Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto right for Vacation planning?  (Read 118 times)
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I know the popular objective of hodling crypto is to buy those expensive lambos and where possible fulfill some kind of American dream. But the actual truth is that if you play your cards right, you can enjoy crypto anytime anywhere.

Actually, I came across this website Hooch Black and their app. These guys promise 'free drinks' like every day of the week. Cool stuff I tell you, and somehow they were able to link it to a crypto called Tapcoin (don't ask me for details), go look it up yourself. You can spend and get a certain percent off, even get unofficial outrageous discounts... and many more features. Well, I'm gonna have to try it sometime.

I'm only interested in the vacation aspects. Just going on 9 months into my year's resolution without a bottle, will soon receive my purple chip, so i don't want to tempt myself with free drinks. Hehehehehe...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sober4now

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

I know the popular objective of hodling crypto is to buy those expensive lambos and where possible fulfill some kind of American dream. But the actual truth is that if you play your cards right, you can enjoy crypto anytime anywhere.

Actually, I came across this website Hooch Black and their app. These guys promise 'free drinks' like every day of the week. Cool stuff I tell you, and somehow they were able to link it to a crypto called Tapcoin (don't ask me for details), go look it up yourself. You can spend and get a certain percent off, even get unofficial outrageous discounts... and many more features. Well, I'm gonna have to try it sometime.

I'm only interested in the vacation aspects. Just going on 9 months into my year's resolution without a bottle, will soon receive my purple chip, so i don't want to tempt myself with free drinks. Hehehehehe...

It's quite interesting. I checked them out and their platform will have 'no-coiners' receiving Tapcoin to receive cash-back on purchases when they spend at their 'partners' ....so (bars, restaurants, hotels etc).

There are two halves to the Hooch platform: On the one hand they have their two memberships - Hooch - standard membership is like ten bucks a month and one free drink daily. They do Hooch Black too which is like their premium membership - you get a load of other benefits there.

BUT the super interesting part of what they are doing is the other half. Hooch's partners pay the consumers/ shoppers in Tapcoin for having access to their financial/spending habits. (This is pretty cool as normally this info is taken with the consumer getting nothing). Through smart contracts, consumers can set what information and who they share it with and then be rewarded in Tapcoin for this (which they can then spend at Hooch's partners). The smart contract can both record the consumers spending data and instantly reward. As well as being paid for this data, consumers also get paid for purchasing and spending at these partners (reward points as such), in Tapcoin.

....I've gone on for too long here so apologies. But check them out - getting average no-coiners into using crypto (without them probably even realising what they're doing) is pretty cool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: