Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ICONOMI / ICN shares  (Read 23039 times)
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:02:24 PM

So finally there is no account swap possible as replied from Jani.people can ask refund who sent BTC to escrow,must provide tx hash.

Is it secure? Anyone can send any tx to the escrow. Person need PROVE the ownership of the sending address.
Not easy bro.there was an email conversation stored in escrows inbox.you should ask refund from the same email.

so its not really possible that users can buy and sell ICN so long as its not officially released to the wallets of the users?
i was about to sell 8k of my ICN. i can give it to a buyer  for 2.5 btc.
Nobody can move their icn until official launch.however iconomi tried to help us by swapping ico accounts between buyer and seller.but now they discovered that ico email can't be changed,only thing you can change is password and 2fa.so if you want to sell your coins before the launch you have to give full access to the buyer including your gmail+ico account.then buyer will change your ico pass+Gmail pass+2fa to ensure that you have 0% chance to reclaim your ico account access.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:06:54 PM

So finally there is no account swap possible as replied from Jani.people can ask refund who sent BTC to escrow,must provide tx hash.

Is it secure? Anyone can send any tx to the escrow. Person need PROVE the ownership of the sending address.
Not easy bro.there was an email conversation stored in escrows inbox.you should ask refund from the same email.

so its not really possible that users can buy and sell ICN so long as its not officially released to the wallets of the users?
i was about to sell 8k of my ICN. i can give it to a buyer  for 2.5 btc.
Nobody can move their icn until official launch.however iconomi tried to help us by swapping ico accounts between buyer and seller.but now they discovered that ico email can't be changed,only thing you can change is password and 2fa.so if you want to sell your coins before the launch you have to give full access to the buyer including your gmail+ico account.then buyer will change your ico pass+Gmail pass+2fa to ensure that you have 0% chance to reclaim your ico account access.

So now that there is another fork coming, will October 25th be the released date still?
The dev might want to consider tricking the public not which chain to use this time so that these guys trying to sabotage the release won't get in the way.  Try moving the lisk or maybe counterparty like those suggestions Smiley
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:43:59 PM

Okay let's try for a successful trade since swapping is impossible.
So I have 976 ICN in my account and want to sell @fixed 22k satosi.
What i'll provide is...
iconomi ico account access
Emails access which i used

You send the agreed amount to escrow.
Escrow will get all my details,at very first time he'll change the gmail password including all recovery option temporarily.After then escrow will provide you the Gmail access.you confirm gmail login and change everything including recovery email if any.now set your own password by clicking forgot password option,disable 2fa and set your own,I can provide you sms code if needed or escrow can temporarily set his own 2fa and provide you code later.
Congratulation! You have full access now.once you confirm gain control over the gmail+ico escrow will release the fund.
This is the only way if someone wants to buy.
Risk?
Since i am actually selling accounts to escrow and then he'll resell it to you after gaining 100% access.if he finds something bad he can easily reject the deal.so in this way there is no risk.
Should give a higher fee to escrow,otherwise he'll not going to do with that hassle..
After withdraw from ico account you should refund the Gmail access (for me I don't need the access back,nothing important with that email)
If you ready to do such a procedure and agree to pay the escrow fee then let's try to make this happen.

It would be more easy if all discussion between buyer/seller/escrow goes live for better explanation and instant swap.
Well it's just the only possible way before icn launch.dont fuk me up with bad words while you can simply click the ignore button.

Double check if seller Gmail has some recovery option,check G+ profile and change everything like name date of birth etc.
Let's see who is ready to take over the steps.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:07:15 PM

selling mine 7200+ ICN for 1btc only.

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:43:58 PM

i will buy your token if you provide me your email address of your ICN so that i can confirm that you have that amount ICN. PM me for detail , i will buy that ASAP.
Escrow is welcome to use. thanks

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
target
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:49:32 PM

has anyone ever tried moving thier ICN to liqui yet? seem tempting to move there which the price is 36k.
Nothing seems going on.. My 7200 ICN is still  available. Offer me.

i will buy your token if you provide me your email address of your ICN so that i can confirm that you have that amount ICN. PM me for detail , i will buy that ASAP.

who is going to escrow? seen few users Pmed me already wanting to by them more than 1 btc.
you guys pick who will escrow us.

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:13:47 AM

has anyone ever tried moving thier ICN to liqui yet? seem tempting to move there which the price is 36k.
Nothing seems going on.. My 7200 ICN is still  available. Offer me.

who is going to escrow? seen few users Pmed me already wanting to by them more than 1 btc.
you guys pick who will escrow us.

we can contact reputable escrow here because jani (dev of iconomi) is currently not available for escrow, you must removed your 2fa security and give your email account too
so that our deal will become smooth. We can contact SJ for our transaction. Please give me first your email or contact the dev of ICONOMI to confirm that you actually holding that amount of ICN so we both save time here

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kalder699

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:32:13 AM

I want to sell my icn
https://i.imgur.com/9idDJF9.jpg
Since jani is not available we need to find trusted escrows here on forum.Ill give the account to the escrow
0.1 btc for my icn
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:26:33 AM

Selling 187 ICN for 0.07 BTC
Using ICONOMI as Escrow thanks
Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:34:33 AM

Selling 187 ICN for 0.07 BTC
Using ICONOMI as Escrow thanks

Iconomi team is not accepting trades and them as escrow now, they stopped it coz most request they are getting are from bounty hunters

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:39:16 AM

From Jani email me about my transaction with BTT Username biggzi

Dear all,

We can't process account swaps as I hoped.

Sorry about that.
If you send transaction to my escrow please send me txid and address to which I can send funds back.

Thank you,
Jani
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:10:46 AM

WTS 5000 ICN token in my account for 1.2 BTC if you're interested you can PM me this case ICONOMI team not will be escrow i use people on bitcointalk for escrow lets say that like SebastianJu or many teruted people here can be escorow..I'll give full account.But if you're already Withdraw you ICN token to ether wallet i want my email back or any cluse guys the best way sell ICN token ?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:01:18 AM

WTS 5000 ICN token in my account for 1.2 BTC if you're interested you can PM me this case ICONOMI team not will be escrow i use people on bitcointalk for escrow lets say that like SebastianJu or many teruted people here can be escorow..I'll give full account.But if you're already Withdraw you ICN token to ether wallet i want my email back or any cluse guys the best way sell ICN token ?

fully giving access to the email address really is something dangerous especially if you used that email to register on some exchange sites. its best to wait for the launch this october 25.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

I'm selling my 3,001 ICN Token for only 0.85 BTC

Escrow only, PM me if you're interested.

Escrow Only! :-)

target
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:22:02 PM

Sorry have to change my mind i'm selling my 7200+ ICN for 2btc.

Escrow will hold the 7200+ICN and my email address login which was registered to ICONOMI.
i will contact SebastianJu if you agree.

NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:59:24 PM

Escrow will hold the 7200+ICN and my email address login which was registered to ICONOMI.

This offer is not as attractive as the previous. Why did you change your mind? This is your last offer?
umairsaleem001

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/avatar.png

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:04:10 PM

I want selling my account ICN, 1200 ICN, how to sell, what price?

[url = https://fundcru.com/]FundCru: Platform Penggalangan Dana yang Didukung oleh Perdagangan Blockchain [/ b]
ICO: 5 Desember 2017, 13:00 UTC [/ b] [/ url]
[url = https: //medium.com/@fundcru] MEDIUM [/ url] | [url = https: //fundcru-inc.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjUzMTMxOTk4ODUyLTk1MzM2NTE4YjMwYmNlZWVhMDUwMzVlOTZlODVkYzIwMTBlM2E0ZmU0OTNiZjZjNzM0ZTYwOGNlZDM5MWFlYTU] SLACK [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/fundcru] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/joinchat/Gom_-A5qYHZXIduEnPE1ww] TELEGRAM [/ url]
[/ center]
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:01:13 PM

Everything is selling like me but theres no buyer so i would like to need more patience to wait the exchanger to sell my ICN hope that next week icn release in bittrex or in polo.
target
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:03:54 PM

This offer is not as attractive as the previous. Why did you change your mind? This is your last offer?

Ye That's the last price I can give. Nothing more nothing less. If price drops when its finally on exchange, I can live with it.
Will sell it maybe 5 years later.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:29:54 PM

Ye That's the last price I can give. Nothing more nothing less. If price drops when its finally on exchange, I can live with it.
Will sell it maybe 5 years later.
I don't think that you can wait that much. your impatience  is already showing here. if you are a that much patient person that you can wait for 5 years also. then why don't you simple wait for 5, 6 more days and trade you ICN in the exchange.. what is the reason of dumping your coins here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: