Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Equally Fair ICO] [gCELL, and Energy Grid Backed by Ethereum] [E-POS NEW ALGO]  (Read 2775 times)
gCELLTeam (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:30:58 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 08:42:25 PM by gCELLTeam

Newbie account. First Post?

Newbie what? How about 30 years of experience in battery chemistry?

White paper is very basic. Not much technical information.  Why was ICO not held back until NDA's have expired?

Please refer to our video for a brief overview, the whitepaper provided is our first draft, if you checked the site, you would have seen we have a full technical overview being published later into the ICO after we have finished our stress tests on “the grid.” If we allowed the NDA’s to expire, and then made the site, then our investors could buy in, i.e., the power companies we are working with, this is a equally fair offering to the public.

Partnerships & Public ICO Round One 100%
Desktop/Mobile Wallets 75%
NDA Disclosure 20%

How does that even work? Please explain.

The percentages represent progress bars, intended to be a visual representation of where we are along in the process of the ICO in regards to the topics referenced, if you are upset with this graph, we apologize, our control group thoroughly liked the idea.

any escrow??

Escrows are to ensure that the product is delivered. In the cryprocurrency context, they ensure that the tokens are delivered. In our case, the real deal is not about delivering the “coins,” which is trivial compared to what we promise. What we promise is the gCELL technology, and if there was any battery-expert escrow who could evaluate the technology we’re working on, we would already be working with them.

If it is not a coin what use is it to launch a coin Cheesy

Arthur has revised his post to better clarify..
This is primarily to allow us to open our share options to the general public, instead of when we go on the market and our partners have had a chance to buy some shares, post non-disclosure agreement expiration of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackstar2016

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:44:29 PM

White paper is very basic. Not much technical information.  Why was ICO not held back until NDA's have expired?

Please refer to our video for a brief overview, the whitepaper provided is our first draft, if you checked the site, you would have seen we have a full technical overview being published later into the ICO after we have finished our stress tests on “the grid.” If we allowed the NDA’s to expire, and then made the site, then our investors could buy in, i.e., the power companies we are working with, this is a equally fair offering to the public.

NDA Disclosure 20%

The percentages represent progress bars, intended to be a visual representation of where we are along in the process of the ICO in regards to the topics referenced, if you are upset with this graph, we apologize, our control group thoroughly liked the idea.

any escrow??

Escrows are to ensure that the product is delivered. In the cryprocurrency context, they ensure that the tokens are delivered. In our case, the real deal is not about delivering the “coins,” which is trivial compared to what we promise. What we promise is the gCELL technology, and if there was any battery-expert escrow who could evaluate the technology we’re working on, we would already be working with them.

This is primarily to allow us to open our share options to the general public, instead of when we go on the market and our partners have had a chance to buy some shares, post non-disclosure agreement expiration of course.

Anyway without a decent escrow everybody will know what is being deposit is fake and from yourself and nobody will join
gCELLTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:54:53 PM

NDA Disclosure 20%

any escrow??

Anyway without a decent escrow everybody will know what is being deposit is fake and from yourself and nobody will join

The only fact we see, or know from the post you have made, is that you are clearly not participating in this ICO, which is completely fine! Thank you for your time!

-gCELLTeam-

Were coming up on our second day live soon, with new bonus period shift! Our PR push has begun and will proceed in tandem with the ICO!
TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:55:25 PM

NDA Disclosure 20%

any escrow??

You don't know shit about escrows, you fucking Newbie. Go invest in LISK.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:04:19 PM

Pm about translation sent.

Waiting a answer.

Cya

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:10:07 PM

What different litecoin with gCELL..??
gCELLTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:23:05 PM

What different litecoin with gCELL..??

After having our Multi-Lingual community manager look at your question, we were unable to really understand exactly what you were asking, but for starters, gCELL is a token, backed by real batteries, with the back-end operating on Ethereum.

Litecoin is a digital coin.

-gCELLTeam-
TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:25:51 PM

Devs do you have 2FA activated for the ICO investment? I only invest when I know my funds are secure.
gCELLTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:33:34 PM

Devs do you have 2FA activated for the ICO investment? I only invest when I know my funds are secure.

At the heart of gCELL, the physical units are centralized, which means protection, so rest assured, the FIRST thing we did when we created our site for investors was to securely integrate 2-Factor Authentication into the profile of the ICO users.

-gCELLTeam-
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:42:14 PM

So your battery chemist is Arthur Rouben and he is a University of Cambridge Alumni with decades of experience.

I take it he might be a professor?

Did he publish any of his research?

Is there any way to read some of his papers?

Thanks

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:48:17 PM

Also I noted these off your website:

gCELLs’ unique algorithm is fueled by a complex interaction between special energy and the blockchain

What special Energy?

Our advanced crypto technology benefits the Earth with no footprints

Everything has a footprint, no?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:49:05 PM

PM sent!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:06:15 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 10:19:09 PM by drays

Hmm... too much of a Scam pattern here. Most probably a scam attempt without any real tech behind. NDA is a good excuse - very convenient to claim your genius ideas are so precious noone can see them Smiley.

Too ambitious claims without any single proof. Looks like kiddies behind the project. They can make videos and bring together a website, that's the only thing we know they can do.

ICO structure is extremely suspicious - like someone wants us to invest as soon as possible, before we undestand what is going on. They are trying to create a rush, thats a bad sign. I believe serious company would announce things beforehand, then finish whitepaper, then provide some proof, and only after that will start ICO. Scam pattern here again...  Undecided

I cannot tell anything for sure, but I would suggest to be extremely cautious with this ICO. Thinks twice and don't tell later you were not warned.

Everyone decides for himself, so make your judgement yourself. But this OP raised plenty of red flags to me, not all of them I detailed here. It just smells really fishy.

... this space is not for rent ...
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:09:39 PM

Your funds are not secure if there is no escrow for collecting ico funds.10M cap without escrow?are you kidding me??how you expected such amount without arranging any escrow?what is the guaranty that dev will launce his project after getting the ico funds?what if dev is run away after collecting 100btc ?who is responsible for giving refund?this is a pure scam attempt without any doubt.Invest at your own risk!

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:23:07 PM

Hmm... too much of a Scam pattern here. Most probably a scam attempt without any real tech behind. NDA is a good excuse - very convenient to claim your genius ideas are so precious noone can see them Smiley.

Too ambitious claims without any single proof. Looks like kiddies behind the project. They can make videos and bring together a website, that's the only thing we know they can do.

ICO structure is extremely suspicious - like someone wants us to invest as soon as possible, before we undestand what is going on. They are trying to create a rush, thats a bad sign. I believe serious company would announce things beforehand, then finish whitepaper, then provide some proof, and only after that will start ICO. Scam pattern here again...  Undecided

I cannot tell anything for sure, but I would suggest to be extremely cautious with this ICO. Thinks twice and don't tell later you were not warned.

Everyone decides for himself, so make your judgement yourself. But this OP raised plenty of red flags to me, not all of them I detailed here. It just smells really fishy.

Of course this is pure scam... a newbie account, no escrow... all red flags... acting like a idiot...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:25:21 PM

You are really planning to invest in this shit? Or you were hired to say this Cheesy
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:25:59 PM

These profiles are all made up it seems.

Absolutely no info on these people whatsoever

And if the chief scammer Placebo is saying SCAM.......Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:45:55 PM

These profiles are all made up it seems.

Absolutely no info on these people whatsoever

And if the chief scammer Placebo is saying SCAM.......Grin

We want conference calls with video image of those people!!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:47:19 PM

This ICO will go to the sky with 0 BTC (or 0 REAL BTC)
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:48:42 PM

fucking scam, everything about it is. An acclaimed Cambridge Alum with zero presence on the internet in any form. No works, papers, theories, etc...Nothing. Generic images..."Equally Fair ICO" lol, ya, everyone gets scammed equally. Hurry and invest...45% bonus????Seriously, who does this??? Sorry, I'll pass. Anyone who is simple enough to invest in this deserves to be scammed. Decades of experience....please link some of your work.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: