Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔹🔹🔹 ICO ENDED 22 December 2016 🔹🔹🔹 HackerGold (HKG)  (Read 39289 times)
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:23:24 AM

Is this project dead?

taking into account Bittrex action, it is far from being dead.
But, I guess that is not what you are asking for...

Today I see the price dropped dramatically after Bittrex announced it would remove the coin from the market on September 1st
This market (HKG) is being delisted on September 1st, 2017 There are only 2 options sell or withdrawal.

It's really a pity that this coin which started out with a good pump is being delisted from bittrex and we don't even have a response from the DEV team in this regards? Do we have a slack or any medium to contact the team and ask for any updates on the project or get it listed on another exchange for the token to survive?

Looks like people decided to buy today....

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:04:57 AM

Is this project dead?

taking into account Bittrex action, it is far from being dead.
But, I guess that is not what you are asking for...

Today I see the price dropped dramatically after Bittrex announced it would remove the coin from the market on September 1st
This market (HKG) is being delisted on September 1st, 2017 There are only 2 options sell or withdrawal.

It's really a pity that this coin which started out with a good pump is being delisted from bittrex and we don't even have a response from the DEV team in this regards? Do we have a slack or any medium to contact the team and ask for any updates on the project or get it listed on another exchange for the token to survive?

Looks like people decided to buy today....

On Bittrex, it says that HKG is one of the biggest gainers?  Current price is 1500 sat when during the ICO, along with the bonus it was close to 11k sat if I am not wrong.The price went low as 800 sat and thus it is showing up as biggest gainer.May be people want to buy as low as available and later dump it on bter(scammy exchange)

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

On Bittrex, it says that HKG is one of the biggest gainers?  Current price is 1500 sat when during the ICO, along with the bonus it was close to 11k sat if I am not wrong.The price went low as 800 sat and thus it is showing up as biggest gainer.May be people want to buy as low as available and later dump it on bter(scammy exchange)
It is a risky bet, if you ask me, especially taking into account that there is nothing to back this project.
Pure speculation, only for play money and if your stomach is hard enough.

this space is intentionally left blank
MAFTRADER

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:47:13 PM

any update on this coin ?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

On Bittrex, it says that HKG is one of the biggest gainers?  Current price is 1500 sat when during the ICO, along with the bonus it was close to 11k sat if I am not wrong.The price went low as 800 sat and thus it is showing up as biggest gainer.May be people want to buy as low as available and later dump it on bter(scammy exchange)
It is a risky bet, if you ask me, especially taking into account that there is nothing to back this project.
Pure speculation, only for play money and if your stomach is hard enough.

If I were you, I would not trade on a dead coin like this and put all my money here, there are a lot of new coins coming up which can give at least 2x, but here that was not even achieved.I believe exit from this coin is the best choice for now since it has no updates coming from the team for a long time

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

to be on a safe side, i won't trade this coin, for now since its being delisted, there are many coins that would gladly pump
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:53:14 PM

I wonder what happened to the ICO funds...
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

I wonder what happened to the ICO funds...

That would have been used for their party around some beach side and the tokens which they got as part of the % being set aside to the team, I am sure that would have already been dumped as of now when it was trading at ATH.

I am really sad for all the whales who had bought around 100k+ tokens just to realize that their portfolio was already down by 90% by now.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Cryptic Name

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

hi people. Project is Dead? Dev not speaking , bittrex delisted. Maybe to be continued?
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

HKG is dead right? Website is down.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

any news about this project or it is another scam?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:23:34 AM

This is almost dead at the moment the team is failed to fix the bugs into the code of this project. This is a nightmare for all investors who still holding this token maybe in future the team will come with solution or swap this token to new one but this not official just my opinion.
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:39:30 PM

This is almost dead at the moment the team is failed to fix the bugs into the code of this project. This is a nightmare for all investors who still holding this token maybe in future the team will come with solution or swap this token to new one but this not official just my opinion.

but do those guys do something or they do not giva a f...?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
MAFTRADER

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

once again, DEAD ! ?
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

Yes, that's the only hope
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:13:35 PM

Yes, that's the only hope

It is a dead thread and the development team has abandoned the project.HKG was recently delisted from bittrex because of low volume.Lots of investors lost money in this scam.

Nousplatform Youtube     
cloud.minr

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Anyone have a working wallet? If so, want to post it on Mega for the rest of us? Thanks!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Anyone have a working wallet? If so, want to post it on Mega for the rest of us? Thanks!

read the thread, there never was a wallet, it was just another ERC-20 scamtoken
check out the OP profile, he's shilling some travel ICO now :/
what a joke HKG was, just like the winner of it's competition, Coindash
all just a cash grab Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

read the thread, there never was a wallet, it was just another ERC-20 scamtoken
check out the OP profile, he's shilling some travel ICO now :/
what a joke HKG was, just like the winner of it's competition, Coindash
all just a cash grab Sad

This was my first ico and the worst one ever.Just curious to see people even following a dead thread and this thread is yet to be locked by mods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: