Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: TPTB fabricating war with Russia in order to declare martial law to deny Trump?
yes - 15 (68.2%)
no - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TPTB fabricating war with Russia in order to declare martial law to deny Trump?  (Read 7250 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:05:45 AM

ghetto residents, illegal immigrants, criminals, and LGBTs are solidly behind her..NO THEY ARE NOT..
Some of everything are with her..BUT some of well more people than her are with TRUMP Wink..
HOLLYWOOD IS..Are you in HOLLYWOOD Cheesy..Make believe land good liars ACTORS..

nasa computer programmer testifies how the bush crime family rigged ...
Video for rigged election bush▶ 9:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP6IUQvSvt0

George H.W. Bush Says He's Voting for Hillary Clinton - YouTube
Video for bush saying clintons like family▶ 0:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=objvUkhoFSA
20 Sep 2016 - Uploaded by Mark Dice
George Bush senior admits he is voting for Hillary Clinton, in an ... Presidential bromance: Bush and Clinton

George W. Bush Calls Bill Clinton His 'Brother From Another Mother ...
Video for bush saying clintons like family▶ 1:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSypzXqg8w
13 Nov 2014 - Uploaded by GeoBeats News
Former President George W. Bush may not be keen on all social ... I like him.” ... The Bush and Clinton .

All from the same CLOTH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:09:59 AM

Sending messages by voting for wolf-in-sheepskin-centrist-marshmellow Gary Johnson (diluting the vote against Clinton!) and citing ancient photos as objective rationality are for non-objective pussies (Trump is an ego maniac is both playing all sides and being played by Rothschilds).

Click my Rothschilds link and start to grasp that the situation is much more complex than your simpleton good vs. evil conceptualization.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:11:58 AM

Rothschilds is forcing Obama+Clinton into a corner. Will they be forced to declare war on Russia to remain in control to prevent themselves from going to jail?

The RELIABLE sources from behind the curtain (1) say the Wikileaks has made the FBI look like fools, besides I reported previously that those working on the case unanimously believed she should be indicted. (2) the latest “new” emails go all the way to Obama and it appears that Hillary didn’t like reading long emails on her Blackberry. She was first sending them to Huma would then print them out for Hillary. Huma did not delete them so now they have the whole batch. This is the latest running around behind the curtain for they surfaced from another department when they were looking into allegation of Huma’s husband texting underage girls.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:57:42 AM

Just to correct factual errors.

USA is starting a war with Russia to declare Marshall law you claimed.

I didn't claim that as a prediction. I posted a poll and Martin Armstrong's speculative theory; and I developed the theory further with research into that Rothschilds appears to be in control of Wikileaks and appears to be using the leaks to force one of several possible outcomes and goals.

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:14:12 AM

Ned Kelly wouldn't have taken much notice of these silly laws.Maybe the Aboriginal Australians should be given their land back if its not being proberly used.

I remember we were discussing Australian culture in the Martin Armstrong thread years ago, and I forgot the attributes we attached. I think it was something akin to Australians view themselves as rebels and they favor the underdog.

How is that Australians are putting up with this subjugation of their freedoms? Is the Australian rebelliousness only in words and not capable a collective rage? Australians are a bit fatalistic right? Whereas, Americans are more "can do" head strong right?

I think the some Americans are willing to fight to the death for their culture and way of life. Perhaps that is why Rothschilds may be promoting Trump to the Presidency (via the alleged control of Wikileaks), so as to unleash the conservatives against the Liberals in all out civil war mixed with a potential war with Russia, so as to divide-and-conquer.

You can't kill the conservatives easily (there is a gun under every blade of grass, and you can take each one from a cold dead hand). So let them burn themselves out fighting several enemies.

trollercoaster, maybe you should migrate to the USA and join the battle! Yet I don't think Australians are the same as Americans, even we have some shared values. I am also more pragmatic like you. I don't see any point of participating in that battle that we will eventually lose. Surely I am more valuable creating technology.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:14:23 PM

Why martial law. Trump will never win and not just because the Americans figured out who trump but because the world does not want the President of America.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:07:54 AM

Rothschilds is forcing Obama+Clinton into a corner. Will they be forced to declare war on Russia to remain in control to prevent themselves from going to jail?

The RELIABLE sources from behind the curtain (1) say the Wikileaks has made the FBI look like fools, besides I reported previously that those working on the case unanimously believed she should be indicted. (2) the latest “new” emails go all the way to Obama and it appears that Hillary didn’t like reading long emails on her Blackberry. She was first sending them to Huma would then print them out for Hillary. Huma did not delete them so now they have the whole batch. This is the latest running around behind the curtain for they surfaced from another department when they were looking into allegation of Huma’s husband texting underage girls.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Rothschilds caused the Oct. 28 ECM cycle date event!
Date:    Sun, October 30, 2016 2:02 am
To:      armstrongeconomics@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Martin,

I was waiting for you to write that the FBI reopened the Clinton case on
your ECM cycle turn date of Oct. 28 (which previously you only noted w.r.t. to the
Bundy acquittals,
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/future-forecasts/ecm/did-something-happen-of-the-ecm-turning-point/).

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/did-comey-come-out-precisely-on-target-of-the-ecm/

I had immediately noticed that and written about it publicly before you
did. But I had also noticed that Wikileaks was driving this with their
plan to announce on Tuesday, Nov 1, information that could irrefutably
incriminate Clinton and possibly Obama:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/

And I was pleased to see that you became aware that Wikileaks is forcing
the hand of the FBI:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/the-fbi-reopens-hillarys-emails-too-hot-to-handle/

Quote from: Armstrong
The RELIABLE sources from behind the curtain (1) say the Wikileaks has
made the FBI look like fools, besides I reported previously that those
working on the case unanimously believed she should be indicted. (2) the
latest “new” emails go all the way to Obama...

But consistent with our past debates about whether the globalists had
their messy hands in the Ukraine and Middle East nation-building, you have
apparently not been aware that Rothschilds family clan are apparently the
funders for Wikileaks and they are the ones who have arranged his safe
harbor:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1637496.msg16695733#msg16695733

Click the above link and review all the sources! Damn it. Otherwise you
are just being obstinate and refusing to learn what has been exquisitely
documented.

Consistent with the speculative theory you raised on your blog about
Clinton + Obama + USA incumbent political establishment might be trying to
foment war with Russia to blame an election failure or rigging scenario
and justify Marshall law or to provide justification for snuffing out any
Trump post-election protest, the involvement of Rothschild is creating
this pressure on Clinton and Obama raises the question of what is the
strategy of the global elite?

One possibility is as I wrote here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639006.msg16695728#msg16695728

Now others are picking up on what I (and Armstrong) were writing:

https://steemit.com/money/@dollarvigilante/brexit-ii-is-donald-trump-a-false-flag

Trump is the way for the Joe Blows get to blow up the system and then the
economic collapse (and war) gets laid on Trump's lap.

Another possibility is that the global elite want to force war in the
Middle East, dump all the problems on Trump, and more over what I wrote:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049048.msg16719991#msg16719991

I think the some Americans are willing to fight to the death for their
culture and way of life. Perhaps that is why Rothschilds may be promoting
Trump to the Presidency (via the alleged control of Wikileaks), so as to
unleash the conservatives against the Liberals in all out civil war mixed
with a potential war with Russia, so as to divide-and-conquer.

You can't kill the conservatives easily (there is a gun under every blade
of grass, and you can take each one from a cold dead hand). So let them
burn themselves out fighting several enemies.

This also fits with Armstrong's theme of the USA breaking up into regions
of conservatives and liberals self-segregation.

Martin, I would like for you to also contemplate that Bitcoin wasn't
likely created by some imaginary Satoshi in his garage. More likely its
development was funded by the global elite for the purposes of breaking
down resistance by nation-state currency systems and turf battles
resistance by banks, while also enabling digital tracking of every
transaction on a public blockchain. Knowing full well that profitable
proof-of-work does not remain decentralized (China's mining oligarchy
controls 65+% of the Bitcoin hashrate, thus controls the protocol).

Also Martin it makes me suspicious of you that you do not admit that a
global elite is a natural order within your models. It is as if you want
to deny the inviolable power-law distribution of wealth.

Shelby Moore III
https://ph.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0
groll

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:21:16 AM

I do not know but I think it is not true.  Maybe it was just a rumor so that people will not vote for Trump because Trump is such a phenomenon.  We should not believe in it because the source is not reliable.  Election is almost near so every issue, lies, and misleading news and articles are everywhere and that is why at this time people should be wise.
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

Even if it is a rumor. Trump himself said that for him, Putin is better than Obama. How then can vote for him? He humiliated America.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:18:27 AM

Hillary To Be Indicted - Paul Ryan Could Become President - Here's How

I have written three times that Paul Ryan will be President. The globalists are split but Plan B has been initiated.

Paul Ryan has been in the hip pocket of the globalists all along. He supports a border-less America and is a fervent supporter of the Free Trade Agreements. He is a wannabe member of the criminal elite. He is, and has always been the Plan B for the Global Elite.

Paul Ryan filed paperwork to run for President in January of 2016

Paul Ryan released the Trump locker-room tapes in act of Benedict Arnold type of betrayal.

With 10 days left to the general election, she will not be indicted before the election. Even if her popular support goes south, she will still win because of the tampering with the electoral college by the Soros and the Clinton Foundation. Soros has his voting machines in 16 states, some of them are key battleground states. Hillary will win even if she only gets 20% of the vote and that is where this is headed. Ever die-hard Democrats can no longer stay of the good ship Witchcraft.

Hillary will never board Air Force One, maybe Broomstick One, but not Air Force One. She will be elected but indicted before the inauguration.

Kaine, the Democratic VP candidate and Hillary will be knocked out of contention when Hillary is indicted.

AND WHO IS NEXT IN THE LINE OF SUCCESSION? IT IS THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, PAUL "RAT" RYAN. THAT'S WHO. I HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO, BUT I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE APRIL THAT PAUL RYAN WOULD BECOME PRESIDENT.

What Do the Globalists Gain by Following this Course of Action?

If Paul Ryan ascends to the Presidency, it will be business as usual for the criminal elite. The TPP will pass and they will get their war with Russia. Further, America will be on the path of destruction courtesy of this elite wannabe, Paul Ryan.

Read more at http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/28/hillary-indicted-paul-ryan-to-be-president-heres-how/.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:19:28 AM

Even if it is a rumor. Trump himself said that for him, Putin is better than Obama. How then can vote for him? He humiliated America.

Conservative Americans such as myself are embarrassed to have Obama as President. Obama is a humiliation for us.

It is not the color of his skin, but for example Obamacare and all the covert war mongering in the Middle East. He is a liar and is in the back pocket of the evil globalists. He was also complicit with some of Clinton's crimes. Also the NSA abrogations of our individual privacy has been expanded and continued under his presidency.

Also it is probably the case that he was not born in the USA, and thus is not eligible to be President. Just as Clinton is soon-to-be a convicted felon and thus not eligible.

We Americans are quite embarrassed to see our country taken over by the mafia. And the rest of the world licks the balls of and whor(e)ships this evil all because you all have been mind controlled to support any symbolic gesture of "equality and social justice" which is a big fat lie dick being rammed up your arses, but you are too mind programmed to discern reality.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:30:18 AM

I do not want to be negative and I just do not want to believe on all the issues I see on the internet.  All the issues can be fabricated because US election is near and Trump is more desirable than his opponent Clinton.  All the issues that they can throw away to Trump will be made in order for the people to shift their votes in favor of Clinton.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 05:50:55 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/3668257/steve-pieczenik-hilary-clinton-coup-clinton-takeover-former-deputy-assistant-secretary-of-state-julian-assange/amp/
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:37:20 PM

We Americans are quite embarrassed to see our country taken over by the mafia. And the rest of the world licks the balls of and whor(e)ships this evil all because you all have been mind controlled to support any symbolic gesture of "equality and social justice" which is a big fat lie dick being rammed up your arses, but you are too mind programmed to discern reality.
We Americans have to deal with whoever is in power. The rest of the world just does business as usual, they have their own laws and can do whatever they want. Just see the threads on president Duterte. They will protect their self-interest. 

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:27:37 PM

Seems like an extreme way to go, considering how much more effective using the media would be. Especially with the lead that Hillary had when this whole Russia thing started. I would understand if Trump had a massive 30 or 40 point lead, but not when he's actually behind.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:57:00 PM

Subject: Further proof that Rothschilds caused the Oct. 28 ECM cycle date event!
Date:    Wed, November 2, 2016 7:56 pm
To:      armstrongeconomics@gmail.com

Martin,

After receiving my email below, you wrote:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/deliberate-leaks-are-being-strategically-made-to-stop-clinton-inc/

All our indications from behind the curtain are suggesting that there are
many within the “intelligence” sector and “law enforcement” sector who are
deeply troubled with the Clintons. They are trying to release documents
and info to stop the Clinton Inc. Machine. That’s all we can say on this
topic right now. Suffice it to say, there is a real internal battle going
on in Washington.

Why are you refusing to admit the Assange connection (and Rothschilds
involvement with Assange), when Steve Pieczenik has admitted that Assange
is instrumental in the current counter-coup which you mentioned above?

http://www.inquisitr.com/3668257/steve-pieczenik-hilary-clinton-coup-clinton-takeover-former-deputy-assistant-secretary-of-state-julian-assange/

Additionally, note very carefully the words of Steve Pieczenik, "the
emails that we gave him". Meaning that the hacked emails that Assange has
originated from those in the intelligence community, thus implying that
Assange is merely a coordinator for those inside the USA intelligence
community who want to anonymously release information.

Are you too embarrassed to admit you were wrong about the residual power
of the global elite Rothshilds family? Or are you beholden to Rothschilds
in some way?

Subject: Rothschilds caused the Oct. 28 ECM cycle date event!
Date:    Sun, October 30, 2016 2:02 am
To:      armstrongeconomics@gmail.com

Greetings Martin,

I was waiting for you to write that the FBI reopened the Clinton case on
your ECM cycle turn date of Oct. 28 (which you only noted w.r.t. to the
Bundy acquittals,
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/future-forecasts/ecm/did-something-happen-of-the-ecm-turning-point/).

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/did-comey-come-out-precisely-on-target-of-the-ecm/

I had immediately noticed that and written about it publicly before you
did. But I had also noticed that Wikileaks was driving this with their
plan to announce on Tuesday, Nov 1, information that could irrefutably
incriminate Clinton and possibly Obama:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/

And I was pleased to see that you became aware that Wikileaks is forcing
the hand of the FBI:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/the-fbi-reopens-hillarys-emails-too-hot-to-handle/

The RELIABLE sources from behind the curtain (1) say the Wikileaks has
made the FBI look like fools, besides I reported previously that those
working on the case unanimously believed she should be indicted. (2) the
latest “new” emails go all the way to Obama...

But consistent with our past debates about whether the globalists had
their messy hands in the Ukraine and Middle East nation-building, you have
apparently not been aware that Rothschilds family clan are apparently the
funders for Wikileaks and they are the ones who have arranged his safe
harbor:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1637496.msg16695733#msg16695733

Click the above link and review all the sources! Damn it. Otherwise you
are just being obstinate and refusing to learn what has been exquisitely
documented.

Consistent with the speculative theory you raised on your blog about
Clinton + Obama + USA incumbent political establishment might be trying to
foment war with Russia to blame an election failure or rigging scenario
and justify Marshall law or to provide justification for snuffing out any
Trump post-election protest, the involvement of Rothschild is creating
this pressure on Clinton and Obama raises the question of what is the
strategy of the global elite?

One possibility is as I wrote here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639006.msg16695728#msg16695728

Now others are picking up on what I (and Armstrong) were writing:

https://steemit.com/money/@dollarvigilante/brexit-ii-is-donald-trump-a-false-flag

Trump is the way for the Joe Blows get to blow up the system and then the
economic collapse (and war) gets laid on Trump's lap.

Another possibility is that the global elite want to force war in the
Middle East, dump all the problems on Trump, and more over what I wrote:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049048.msg16719991#msg16719991

I think the some Americans are willing to fight to the death for their
culture and way of life. Perhaps that is why Rothschilds may be promoting
Trump to the Presidency (via the alleged control of Wikileaks), so as to
unleash the conservatives against the Liberals in all out civil war mixed
with a potential war with Russia, so as to divide-and-conquer.

You can't kill the conservatives easily (there is a gun under every blade
of grass, and you can take each one from a cold dead hand). So let them
burn themselves out fighting several enemies.

This also fits with Armstrong's theme of the USA breaking up into regions
of conservatives and liberals self-segregation.

Martin, I would like for you to also contemplate that Bitcoin wasn't
likely created by some imaginary Satoshi in his garage. More likely its
development was funded by the global elite for the purposes of breaking
down resistance by nation-state currency systems and turf battles
resistance by banks, while also enabling digital tracking of every
transaction on a public blockchain. Knowing full well that profitable
proof-of-work does not remain decentralized (China's mining oligarchy
controls 65+% of the Bitcoin hashrate, thus controls the protocol).

Also Martin it makes me suspicious of you that you do not admit that a
global elite is a natural order within your models. It is as if you want
to deny the inviolable power-law distribution of wealth.

Shelby Moore III
https://ph.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:22:52 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 04:35:39 AM by iamnotback

Per my prior comment post, Rothschilds is forcing the Establishment (politicians) in the USA to double-down on their corruption to avoid prison and sustain their power:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/never-ending-conflict-of-interest/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/war-economics-just-follow-the-money/

So fabricating a war with Russia is still on the table to prevent Trump from becoming Prez.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:55:17 AM

It's actually the other way around, it's to stop Hillary from winning. She's the one who's winning.

She is not winning, and that is why the media and the wall street criminals are trying so hard to discredit Trump. Her unfavorability ratings are well above the 50% mark. Only certain voter blocs, such as the radical feminists, ghetto residents, illegal immigrants, criminals, and LGBTs are solidly behind her. She is trailing Trump among whites by 10 to 20 percent points.

But even if what you say is correct, what's been projected, at least until recentely is that Trump is a bafoon, with Hillary kicking his ass in every poll by a very large amount. As far as the masses are concern, the vast majority think this is a cake walk for Hillary. So why start a war with Russia to benefit her? It won't and they don't need it.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:37:22 AM

...Hillary kicking his ass in every poll by a very large amount...

Drudge Report showed the non-rigged polls were even. Wikileaks released emails showing the Democrats and MSM are colluding to manipulate polls.

You believe the liars because you want a world of social justice, equality, etc... Liberals are messed up in the head. They want to steal from each other and pretend they are good. Thus of course you believe the lie, because you are part of the lie.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:25:13 AM

...Hillary kicking his ass in every poll by a very large amount...

Drudge Report showed the non-rigged polls were even. Wikileaks released emails showing the Democrats and MSM are colluding to manipulate polls.

You believe the liars because you want a world of social justice, equality, etc... Liberals are messed up in the head. They want to steal from each other and pretend they are good. Thus of course you believe the lie, because you are part of the lie.

Re read my post. It doesn't matter what legitimate polls say, what the vast majority of people are getting is that Hillary is destroying Trump, so fabricating a war with Russia for her benefit makes no sense, since in the eyes of the people she's already winning and by a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: