Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money  (Read 16898 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

I think my mistakes in tradings are,
when I panic and sell my alt-coins in a low price then after a few days the price just pump up,
And also when I get greedy like when the coins price is pumping up and I won't sell it cause I think it will still go on then suddenly it will dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

Buying ATH dips . Many times I was fooled by small dips while the coin was on it's all time high ,thinking It's just a correction and it will pump more ,but It seems like they never do xD . I was also unfortunite not selling other coins at their peak and being too greedy to hodl . I've lost 67% doing that and It really hurts knowing I could've sold and have made x3 if I bought back at the bottom . But hey that's trading you win some you lose some .
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

I think my mistakes in tradings are,
when I panic and sell my alt-coins in a low price then after a few days the price just pump up,
And also when I get greedy like when the coins price is pumping up and I won't sell it cause I think it will still go on then suddenly it will dump.
for this you need to have a very strong belief or facts that allow you to do so. The fact is that these beliefs must be so strong as to resist all panic sentiments and negative information about the crypto currency. Then this strategy will really work.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Mistakes leads to be perfect,Must learn from past mistakes and start with new hope and courage. Panic selling mainly reason for losses if you fall in that situation just patience and hold take your investment for long term once find best moment you earning as per expectations then cash out.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
kingkonjac

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Once I have made 6x in a coin and waited it to become 10x, as you can predict it falled down and I have lost the opportunity to earn a lot with a small investment so greed must be controlled.

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

My mistake in trading is I sell all my coins at low price and turned it into cash because I badly need cash that time. And I thought that was a good thing to do but now I realized maybe I should have hold it so that I can get more profit frOm it. Or maybe I just sell the half of it so that I still have a coin to hold or invest.
Now I think I am learning from my own mistake.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

i have lost a lot in my trading and the most common mistake that i make is failure to make stop loss order.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
itzamna

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

i had the urge to buy on the moon, just an urge of not wanting to miss out, on max short term profits.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

Yes it is true that mistake in trading lead to losses it is not only the mistakes it is the market force as well we have to be very curious about a small change and traders are very wise and sharp minded personalities they never faces huge losses because if they receive losses in one on the other hand they also receive some income from the other side so it is sometime rare cases that trading get losses.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

Panic selling is usual problem of all holders. But I can't all my moves about selling as panic one, it was unperspective and weak informed steps. Now my only strategy is to buy and hold as far as I can. This days I am planning to exchange all my coins on Litecoin to get as much new coins after the fork as I can. Easy.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

In FAUD situation,can lead us to loss your investment in a wrong decision,because you have not in a proper mindset of your feeling andmaking decision,and that things happen to me last year when i regret the times,when i decide to sell my capp coin right away,because i fear the value will dump in lower price ,but  vice versa  happen next 2 weeks my capp price will go pump high in 6 times  higher than the price market before i sell it .so i regret,but its give me a lot of experience in decision making.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

In FAUD situation,can lead us to loss your investment in a wrong decision,because you have not in a proper mindset of your feeling andmaking decision,and that things happen to me last year when i regret the times,when i decide to sell my capp coin right away,because i fear the value will dump in lower price ,but  vice versa  happen next 2 weeks my capp price will go pump high in 6 times  higher than the price market before i sell it .so i regret,but its give me a lot of experience in decision making.
but nevertheless I was already convinced that only people learn their mistakes. Of course what you say many can take note of, but it's a drop in the bucket and under certain circumstances a trader will still make a mistake.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

but nevertheless I was already convinced that only people learn their mistakes. Of course what you say many can take note of, but it's a drop in the bucket and under certain circumstances a trader will still make a mistake.
Well mistakes is always there that  is why we don't have to be afraid of mistakes because from the start mistake is a part of a human life same with the looses if we really done wrong and made a mistakes we can really loss but this mistakes really a good teacher and we can really make it as a difference someday so that we can really decide or make a decision in a prudent way.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

Mistakes leads to be perfect,Must learn from past mistakes and start with new hope and courage. Panic selling mainly reason for losses if you fall in that situation just patience and hold take your investment for long term once find best moment you earning as per expectations then cash out.
In trading, your mistakes will lead you to become a pro trader. how many mistakes you will make that many new lessons you will learn in trading. everyone will make mistakes but you must know how to handle that mistake. sometimes you will take wrong decisions to avoid this you must have patience. then only you will become a successful trader.

Once I have made 6x in a coin and waited it to become 10x, as you can predict it falled down and I have lost the opportunity to earn a lot with a small investment so greed must be controlled.

That is why you fix one target when you reach your target you must sell your coins or else this kind of issues will arise.
Qpeeps

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Three big mistakes I have been doing in trading:

1. Panic Selling
2. Panic Buying
3. Greed which causes you NOT to seel at ATH prices thinking it could rise more...

The third one is the one which has caused me the biggest damage so far...
rv.ca6700

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Since I'm just a newbie, I can't call that a total mistake I guess, Smiley

I got Panic when BTC rise it's value, for about 3-6 times, I thought it's going back to it's original value then suddenly the next day / week it stuck with its current value. so for Now, all I can do is hold till it rises again Smiley
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

I have experienced that countless of times in the past. One example was during the time when I was just a newbie and was just starting to get the hang of everything in crypto. If my memory serves me right, I bought some SC, XRP, Waves, and STRAT during the peak moments in the first half of the year 2017. Several months after I bought them, I was not able to make even a little profit. I lost my patience and sold them with significant loss. And then they all flew high in the last quarter of 2017.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Well mistakes is always there that  is why we don't have to be afraid of mistakes because from the start mistake is a part of a human life same with the looses if we really done wrong and made a mistakes we can really loss but this mistakes really a good teacher and we can really make it as a difference someday so that we can really decide or make a decision in a prudent way.

Exactly. It contributes to your growth and experience. The only thing here is whether or not we'll learn from those mistakes we've committed. If we did learn from it, then we have to be thankful. Crypto trading opens up a lot of opportunities for making money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fraaank

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

The bad story is, you can read as many mistakes as possible. But this will not prevent you from doing the same mistakes. Only experience is the real teacher.
sebastianpenguen

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

Below, I will write some of the mistakes leading loss of money. They should be avoided to make profit.

-Getting fooled by pump and dumpers.
-Not setting stop-loss orders on their positions.
-Not setting the correct time interval on the price charts.
-Not setting price alarms to get warned when the wanted price is reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: