Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Firo (FIRO) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup  (Read 662308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

looking at xzc for some time now. started buying some days ago. When I first started looking at this coin there where a lot of disagreement between devs. that seems to be sorted out? How has this played out? Sorry this have obviously been answered but hard to find it back in all the pages.
Also at that time I read thing about huge amounts of coins where in the hands of few people. those two things scared me off back then but was obviously not the right call since it went up like 30 times from there.. does anyone recall what I read about the whales having such a large portion of xzc? tried to find it back but coudnt find it anymore.. was this just fud or was there some truth in it?

I must say I got excited about the new algo think xzc is on the right track

Yes, you are right . I have been in this project for long-term period and I still buy it everytime it's deeply down .
I really believe in this zcoin and it must become a hottest coin in next months. Once Investors recognize this value of zcoin then they will feel regretful due to selling this coin or not buying it.

Yeah I see some room for growth. Zcoin wil have enough strengt on his own to grow bc of development and choises that have been made.

I also think that the succes of zcash will pull zcoin up.

Do not hesitate your buying decision. it's worth investing to zcoin and we can see good prospect in the future .
Zcoin is growing up everyday and we should not miss this chance for long-term period.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:53:20 AM

looking at xzc for some time now. started buying some days ago. When I first started looking at this coin there where a lot of disagreement between devs. that seems to be sorted out? How has this played out? Sorry this have obviously been answered but hard to find it back in all the pages.
Also at that time I read thing about huge amounts of coins where in the hands of few people. those two things scared me off back then but was obviously not the right call since it went up like 30 times from there.. does anyone recall what I read about the whales having such a large portion of xzc? tried to find it back but coudnt find it anymore.. was this just fud or was there some truth in it?

Yes, you are right . I have been in this project for long-term period and I still buy it everytime it's deeply down .
I really believe in this zcoin and it must become a hottest coin in next months. Once Investors recognize this value of zcoin then they will feel regretful due to selling this coin or not buying it.

Yeah I see some room for growth. Zcoin wil have enough strengt on his own to grow bc of development and choises that have been made.

Do not hesitate your buying decision. it's worth investing to zcoin and we can see good prospect in the future .
Zcoin is growing up everyday and we should not miss this chance for long-term period.

Buying at 0.002 BTC was a bargain for me. This coin is extremely overlooked and underrated, once MTP comes out the sky is the limit.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:45:02 AM

Buying at 0.002 BTC was a bargain for me. This coin is extremely overlooked and underrated, once MTP comes out the sky is the limit.

I don't know if this zcoin is good or bad but I have bought 200 zcoins for one month and I will keep zcoins for long-term period (about 6 months)
and I will take at least 500% profits after then. just wait and see what happens next months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

It is simple to understand what will happen .. Wink

People will wake up one morning, and wonder why the value of a Zcoin increases every day ...

While some will buy at a time when nobody understood the technological richness and potential of Zcoin ..

It's life! There are those who regret not having bought DASH or Zcash cheap and who cry every day .. Cry Cry Cry

And those who seek, find, and invest in cryptos that have a great future! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
qays3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

i will waiting for zcoin up again
wait wait and wait what will be the next we are wonder at this..
zcoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 983
Merit: 268

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

Coinomi mobile wallet adds Zcoin (XZC) Support

Coinomi a free, secure open source wallet has added Zcoin (XZC) support. Coinomi is an excellent way to hold your Zcoins given that it uses recovery seeds and you are in control of your own private keys. It is also a light wallet meaning you don't have to wait for any syncing and is an easy way to get started with Zcoin.

Coinomi is currently only available for Android for the moment but an IOS option and a desktop wallet is coming soon.

You can grab it from the Android Playstore or directly from their website.

Firo: Implementing Lelantustechnology for financial privacy
firo.org
BCT | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

Welcome back!

That co-founder has left the project and has no longer any relations but he didn't do any dev work. He still has confusingly retained his old website and Twitter and Slack but has not actively posted on it for months. We consider the matter resolved.

The big wallets are a lot of the exchanges and our explorer rich list gives a good idea of the spread though I think some of the exchange wallets are not all labelled there as I see one of the big ones there definitely being a Bittrex one. The big whales that we know of that bought up a lot have made a lot of efforts in selling their Zcoin OTC and it's spread out a lot now.

Why did the co-founder  leave the project?

Www.nixplatform.io
Cyndonald

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

Coinomi mobile wallet adds Zcoin (XZC) Support

Coinomi a free, secure open source wallet has added Zcoin (XZC) support. Coinomi is an excellent way to hold your Zcoins given that it uses recovery seeds and you are in control of your own private keys. It is also a light wallet meaning you don't have to wait for any syncing and is an easy way to get started with Zcoin.

Coinomi is currently only available for Android for the moment but an IOS option and a desktop wallet is coming soon.

wow. it's so interesting . Now I can use this wallet online for my coins and I don't need to set up a private wallet for schronizing . it takes so long to run the zcoin wallet.
zcoinofficial (OP)

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

Many reasons but this happened in December 2016 and basically has no more effect on us. Rather not dwell on the past and move forward but basically he has no more input and is no longer part of the project in anyway.

You can read the original announcements in December in the original post.

firo.org
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

Welcome back!

That co-founder has left the project and has no longer any relations but he didn't do any dev work. He still has confusingly retained his old website and Twitter and Slack but has not actively posted on it for months. We consider the matter resolved.

The big wallets are a lot of the exchanges and our explorer rich list gives a good idea of the spread though I think some of the exchange wallets are not all labelled there as I see one of the big ones there definitely being a Bittrex one. The big whales that we know of that bought up a lot have made a lot of efforts in selling their Zcoin OTC and it's spread out a lot now.

You can go back and check the whole drama on the thread but long story short he didn't code shit and was mainly in charge of graphics and wanted to get paid more. Something like that.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1400

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:38:19 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 12:26:29 AM by AngusCanine

I did go back and read it. I don't know how I missed that or just forgot about it, I'll give my self credit and say it was due to Christmas

Www.nixplatform.io
zcoinofficial (OP)

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:27:19 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 08:38:21 AM by zcoinofficial

For those who want to listen to what MTP is about, listen to Aaron's interview of Reuben

firo.org
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Very good work guys!

Video really very interesting.

The implementation of MTP was to be the first step before posing other major developments!

Continue like that!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
bartfx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

Hi

I downloaded the latest wallet release and needed to re-sync the wallet.  Seems to be stuck at 670 block height, anyone else experiencing this, and how did you resolve it?

I have deleted the appadata\Roaming\Zcoin folder multiple times to try and get beyond block 670

Running windows 10 pro 64-bit with release v0.2.0 qt wallet for windows

I did the same. Also I run zcoin multiple times with -reindex option without luck.

I zcoin-qt on three different computer (two windows, one linux).

Do you have idea how to solve this issue?

Can I create a ban list for some peers?

thanks
zcoinofficial (OP)

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

We are pleased to welcome Tadhg Riordan to the team as a Solidity developer to work on integration of Zerocoin technology on Ethereum. Tadhg has previously worked on a system of confidential transactions using zkSNARKs which was built into a smart contract and made use of the precompiled contracts which are to be added to the Metropolis update. He hopes to achieve the same with Zerocoin technology as detailed in our previous post. We are confident this will brings greater awareness of Zerocoin tech and its potential uses and its continued relevance and advantages in providing privacy and also eventually allow greater cooperation and collaboration between the Ethereum and Zcoin community.

Tadhg Riordan is a 24 year old Software Developer from Wexford, Ireland. He recently completed my MSc from Trinity College Dublin, where he worked with Blockchain privacy mechanisms, focusing particularly on Zero-Knowledge Proofs and the Ethereum platform. He is a strong advocate for the adoption of crypto-currency and for complete financial privacy.

https://zcoin.io/tadhg-riordan-joins-the-zcoin-team-as-solidity-developer-for-ethereum-mixer/

firo.org
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:07:29 PM

Great news. jumping all over this coin. i remember reading about it in 2012-2013. it's time.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

Having a lot of problems syncing chain. stuck on 21 weeks behind and getting a message

Any tips? any checkpoint?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
zcoinofficial (OP)

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

Having a lot of problems syncing chain. stuck on 21 weeks behind and getting a message

Any tips? any checkpoint?

Hey statdude, hang in there. Some sync fixes will be pushed pretty soon. You can follow it in the #developers channel in the Slack.

We basically narrowed down the problem to the old Bitcoin core that we started with and Leoreinaux and Aizensou have managed to port a lot of Bitcoin Core 0.13 over to optimize this and handle disconnections, orphans and sockets better.

I think it's just about coming up with a reliable Windows build right now.

Speed wise, multithreaded syncing should reduce sync times a lot and that will come soon.

Also a quick update on MTP. Poramin is in the final stages of integration while Aizensou is tweaking the last part of difficulty then MTP can be released. Miners might be slightly delayed as djm34 can only work when there's a full working code out but there will still be a testnet period and a miner competition so that we can get efficient miners out.

firo.org
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

For those who want to listen to what MTP is about, listen to Aaron's interview of Reuben

it's very interesting . I have just seen this video clip about MTP explanation.
I think I will not hesitate to own more zcoins at this time. This technology is better than I thought.
Thanks for your sharing this video clip.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gsxrboy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 01:50:46 PM by gsxrboy

XZC after ironed out it's true potential will be around 0.1 btc or even  more , as its a better version of ZCash.

I just hope the team spends more in marketing efforts and spread the word.

I've filled my bags going to sit and wait now
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 399 »
  Print  

Jump to: