MAYBE - 0 (0%)
YES - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
STUPID POST - 0 (0%)
I'LL PASS - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELIGION AND TRUTH  (Read 5085 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:17:09 AM

It would not happen.  I do not know if what part or what percentage of the religion do Muslims consist of.  I mean how many people are Muslims.  Plus the world is so huge for those terrorist to conquer and manipulate the world.  Before it happens do you not think that powerful countries would step up to destroy these terrorist?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:18:53 AM

Newton's 3rd Law almost proves God all by itself, through cause and effect. Yet you don't hear those dim witted atheists even suggest it.

Cool
If someone smacked you in the face that person who hit you is the cause..
The effect is you be hurt Wink..
So what as cause and effect got to do with sky gods Huh..

There is no cause and effect with sky fairy gods because it's not real..DIM WIT Cheesy..
Close your hand..Open it up and stare at your hand..
You have more chance of a goblin appearing than Jesus  Wink..

But no thanks not getting into the god thing with you badecker  Grin..
Your very strange when you rant about god..

If there was a god even he be puzzled by you Cheesy..He be saying i never said any such thing..

Hey you dense person. If someone smacks you in the face and it is the cause, and you being hurt is the effect, then which Person is the cause for everything else in the universe? It certainly isn't you or the joker who punched you in the face. But it might be the devil who punched you in the face. Or it might be the devil who got punched in the face.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:51:51 AM

Newton's 3rd Law almost proves God all by itself, through cause and effect. Yet you don't hear those dim witted atheists even suggest it.

Cool

There is no cause and effect with sky fairy gods because it's not real..DIM WIT Cheesy..
You have more chance of a goblin appearing than Jesus  Wink..

But no thanks not getting into the god thing with you badecker  Grin..

If there was a god even he be puzzled by you Cheesy..He be saying i never said any such thing..

Hey you dense person. If someone smacks you in the face and it is the cause, and you being hurt is the effect, then which Person is the cause for everything else in the universe? It certainly isn't you or the joker who punched you in the face. But it might be the devil who punched you in the face. Or it might be the devil who got punched in the face.

Cool
So how did god come to be?..Explain Wink..At least we atheist have got to the big bang bit..
We started at 1 point and spread..How and why will all be known in the future..

So how did god come to be Grin..If nothing cannot come from nothing so there must be a god..Who made god to make our universe Grin..

Now i think a black hole fills with matter..
It fills up and gets to heavy and then explodes ripping open a new space in the universe to spew out it's matter making a new solar system..
And that's how aliens travel vast distances through collapsed black holes Wink..No not fact but one day i will be proved right..

I don't think 1 big bang i think many many big bangs have happened in the universe..
1 big bang for our solar system another big bang for another alien race in there solar system..
Many big bangs.. The universe is endless and time does not exist in the universe..

One day i know i will be proved right Wink..But who made your god?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:01:04 AM

Cool

You have more chance of a goblin appearing than Jesus  Wink..

But no thanks not getting into the god thing with you badecker  Grin..

Cool
So how did god come to be?..Explain Wink..At least we atheist have got to the big bang bit..
The phrase "come to be" is a thing of this universe. God is outside of this universe in part. He exists before the universe was made. We don't understand these concepts in any detail whatsoever. In other words, God always existed and will exist forever.

So how did god come to be Grin..If nothing cannot come from nothing so there must be a god..Who made god to make our universe Grin..
Even if God was not forever... even if God had a beginning... God is so much greater than we are that the explanation of it wouldn't fit our understanding anyway. How much more the fact that God always was... has no beginning or end?

It fills up and gets to heavy and then explodes ripping open a new space in the universe to spew out it's matter making a new solar system..
And that's how aliens travel vast distances through collapsed black holes Wink..No not fact but one day i will be proved right..
It will take more than one day to prove you right or wrong.

I don't think 1 big bang i think many many big bangs have happened in the universe..
1 big bang for our solar system another big bang for another alien race in there solar system..
Many big bangs.. The universe is endless and time does not exist in the universe..

Do you really like to believe in science fiction so much that you would apply it to the Great God? Forget it. Go back to your bottle. God is beyond anything you can dream up.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:06:45 AM

Cool

You have more chance of a goblin appearing than Jesus  Wink..

But no thanks not getting into the god thing with you badecker  Grin..

Cool
The phrase "come to be" is a thing of this universe. God is outside of this universe in part. He exists before the universe was made. We don't understand these concepts in any detail whatsoever. In other words, God always existed and will exist forever.

Even if God was not forever... even if God had a beginning... God is so much greater than we are that the explanation of it wouldn't fit our understanding anyway. How much more the fact that God always was... has no beginning or end?

It will take more than one day to prove you right or wrong.

Do you really like to believe in science fiction so much that you would apply it to the Great God? Forget it. Go back to your bottle. God is beyond anything you can dream up.

Cool
TYPICAL OF GOD..No answers  Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:42:14 AM

I just twigged Cheesy you said this and i quote.. God is so much greater than we are that the explanation of it wouldn't fit our understanding..
So how did you get to know what god told you to do ?.
If you can understand what god told you to do and how to live your life why can we not understand how he come to be..
Does he mumble and cough when he tries to explain Wink..He told you how he made the earth he zapped it and it was so..

Remember he made us in his image he suppose to look like us so how did that happen..
Does he use a space ship when he makes universes or does he fly around without no space ship?..
Oh i have so many questions for your god..Oh i forgot he will mumble and cough when i ask him a question..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

TYPICAL OF GOD..No answers  Grin

Typical of popcorn1. Doesn't want to read the Bible and get the answers.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:23:57 AM

I just twigged Cheesy you said this and i quote.. God is so much greater than we are that the explanation of it wouldn't fit our understanding..
So how did you get to know what god told you to do ?.
If you can understand what god told you to do and how to live your life why can we not understand how he come to be..
Does he mumble and cough when he tries to explain Wink..He told you how he made the earth he zapped it and it was so..
God already made you understand how He came to be. He sent His message to you through me. His message is that He always was and always will be. Set yourself free from the "came to be."

Remember he made us in his image he suppose to look like us so how did that happen..
Does he use a space ship when he makes universes or does he fly around without no space ship?..
Oh i have so many questions for your god..Oh i forgot he will mumble and cough when i ask him a question..

God is trying very hard to restore His image to you, but you keep throwing His image away.

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:19:18 AM

With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

No, absolutely not. Why? Well because countries aren't going all out on stopping them. If countries like Russia wanted to remove the jihadists from the face of the earth, that could be done in a few hours. But with the situation in EU like this, I'd give 1-2 years more untill the Nationalism rises to power again and islam is completely banned from EU. Deus vult, remove kabab.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:16:31 PM

With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

Eventually its not terrorism is the real enemy of the state as well as drugs. This false religion only want colonial power which pictures fear, violence, abuse and crime. Bad will never ever win against good at the end of the day. The light will stood up at its finest. God will give us leaders that destroy this two enemy for continue our lives for better development.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:11:47 PM

No, I don't think so.
In fact, Islamic jihadists was much more stronger in 8th century in Spain or 15 and 16th century in Eastern Europe.
They had very strong armies behind them but couldn't conquer the Europe.
Christians won in that battle and will win again, specially because, this time, only small portion of Muslims are ready to fight through ISIS.
Most Muslims live peacefully and respect communities, laws and countries where they live (in the Western world).
ISIS is not truth but lie and don't belong to real Islam.
Most Muslims understand it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:13:39 PM

When people communicate with each other we never have quarrels. As soon as it is taken for policies that immediately raises the terrorism.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

When people communicate with each other we never have quarrels. As soon as it is taken for policies that immediately raises the terrorism.

If defends about the person you quarrel if the person you quarrel has a dirty heart then it will cost a terrorism in future but if the person you quarrel has a clear heart then it will be the true essence of democracy in the future.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

No, I don't think so.
In fact, Islamic jihadists was much more stronger in 8th century in Spain or 15 and 16th century in Eastern Europe.
They had very strong armies behind them but couldn't conquer the Europe.
Christians won in that battle and will win again, specially because, this time, only small portion of Muslims are ready to fight through ISIS.
Most Muslims live peacefully and respect communities, laws and countries where they live (in the Western world).
ISIS is not truth but lie and don't belong to real Islam.
Most Muslims understand it.

I am also confident that Muslims will not take over the world. They have no support. People just want to live, not to fight

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

Let's not over generalize the Islam race. Not all of them are terrorists, this people may not even want this to happen, we may not know that maybe just maybe, they are just forced to this kinds of actions. I believe that they will not conquer everyone in anyway. If we work together we can stop this kinds of destructions, we just need to have our own brilliant ideas and share it to others, help each other and be united.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Terpercaya

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

The problem is not in Islam. The problem is the teachers who preach this doctrine. Moreover, among the Muslim countries, many poor and little educated.

yeah, it's not the islam if people think it is, the muslims is.

muslims , which means humanbeing, whichmeans a creature who filled up by unexpected abstract minds that can do the wrong thing by having a wrong perception. and that's the condetion of those terrorists who covered themselves up with islam,

you may can blame its follower, but you can't blame the islam. read everything about islam, you guys won't find anything wrong with it.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

Is a way of keeping the great masses alive, which is said to have organized social life but actually suppresses people's needs, feelings and ways of life from many directions. Religion is the responsibility of all the evils that have been and will come of all world history.
hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:40:22 PM

I do not know if the Muslims are spirit to conquer the world as you say it, because I think that they are to watch is fought by the other armies of the world. But I think that they would need to be much more watchful towards them and for it to watch what is said in mosques in Europe.

Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2055

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 03:30:57 AM

online media and newspapers is one means penggiring public opinion. for those who are dumb, and blind to the international politics is very easily provoked. without any theoretical foundation, according to my post and thread you are foolishness

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

A very scary concept dude, especially now looking at the considerable rise of extremism. Though i don't think that it would be happening. The rise of islamic jihadists i think can be blamed to how countries handled the situation in muslim territories. I don't think those allied occupation brought liberty to countries like syria and iraq. In fact, i think this may have just added to muslims flocking to jihadist banners because of innocent muslims being killed in air raids and bombings. Hopefully we don't come to the point wherein it would be worldwide jihad because that may place us in a very bad situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: