Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PASCAL COIN + ACCOUNT TRADING THREAD  (Read 18854 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:26:22 PM

No one has posted in a while, but I am willing to buy coins if anyone wants to sell some for .00001 BTC per Pascal if anyone wants to offer to buy for more feel free. That's what I am currently offering to buy at.
I think you put an extra 0 by accident. Lol. Hope nobody is desperate enough to sell that low. That's almost less than the cost to mine it.

That's the value to me with GPU mining out. When it was CPU only I was buying at .00003 BTC per Pascal. Now it's cheaper to mine with GPUs so it worth less to me right now. Others can make better offers if they want, but my offer is going to be .00001 BTC per Pascal for the foreseeable future.

How is it cheaper to mine if it costs a MUCH higher cost of entry than just mining it on a good CPU?

Before the GPU miner was released a quad core i5, got about 4-8blocks per day. Almost no entry cost as people put it on their PC's and spare systems.
After the GPU miner release it now needs at least one GTX 1070/1080 to even HOPE to get so many blocks per day. With an entry point of $450-700 EXTRA, not even considering Power supply / cooling, etc.. Also you can't just put that on any vanilla Desktop PC due to the space and heat/power limitations. So mining it has been limited by a lot. Only people who already have the infrastructure like a small farm or home miner with a bunch of GPU rigs can switch to it without a heave investment.

So before, it was MUCH easier to mine. Now it's MUCH more expensive.

Go Big or Go Home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aetsen

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:13:45 AM

The one's mining already have GPUs Nvidia or AMD waiting to mine. Most mine other coins as well so it wasn't cost associated to Pascal. GPU mining is much cheaper than CPU in comparison.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:19:49 AM

The one's mining already have GPUs Nvidia or AMD waiting to mine. Most mine other coins as well so it wasn't cost associated to Pascal. GPU mining is much cheaper than CPU in comparison.

IF you have the hardware and infrastructure in place. It was still MUCH cheaper to mine on CPU. I'm not sure why you don't grasp that.

Not needing to buy a GPU and use an existing CPU.......

vs.

Needing to use a GPU, spending hundreds of dollars just to match pre-GPU block finding ability.

Even if you have rigs already running CUDA GPU's (for now) switching over from a profitable coin just to 'try your luck' costs more $$ also from earning vs mining costs as you're extending your ROI and having to spend $ on electricity, etc...

Either way, it's up to you what you offer coins, I doubt you're getting many offers. LOL.. I just sold a bunch yesterday and the day before for 6x your offers and the people came to me for the coins/accounts. :SHRUG:

I still hold enough to be worth it once it hits an exchange and if it doesn't not to lost any investment at all.

ps. Once the AMD miner is out (Or maybe it already is) I will be switching my rigs to this as will a bunch of smaller farms and then watch the difficulty rise like crazy. I predict at least 4x it is now within a day or two.

Go Big or Go Home.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:36:04 AM

No one has posted in a while, but I am willing to buy coins if anyone wants to sell some for .00001 BTC per Pascal if anyone wants to offer to buy for more feel free. That's what I am currently offering to buy at.
I think you put an extra 0 by accident. Lol. Hope nobody is desperate enough to sell that low. That's almost less than the cost to mine it.

That's the value to me with GPU mining out. When it was CPU only I was buying at .00003 BTC per Pascal. Now it's cheaper to mine with GPUs so it worth less to me right now. Others can make better offers if they want, but my offer is going to be .00001 BTC per Pascal for the foreseeable future.

How is it cheaper to mine if it costs a MUCH higher cost of entry than just mining it on a good CPU?

Before the GPU miner was released a quad core i5, got about 4-8blocks per day. Almost no entry cost as people put it on their PC's and spare systems.
After the GPU miner release it now needs at least one GTX 1070/1080 to even HOPE to get so many blocks per day. With an entry point of $450-700 EXTRA, not even considering Power supply / cooling, etc.. Also you can't just put that on any vanilla Desktop PC due to the space and heat/power limitations. So mining it has been limited by a lot. Only people who already have the infrastructure like a small farm or home miner with a bunch of GPU rigs can switch to it without a heave investment.

yes i think now much harder to get a block per day. so prices will go up, even down

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:49:32 PM

yes i think now much harder to get a block per day. so prices will go up, even down
Agreed. The price will be going up even more
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:28:09 PM

Yeah. A gtx 1060/70/80 is lucky to get 4-6 blocks now, which for a $250-700 per GPU investment is going to warrant a price jump.
 Sadly looks like a single mining farm will be controlling the price as they have 50%+ of all coins generated.

Go Big or Go Home.
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:46:32 PM

Yeah. A gtx 1060/70/80 is lucky to get 4-6 blocks now, which for a $250-700 per GPU investment is going to warrant a price jump.
 Sadly looks like a single mining farm will be controlling the price as they have 50%+ of all coins generated.

They have 50%+ of the daily production, but probably 5% of the total float.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
Arska

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:31:16 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 08:41:04 AM by Arska

WTBC  /  50000  /  0.000025  /  1.25 btc

Please PM
I advice against trading with this guy until he sends me the BTC from our trade. I sent him first hours ago and he confirmed receiving the coins. Then he went offline without saying anything and now doesn't even answer to my messages despite being online. Seems like a scammer so far.

https://s12.postimg.org/jbm6qh1dp/pascal1.png
https://s12.postimg.org/4467649j1/pascal2.png
https://s12.postimg.org/udr9owvgd/pascal3.png

Edit: Added links to proof.
mxhwr (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:33:27 PM

WTBC  /  50000  /  0.000025  /  1.25 btc

Please PM
I advice against trading with this guy until he sends me the BTC from our trade. I sent him first hours ago and he confirmed receiving the coins. Then he went offline without saying anything and now doesn't even answer to my messages despite being online. Seems like a scammer so far.

see his trust, it says the password was reset recently, could be a hacked account. how much was sent
vibajajo64

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:13:25 AM

Someone  bought a legendary account recently  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1655823.0

Sounds like it could be the same guy that scammed me a few weeks ago.
Arska

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:53:41 AM

It was 20K for 0.5 BTC to account 66485-43. This scamming with legendary accounts is a new one to me since I haven't traded on the forum before. Ah well haven't been scammed since 2014 so I guess I got too trustworthy and almost forgot this part of crypto.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:11:38 AM

WTF is this shit ? I just checked my Trust status and see some Untrusted Negative Feedback !!!

I got Hacked about a week or so ago after some altcoin had a RADMIN loader hidden inside & installed itself, shit got insane since I caught them playing with my PC live, they even hacked my YoBit Account and Support can even confirm that but I didn't know my Bitcointalk Account was also compromised at the time.

Everything was reset immediately by myself including Bitcointalk.

Can you Please point out where this fucking wanker posted & what he posted or tried to sell or do please !

I would like to rectify this false negative feedback.

Kind Regards

Nthused

^^^^
This should be a sign to those who truly know my sign off.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:34:22 AM

I see that people like to jump on the Negative Trust bus as soon as someone cries wolf, I can't find any history of My account "Nthused" posting anything besides the remnants of a Negative Trust quote (That could be made up) that arska posted, no sent or received history in my PM's & I have been in control of my account ever since before this "arska" person posted this accusation, either he has the case of mistaken identity or he is the hacker using his shills to negate the account since he got busted.

The 2nd scenario seems like a more plausible situation, though if those accounts are not "shills" of the hacker & are indeed legit then they can understand where I am coming from, though it is a bit of a coincidence that they come all in at the same time & post Negative Trust with no proof.... hmmm Undecided

Plus I was only hacked for a maximum of 4 hours if I think back, from when I went to sleep to a brief waking so things don't add up plus they wouldn't of been quick enough to delete history if I caught them in the act.
mxhwr (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:56:29 AM

Please PM

a trade was made after you posted this advert in my thread. i can confirm that post was real because i deleted it after the accusation and removed it from the OP too, so others werent a victim.

the user claims he sent you 20k in return for 0.5btc to the account 66485-43 and given from the history of the account it shows a 20k payment was sent. i can only request the user to provide proof. i will ask him to open a thread in the scam accusation thread to hear opinion of other top members.

note another user was scammed where coins were sent to same account but under different username.

if proven that a trade did happen between you and the seller the negative trust stays unless the loss is paid. its just a case of stolen aaccount and it will be a loss for both of you

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:38:09 AM

Please PM

a trade was made after you posted this advert in my thread. i can confirm that post was real because i deleted it after the accusation and removed it from the OP too, so others werent a victim.

the user claims he sent you 20k in return for 0.5btc to the account 66485-43 and given from the history of the account it shows a 20k payment was sent. i can only request the user to provide proof. i will ask him to open a thread in the scam accusation thread to hear opinion of other top members.

note another user was scammed where coins were sent to same account but under different username.

if proven that a trade did happen between you and the seller the negative trust stays unless the loss is paid. its just a case of stolen aaccount and it will be a loss for both of you

Its funny how my name was mentioned in a Account Trading Thread a couple of weeks after I was hacked...

I have these accusations against me even though I have been active in reading and not posting so I would know if the user posted this Pascal thread would of popped up also not even 1 message I kid you not !

It seems to me I am being innocently targeted as the feedback has all been left straight after one another & with no proof whatsoever, plus not long after I have just replied to DigitalCurrencyinvestors he logs off and then you mxhwr log in.

I didn't even know what pascal was until I went to go check my trust history and find this bloody crap.

Why the hell would I even scam someone, what would give me the intention, 0.1 BTC, 0.5 BTC ? lmfao that is a joke since that is kids change, even ask the people I have traded with about my loyalty as I would never drag my name through the mud.

As I said everything has been noted of the information I have and am gathering & Higher Powers have been forwarded of this.
mxhwr (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:46:44 AM

Please PM

Its funny how my name was mentioned in a Account Trading Thread a couple of weeks after I was hacked...

I have these accusations against me even though I have been active in reading and not posting so I would know if the user posted this Pascal thread would of popped up also not even 1 message I kid you not !

It seems to me I am being innocently targeted as the feedback has all been left straight after one another & with no proof whatsoever, plus not long after I have just replied to DigitalCurrencyinvestors he logs off and then you mxhwr log in.

I didn't even know what pascal was until I went to go check my trust history and find this bloody crap.

Why the hell would I even scam someone, what would give me the intention, 0.1 BTC, 0.5 BTC ? lmfao that is a joke since that is kids change, even ask the people I have traded with about my loyalty as I would never drag my name through the mud.

As I said everything has been noted of the information I have and am gathering & Higher Powers have been forwarded to this.

well i cant control when someone logs in or logs off

this is digitalcurrencyinvestors accusation and its legit. so pointing fingers at me is not gonna do any good as the topic here is of scam transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1646303.msg16557583#msg16557583

i do not have any more information than what is posted on the thread.

once the matter is resolved the feedback will delete itself. i dont think you maybe in the wrong but all i know is a ad was posted from your account on this thread, a payment of 20k was sent to that account.

when seller is online he can explain further

if you want you can open a accusation against the both of them. you will get feedback from high ranking members
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1708

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:55:34 AM

Are those buyers and sellers still current?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mxhwr (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:59:13 AM

Are those buyers and sellers still current?

i cannot confirm youl need to message them
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:14:56 AM

Please PM

As I said everything has been noted of the information I have and am gathering & Higher Powers have been forwarded to this.

well i cant control when someone logs in or logs off

this is digitalcurrencyinvestors accusation and its legit. so pointing fingers at me is not gonna do any good as the topic here is of scam transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1646303.msg16557583#msg16557583

i do not have any more information than what is posted on the thread.

once the matter is resolved the feedback will delete itself. i dont think you maybe in the wrong but all i know is a ad was posted from your account on this thread, a payment of 20k was sent to that account.

when seller is online he can explain further

if you want you can open a accusation against the both of them. you will get feedback from high ranking members

You do know that is an accusation against user shojayxt right....
Arska

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:01:05 AM

Hey Nthused. First the proof:

https://s12.postimg.org/jbm6qh1dp/pascal1.png
https://s12.postimg.org/4467649j1/pascal2.png
https://s12.postimg.org/udr9owvgd/pascal3.png

So basically I first sent 100 coins for test and after that 19900 more. Verifiable on block explorer. You said you had the account for yourself the whole time and this can't be possible? If you look it from my point of view:

1. You are legit and made a mistake = got account hacked.
2. You just scammed me, using the famous I got hacked
3. You made a deal with a someone so you get X% of scammed funds with your account.
4. Any other imaginable explanation

All I know is I should have 0.5 BTC or 20K Pascal coins so I wont be removing the negative feedback before I get either of those two. If it's kids change to you then just take the responsibility of your account and send me the funds so I will remove every post/feedback regarding you. If you are legit then I'm sorry for you but just consider my point of view here too before jumping on me and everyone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: