Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 06:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use a bot for trading?  (Read 17827 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:32:56 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 05:09:44 PM by taxmanmt5

I don't use a bot for trading bitcoin. For me, it is better to monitor bitcoin price to maximize profit that fixed pattern used by a bot.
I’m not really into making use of trade bots also, but I have a friend who makes use of it and he claims it makes good trade and profits for him, though I never believed that. He once showed me the trade that was made by his trade bots, that day was really perfect from what I see, but I don’t think things will really be rolling out that way everyday.

For me, it’s better you study your stock and learn everything you possibly need to know about trading, and then trade by yourself. If you also think trade bots are better, well, no one stops you, it’s all your choice, everyone has what works perfect for them.

A trading bot works well for most of the people. I have seen many people earning with the bot in trading.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

I don't use a bot for trading bitcoin. For me, it is better to monitor bitcoin price to maximize profit that fixed pattern used by a bot.
I’m not really into making use of trade bots also, but I have a friend who makes use of it and he claims it makes good trade and profits for him, though I never believed that. He once showed me the trade that was made by his trade bots, that day was really perfect from what I see, but I don’t think things will really be rolling out that way everyday.

For me, it’s better you study your stock and learn everything you possibly need to know about trading, and then trade by yourself. If you also think trade bots are better, well, no one stops you, it’s all your choice, everyone has what works perfect for them.

A trading bot works well for most of the people. I have seen many people earning with the bot in trading.

One must not forget that a bot is only a bot and not a human. There is always a risk on solely relaying on the bot, as anyone day an abnormal movement of the market might not be adjusted by the robot and you could lose all your on the wrong choice taken by your trading bot.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:49:53 PM

I dont think you should use the bot for trading. Because trading is a game, if you can't do directly, it is very boring.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

No, I am do not use bot, because don't know how use it. I am watched on the course and placed orders: when price satisfied me - order will work automatically. I think - it usefull and practical
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:37:54 PM

Yes, I am a software engineer and I am planning to design trading robot, but I won't say I am designing a trading robot, since what I want to do is to design an automatical trading system, which may combine several hundreds independent algorithms and robust system that download trading information and utilize multiple market information.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

Take a look at ATP as an example.

What language do you want to use?
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

I never will use a bot to manage my trades, specially int the case of bitcoin, because the bot needs more caution than trade myself and if i need stability in my gains, the bot will gain something extremely low.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

I dont think you should use the bot for trading. Because trading is a game, if you can't do directly, it is very boring.

Well, people use bot for trading as they might dont have time for trading or they thing their trading skills does not meet the requirements and they just trust on the bot. I did not have a good experience with the trading bot, so i will not recommed using it for trading. I would suggest to gain trading knowledge first and then trade yourself. It will be more secure i think.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:01:15 AM

Well, people use bot for trading as they might dont have time for trading or they thing their trading skills does not meet the requirements and they just trust on the bot. I did not have a good experience with the trading bot, so i will not recommed using it for trading. I would suggest to gain trading knowledge first and then trade yourself. It will be more secure i think.

I can't see myself ever using a bot to trade - you have to really understand the strategies before putting significant funds at the disposal of a bot. It may be worth testing out a bot with a small deposit of funds, but I'd agree in that understanding fundamentals of trading (particularly in crypto) is critical.

Bots taken from GitHub are often a big no-no. I've seen examples of others putting their trust in bots that they found online, and it ended terribly; perhaps they were just using it incorrectly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: