Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PASCAL COIN + ACCOUNT TRADING THREAD  (Read 18856 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:16:27 AM

Hey Nthused. First the proof:

https://s12.postimg.org/jbm6qh1dp/pascal1.png
https://s12.postimg.org/4467649j1/pascal2.png
https://s12.postimg.org/udr9owvgd/pascal3.png

So basically I first sent 100 coins for test and after that 19900 more. Verifiable on block explorer. You said you had the account for yourself the whole time and this can't be possible? If you look it from my point of view:

1. You are legit and made a mistake = got account hacked.
2. You just scammed me, using the famous I got hacked
3. You made a deal with a someone so you get X% of scammed funds with your account.
4. Any other imaginable explanation

All I know is I should have 0.5 BTC or 20K Pascal coins so I wont be removing the negative feedback before I get either of those two. If it's kids change to you then just take the responsibility of your account and send me the funds so I will remove every post/feedback regarding you. If you are legit then I'm sorry for you but just consider my point of view here too before jumping on me and everyone else.

This doesn't prove anything honestly, it is 2 pictures of something I would assume is the pascal client of sending and receiving am I not correct ?

The 3rd picture anyone can edit up, change the names & take a screenshot, I also see the recipients in the topic header are Myself and You which is very weird Undecided

I will not be blackmailed and bribed to pay someone something when I have no clue what they are even going on about & are threatening to keep the Negative Trust there unless I pay your so called "Fee"

You can say what you want but it's coming from newbies and low member rank accounts that usually only pop up when there is new coins released and accuse others of scamming them out of their coins.

There is no evidence whatsoever as all my PM's go straight to my Email account and there is nothing in there so even if I did get hacked again at the time you say you got scammed and the hacker deleted the evidence then it would of already been logged to my email.

I am being completley 100% honest, Why would I tarnish my Account I came into the cryptoworld with, think about it.

Plus even if it's pickles I won't be paying anybody anything as I don't believe in pleading guilty to something I didn't do yet alone paying restitution.

Also note that if my post got deleted then why wasn't I notified that the Topic Creator deleted a post of mine in either my PM box or Email Huh Hmmm... Yeah that's what I thought.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:37:24 AM

Scratch what I just said above in terms of the PM's not being there in my email, I was logged into the wrong one, it seems this fucker has hit me once again somehow, I guess I will have to nip all the problems in the butt with an ancient offline PC, FFS the only things I have touched are YoBit & since the latest Yahoo Password Hack.

I will post the entails of the PM's in a moment.
Arska

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:46:06 AM

Yes those are screenshots of my wallet proving that I sent 20K coins to the account you PMed me. Anyone can confirm this from the block explorer. I have no problem giving my password or create a remote desktop session with a moderator to confirm the PMs, all the messages are still in my inbox/outbox. I could even make a video from it but I guess you can always use the classical anything can be faked argument. The two recipients come from quoting my own sent message and just forgetting to delete my own name from the "to" box. You sure have a lot of excuses/insults instead of just saying you fucked up and are sorry that I got scammed by your account.

Posting more messages here doesn't make you any better/more trustworthy person than I am. Pretty wild imagination you got to think that I would randomly pick your account and go through all the trouble to fake your buy quote etc. to try to "blackmail" you out of coins, which no sane person would send anyway. And also that the topic creator is in on this LOL.

We can keep blabbling and blobbling back and forth who is talking truthfully but I got the proof that your account was used to scam me, doesn't matter who it was. The more you say how you had control of your account all the time, the more you seem like a scammer to me and everyone else reading this. Might wanna change your email password/user settings if you're 100% sure you should of gotten notifications about my PMs.

Edit: Ok good, now you can eat your pride and say sorry to me for all the insults and we can move on.

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:19:38 AM

Here is the PM logs that were sent to my Email that the Hacker Deleted from my Bitcointalk Sent/Received after he scammed everyone.

I am sorry for everyone that was affected by this hack as we have all lost out & I am sorry for being naive in not wanting to believe it Sad

I more concerned about this systems integrity so I will be going fresh.

+ It seems shojaytx is at the center of this from more thorough investigation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have just been sent a personal message by mirny on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1638517.msg16636463#msg16636463
I've seen in this thread, that you'd like to buy some Pascal coins.
I have 10K, or so. I can send you a screenshot, that I own them.
Also, I've made successful transaction as you can in my my account trust.

cheers,
mirny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have just been sent a personal message by Arska on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hey

I've got 20000 Pascal coins for sale if you still want?

I can send first in increments of 4000 (0.1 BTC) or use escrow if you want.

-Arska

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hey

My BTC address is 1AtLU9iiCEcoCV8RvuPgafRiX1phjxmgYM. I sent you 100 Pascal for test, tell me if they came. Never sent those coins before so wanna make sure it works.

-Arska
Quote from: Nthused on Today at 05:35:38 PM

Hey,

I prefer to do this in one transaction, doing parts is time consuming for me.
please send me your btc address.

My pascal account : Code:
66485-43

pubkey :
Code:
3GhhbooxnxUv4MtVPm5SjQe2Fk3bfwzK5fyds9YiTLnbdNJAKwwyeLp6wYUfKmQ2Puasn7PYkFQoiWu 8qU6z13V9Q6KieAMRRwSUzK

Quote from: Arska on Today at 05:24:59 PM

Hey

-Arska

I sent the remaining 19900. Sorry for the delay, had to transfer everything to my own account first so I don't have to click 200 different accounts.

-Arska

Quote from: Nthused on Today at 05:53:09 PM

100 Pascal received.

Quote from: Arska on Today at 05:43:21 PM

Hey

My BTC address is 1AtLU9iiCEcoCV8RvuPgafRiX1phjxmgYM. I sent you 100 Pascal for test, tell me if they came. Never sent those coins before so wanna make sure it works.

-Arska

Hey,

66485-43

pubkey :
Code:
3GhhbooxnxUv4MtVPm5SjQe2Fk3bfwzK5fyds9YiTLnbdNJAKwwyeLp6wYUfKmQ2Puasn7PYkFQoiWu 8qU6z13V9Q6KieAMRRwSUzK

Hey

-Arska

So you received the coins and went offline? Planning to send me the BTC?

-Arska
Quote from: Arska on Today at 06:08:29 PM

I sent the remaining 19900. Sorry for the delay, had to transfer everything to my own account first so I don't have to click 200 different accounts.

-Arska

Quote from: Nthused on Today at 05:53:09 PM

100 Pascal received.

Quote from: Arska on Today at 05:43:21 PM

Hey

-Arska

Hey,

66485-43

pubkey :
Code:

Hey

-Arska

Quote from: Nthused on Today at 07:32:41 PM

Hello,

I can buy your 10k. please send me your btc address.

66485-43

pubkey :
Code:

Quote from: mirny on Today at 06:59:25 PM

Hello,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1638517.msg16636463#msg16636463
I've seen in this thread, that you'd like to buy some Pascal coins.
I have 10K, or so. I can send you a screenshot, that I own them.
Also, I've made successful transaction as you can in my my account trust.

cheers,
mirny

Hello,
my BTC address is: 3N28Jaf9aX8d3iHzheMq3UPFNuv4FUbVHY
And, how we will do that? Do you prefer transactions in increments?
Can you go first? Because, you don't have any trust, I have at least one.
What do you think? After successful transaction will give you positive trust too.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

WTBC / 50000 / 0.000025 / 1.25 btc

Please PM

First 5K sent

Quote from: mirny on Today at 10:55:12 AM

First 5K sent

In second batch, I've sent 6K
btw, that public key you need only for account transfer

In second batch, I've sent 6K
btw, that public key you need only for account transfer

You have just been sent a personal message by DigitalCurrencyinvestors on Bitcoin Forum.

hello

i had sent you 5000 pascal coins on your other account shoyjat

could you give me the coins or btc please i really need it.

i know its you because the coins were sent to same accountt i sent coins too

please could you send me the btc. i wouldn't ask if i need it

19eHLhZ1zdVhNTPQsAJTRiHtFtH4zTC1zb

Please confirm, if you received 11K coins.
A please send me btc to this address: 3N28Jaf9aX8d3iHzheMq3UPFNuv4FUbVHY

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

Really surprised the hacker would want PASCAL coins when there is currently no market for them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:50:29 AM

WTBC  /  25000  /  0.00002  /  TOT .5 BTC
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:07:41 AM

I literally was just hacked live when talking about it all on here, all of the sudden an FBI JPEG picture pops up & I'm like um... WTF... then I close it then move the curser somewhere else and then all of the sudden it pops up again with me clearly not pressing anything...... mother fucker, PW's have all been changed for everything on a clean PC and that Compromised PC has been taken offline for Reformatting now, even the latest Premium Virus Protectors & Live Protection didn't stop this one.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:22:23 PM

I literally was just hacked live when talking about it all on here, all of the sudden an FBI JPEG picture pops up & I'm like um... WTF... then I close it then move the curser somewhere else and then all of the sudden it pops up again with me clearly not pressing anything...... mother fucker, PW's have all been changed for everything on a clean PC and that Compromised PC has been taken offline for Reformatting now, even the latest Premium Virus Protectors & Live Protection didn't stop this one.

Stop lying you're not fooling anyone here.You scammed what .5 bitcoin worth of pascal coin? your legendary account worth more than that.

@Arska

Make a new thread here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly) > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

His account will be tagged as scammer and he won't be able to scam anyone. And of course his legendary account will worth nothing.He scammed you for .5 bitcoin but his account worth at least 1 bitcoin.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:26:51 PM

Stop lying you're not fooling anyone here.You scammed what .5 bitcoin worth of pascal coin? your legendary account worth more than that.

@Arska

Make a new thread here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly) > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

His account will be tagged as scammer and he won't be able to scam anyone. And of course his legendary account will worth nothing.He scammed you for .5 bitcoin but his account worth at least 1 bitcoin.

I am not fucking lying ! I have tried to explain it all but when I am being honest and even admit my mistakes with info I seem to still be copping flak, I am deadset not bullshitting you all about what just happened so obviously it was being used remotley.

Also like you said why would I even scam 0.5BTC if my account is worth more then that and the coin has no market how do the coins have a value.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:27:04 PM

Now that the AMD miner is out, be prepared to pay a lot more for coins.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:46:12 PM

WTSC  / 3500  /  0.002   BTC  /   TOT 7 BTC                                                     
WTSA  /  100  /  0.0005  BTC  /  TOT 0.05 BTC 
mxhwr (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:55:22 PM

ok guys please make a scam thread and put all posts there. il be deleting the ones here, want to keep it to trades only
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:16:58 PM

Why? Same supply as before.

Really wish the prices would go a little higher in this thread.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mxhwr (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:26:30 PM

linux version is out right aernt we ready for an exchange now
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:40:14 PM

Because more people will be mining with more hardware, since most miners have AMD cards. So more people consuming more resources to split the same daily pool of PascalCoin.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:42:29 PM

Because more people will be mining with more hardware, since most miners have AMD cards. So more people consuming more resources to split the same daily pool of PascalCoin.

Yup. Always has been the case. Same supply, more miners, harder to get, what's harder to get = price hikes.

Go Big or Go Home.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:27:23 PM

Considering the rising network , I wish to increase the value of my amount for selling:

WTSC / 20000 / 0.0002 / TOT 4 BTC
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:49:09 AM

Guys I highly doubt someone will pay this much when the current bids are at around 0.00003BTC. Needs to hit an exchange first.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:50:31 AM

Guys I highly doubt someone will pay this much when the current bids are at around 0.00003BTC. Needs to hit an exchange first.

Not in a hurry to sell. Just putting it in there.  Grin

Go Big or Go Home.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:13:48 AM

Depending when you started mining 0.00003 is equal to 2x the ETH profitability.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██