Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long it might take to confirm the following transactions?  (Read 1351 times)
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:16:22 PM

the confirmations come really slowly nowadays with smaller fees, we need to include huge fees unfortunately to get transactions confirmed

Well this is happening and even worst than others. I have read a problem that on his transaction he almost lost 0.01 for the transaction fees that he had for. But it seems that the same problem that he is still not able to be confirmed and sent the bitcoin to someone for his payment. I don't know maybe the miners are having problems too.

All depends on the current load of the network.

jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:09:39 PM

Actually i dont know on how long it might take time to confirm for every transactions. Because i never done this now or before, but my friend of my already making some transactions. As i observed or he what he shared to use, it depends on what transactions you will undergo and i think it will take a longer time to do some transactions as i've read in the forums. But as i said earlier,i never done some transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: