Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcoin TOAST  (Read 1963 times)
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:24:01 AM

Pretty unique idea. Do you only have the one bitcoin symbol available or are you able to make others?

If you can dream it up, I'm sure i can make it. What did you have in mind?

I think he's talking about the altcoins.

You can find the top ones here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

You might want to consider making the top 5 or so..

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fruition_Factory (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:09:47 AM

I think he's talking about the altcoins.

You can find the top ones here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

You might want to consider making the top 5 or so..

Anything not BTC will be made to order. I've yet to sell a single BTC stamp. It ties up working capital to make a new product in advance. Where doing made to order costs nothing up front. If anyone wants any other alt-coin stamps, or anything else for that matter, it is just a matter of letting me know what you want, and I will make it for you.

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

Breakfast time in the USA again, who's hungry for some bitcoin toast?

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:33:13 PM

Got some down time on 2 of the 3d printers today, message me if you want any other crypto toast stamp today and I will get it done right away.

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:37:25 AM

pmd, interested in a smaller 3d printed bitcoin logo stamp thingy
Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:12:25 PM

Another batch of toast stamps is done and ready to ship, message below or P.M. to order yours.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ON THE FORUM. we will give you an e-mail address to send your shipping address to.

TheCableGuy

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:23:43 AM

Another batch of toast stamps is done and ready to ship, message below or P.M. to order yours.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ON THE FORUM. we will give you an e-mail address to send your shipping address to.

why?
Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

why?

Messages on the forum are not guaranteed to be secure, meaning anything you send in a P.M. could be read by someone else. We do not want to be responsible for someones address being leaked on the internet. Quoting the site: "Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages." 

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:34:10 PM

why?

Messages on the forum are not guaranteed to be secure, meaning anything you send in a P.M. could be read by someone else. We do not want to be responsible for someones address being leaked on the internet. Quoting the site: "Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages." 

A good practice is using privnote to send the address via PM.  Wink

Fruition_Factory (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:41:21 PM

In light of current difficulty transacting in bitcoin over the past 48 hrs and delays exceeding 40 hours on transaction confirmations slowing down the shipping process, we have decided to suspend any and all sales that use bitcoin as the means of payment. Having over $1,000 in funds held up thus slowing down shipping out orders until confirmations are received, we regretfully must stop accepting BTC as a means of payment as it is no longer suitable for commerce. 

For those of you whom have already placed orders for something from us, they will be shipped as soon as your transactions confirm and you will receive your tracking info via e-mail as originally stated.

Those who have requested quotes, or who have work pending payment, we will no longer be able to service your needs using BTC as a payment method.

This thread is now closed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: