Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour Guide Services For Nightlife ( In Malaysia Only ) We accept BTC  (Read 1061 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:18:53 PM

What really are the attractions in Malaysia for night life. I want to know and if possible can you give us your company or contact person in case I can book a vacation in Malaysia. I am looking forward for your reply.. Cheesy

Hi, depends on what you prefer to do here at night. It can be fun and crazy! Yeah sure, we have a travel agency here at your service:)
How much would it cost to travel there from Philippines? do you have a website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:36:04 PM

Do you mean to say Malaysia is not safer for foreigners specifically for tourists ? I am bit worried now and believe to rethink about my vacation plans.

Hi,

Compare to Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines I believe Malaysia is safer. But if you have a local here to bring you around, chances of things went wrong can be minimise. And there is hidden places or where is the best place to party instead of going to tourist hot spot to be slaughter. for food and drinks u can't get good food and all u get is food with ridiculous price that slaughter tourist.

U get what I mean?
Safety must be the first priority for tourists always. I agree, only local country people do know any hidden spots for fun activities, but personally I do not prefer visiting those places for obvious security reasons. I need to reevaluate my plans and budget before get touch with you. Please give me some time in between.
anakinisme (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 01:47:39 PM

What really are the attractions in Malaysia for night life. I want to know and if possible can you give us your company or contact person in case I can book a vacation in Malaysia. I am looking forward for your reply.. Cheesy

Hi, depends on what you prefer to do here at night. It can be fun and crazy! Yeah sure, we have a travel agency here at your service:)
How much would it cost to travel there from Philippines? do you have a website?

Don't have a website. Cost of period staying or cost of traveling? Please specify.
anakinisme (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

Do you mean to say Malaysia is not safer for foreigners specifically for tourists ? I am bit worried now and believe to rethink about my vacation plans.

Hi,

Compare to Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines I believe Malaysia is safer. But if you have a local here to bring you around, chances of things went wrong can be minimise. And there is hidden places or where is the best place to party instead of going to tourist hot spot to be slaughter. for food and drinks u can't get good food and all u get is food with ridiculous price that slaughter tourist.

U get what I mean?
Safety must be the first priority for tourists always. I agree, only local country people do know any hidden spots for fun activities, but personally I do not prefer visiting those places for obvious security reasons. I need to reevaluate my plans and budget before get touch with you. Please give me some time in between.

Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: