Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 3D Modeller & Printing: Metal DNA Spinner Ring (1 BTC Offered)  (Read 366 times)
CryForMeSky (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:38:07 AM

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a custom spinner ring with the DNA helix

It should be the DNA helix like this: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/253101610/dna-ring-silver-science-ring-biology-dna?ref=market

Except it should be a spinner ring, which means there should be two parts (outer and inner), and you should be able to use your finger to 'spin' the outer DNA helix. Kinda like this: http://www.stimtastic.co/stim-jewelry/infinity-spinner-ring except the DNA helixes should extrude.

I am offering 1 BTC for modelling + printing + shipping

2x US size 5, silver

PM me if interested, please show portfolio of work

Escrow is OK
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:11:19 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 11:51:58 AM by Snorek

Standard spinner rings are rather easy to build because they are based on simple ball bearing.
The problem with your design that you want working, spinning 3D, 2 piece Helix pattern - it will be very hard to construct.
I am really curious if someone here will offer you serious project of a jewelry piece so complicated.
CryForMeSky (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

Standard spinner rings are rather easy to build because they are based on simple ball bearing.
The problem with your design that you want working, spinning 3D, 2 piece Helix pattern - it will be very hard to construct.
I am really curious if someone here will offer you serious project for a piece so complicated.
The idea is "DNA helix spinner ring". If you have another idea (e.g. a different DNA design) then you're more than welcome to pitch it! Smiley
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

Hey there I have got a guy for you. Please let me know if you are interested . I will get it done if you can tell me more about the project and shipping location.
CryForMeSky (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:41:37 PM

Hey there I have got a guy for you. Please let me know if you are interested . I will get it done if you can tell me more about the project and shipping location.
Sent PM Smiley
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:13:31 PM

I am really interested in technical aspect of this 3D model. So if you will have some further details, please share it publicly - if that is possible of course.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: