Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get twitter followers for free ?  (Read 1913 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

interact with people, that the natural way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:00:21 PM

This is the best option to get "real" followers. There really isn't any platform where you can get a nice good amount of active follower so you have to do it manually by interacting with other people.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 04:25:19 PM

This is the best option to get "real" followers. There really isn't any platform where you can get a nice good amount of active follower so you have to do it manually by interacting with other people.

Twitter is a great platform for that  Tongue

My twitter account @news_btc automatically retweets bitcoin/blockchain related news, and I went from 200 followers obtained through manual follow for follow to over 1000 followers, all automatically. It took a few months, but I almost never use twitter any way so I didn't mind. All I had to do was set it and forget.

I don't interact with people - only my bot does, and only in the form of retweets.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

Twitter is a great platform for that  Tongue

My twitter account @news_btc automatically retweets bitcoin/blockchain related news, and I went from 200 followers obtained through manual follow for follow to over 1000 followers, all automatically. It took a few months, but I almost never use twitter any way so I didn't mind. All I had to do was set it and forget.

I don't interact with people - only my bot does, and only in the form of retweets.

yes, and the quality you get is shit... no real person is interested in spammy bots.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

The best way are to be more active and follow them and for sure they will follow you back just like what I did try also to tweet crypto related to attract more followers

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:15:58 AM

All I did is to retweet crypto related topics and follow crypto related accounts including those accounts like @coindesk, @blockchain, and those big companies or website that is bitcoin related, and mostly if I followed some accounts I let it for 1-2 weeks if that account is not following me back then I stopped following him/her.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

Heres my trip.. You would end up having more followers than you follow:

#1 First always use the hashtags: #bitcoin, #btc, #altcoins
#2 Always post on your niche, if your topic is crypto currency, then as much as possible, always post in your niche.
#3 Go to twitter campaigns threads, check the spreadsheet. Then follow a dozen of them everyday. Give them 1 week to follow back. If they dont receiprocate, unfollow them.
#4 Go back to #1  Tongue
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

You can google free twitter followers and you will get like 200-300 new followers in return you account follows random people as well and the sites will spam your account with advertising tweets will not recommend it unless you really don't care or you can farm it by yourself follow people and hope them to follow you back this way you can get content related followers.

Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:28:30 AM

I made a thread for twitter handlers who would like to gain some followers (Crypto Related), might you're interested.

If you lacks followers, kindly visit my thread. Thread Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819150.0

How to gain fast?

Just be active, follow everyone on the list and wait to be followed by them. 
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

Hello there,here on this forum i see many twitter campaigns but all of those want large number of followers to be eligible for that campaign.I am using twitter since long time but till date i dont have even 50 followers i dont know how peoples have 500+ followers.
Can some one tell me how can i get some real twitter followers or can tell about them that how they got so many followers.
There are many chrome plugins for real Twitter followers.You just go to chrome plugins and search for twitter followers.
The problem with these are not all your followers may be crypto related.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

Heres my trip.. You would end up having more followers than you follow:

#1 First always use the hashtags: #bitcoin, #btc, #altcoins
#2 Always post on your niche, if your topic is crypto currency, then as much as possible, always post in your niche.
#3 Go to twitter campaigns threads, check the spreadsheet. Then follow a dozen of them everyday. Give them 1 week to follow back. If they dont receiprocate, unfollow them.
#4 Go back to #1  Tongue
Looks like manual process to build up twitter followers and its seem like necessary while you're only looking out niche base (Crypto Related) flowers against to your account. It's taken quite a long duration go up a big community, but you need to do. At least better than others using both or fake systems.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

You can google free twitter followers and you will get like 200-300 new followers in return you account follows random people as well and the sites will spam your account with advertising tweets will not recommend it unless you really don't care or you can farm it by yourself follow people and hope them to follow you back this way you can get content related followers.

I remember a guy back then when I still regularly check the Digital Goods section. He had around 12k followers on twitter but no one wants to buy his account because when you do a twitteraudit of his account, there's just about 2k+ real followers. He probably used many websites similar to what you and others here are suggesting. If you already have around 100 followers, I suggest that you just keep on following other people and hope that they follow back. Using any website that gives you automatic followers will just ruin your account.

I have 6K followers on Twitter and I am also following 6K people because I do follow for follow. I follow back all the people that follow me and unfollow those who don't.

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:24:59 PM

I remember a guy back then when I still regularly check the Digital Goods section. He had around 12k followers on twitter but no one wants to buy his account because when you do a twitteraudit of his account, there's just about 2k+ real followers. He probably used many websites similar to what you and others here are suggesting. If you already have around 100 followers, I suggest that you just keep on following other people and hope that they follow back. Using any website that gives you automatic followers will just ruin your account.

I have 6K followers on Twitter and I am also following 6K people because I do follow for follow. I follow back all the people that follow me and unfollow those who don't.
Yes I totally agree with you as I said only do it if you don't care about the account to get quality followers just follow people and hope they follow you back and maybe some catchy tweets occasionally content related.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: