Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 days of President Duterte Real Achievements...  (Read 3517 times)
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:29:58 PM

...at the same time you are heavily using drugs.

Incorrect.

And the rest of your argument was inapplicable, because if both choices are corruptible, then the filipino people get to decide which they prefer.

And yes you Westerners are Satan worshipers even you don't realize it.
What a load of BS. Even the Vatican is in the western world. Bible says "You shall not kill". Irony much Satanist? Grin

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:52:45 PM

"You shall not kill". Irony much Satanist? Grin

Just your lack of knowledge:

https://gotquestions.org/you-shall-not-murder.html
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:53:37 PM

Indeed has 100 days but no one has yet fought truly against drugs and most people do not realize the magnitude of the problem it brought to each Filipinos.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:14:55 PM

And the rest of your argument was inapplicable, because if both choices are corruptible, then the filipino people get to decide which they prefer.
If both are corruptible it's still better, because it protects to innocent from abuse of an authority. Filipinos are new to this type of rule, you'll see over time.
It's my opinion, we agree to disagree.

"You shall not kill". Irony much Satanist? Grin
Just your lack of knowledge:
https://gotquestions.org/you-shall-not-murder.html
No, you are start the BS arguments of "boogieman satanist" when we're having a reasonable discussion.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:07:47 AM

If both are corruptible it's still better, because it protects to innocent from abuse of an authority.

Haha, yeah like in the USA which has a 99% conviction rate and 10 times higher incarceration rate than any other developed country, frankly much higher than any other country including China and Africa. Which basically means lots and lots of blacks wrongly in prison for crimes they didn't commit, with their lives scarred and destroyed by being fucked in the ass by other hard core prisoners.

It doesn't matter who you give the authority to, it can always be corrupted. At least the filipinos can shoot the erring vigilantes should they wish to, or elect a different President. Just try to go shoot those who are running our corrupt kangeroo courts and legal system.

I am not saying I 100% agree with the vigilantism, but as I said, it is not my choice to make as even though I've lived here since 1994 (and continuously since 2006), I am not a citizen. I must respect the collective will of the filipino people else I am free to leave this place.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:07:59 PM

Duterte had really made a lot of achievement in his 100 days of Presidency here in our Philippines. In the current face he is managing Philippines his management might be the Philippines' golden age of 20th century. Hope he continues to fulfill his promise to the Filipino people, and he'll continue to be true to his promise so that we can reclaim our glory again as a country.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:16:43 PM

Duterte had really made a lot of achievement in his 100 days of Presidency here in our Philippines. In the current face he is managing Philippines his management might be the Philippines' golden age of 20th century. Hope he continues to fulfill his promise to the Filipino people, and he'll continue to be true to his promise so that we can reclaim our glory again as a country.

Seems like the 100 days of President Duterte is far greater than the 6 years of Benigno Aquino administrations. So much changes in beaucecracy,government services,fast action of government forces and police,peace and order, peace pact with NPA's extension of validity of licenses, and many more to mention.

Open for Campaigns
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:13:56 AM

Seems like the 100 days of President Duterte is far greater than the 6 years of Benigno Aquino administrations. So much changes in beaucecracy,government services,fast action of government forces and police,peace and order, peace pact with NPA's extension of validity of licenses, and many more to mention.

I agree, I hope he continue what he is doing. My other concerns are corruption, traffic and of course additional budget for the agriculture. I hope he can improve my concerns.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 11:25:18 AM

We Westerners are going down and you Asians are coming up. Stop trying to please us. Do what you want.

Some Asians are coming up.  The smart high-K ones, who possess the cultural carrying capacity required to maintain a civic society.

On the other hand, the high-R, low IQ savages who maintain superstitious fears about botanical extracts and in their name commit extrajudicial mass murder?  They will always be the slaves/maids/whores of those from countries where concepts like due process are more honored, respected, and cherished.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:21:02 PM

We Westerners are going down and you Asians are coming up. Stop trying to please us. Do what you want.

Some Asians are coming up.  The smart high-K ones, who possess the cultural carrying capacity required to maintain a civic society.

On the other hand, the high-R, low IQ savages who maintain superstitious fears about botanical extracts and in their name commit extrajudicial mass murder?  They will always be the slaves/maids/whores of those from countries where concepts like due process are more honored, respected, and cherished.

You do not see that the Philippines is going to rise again. How blind you are did you saw the beautiful happenings in the philippines. You know bro it is hard from the start messy in the middle and I guess it will be successful at the end. Duterte is a brilliant man. He creates vision for good and creates vision for bad to destroy the evil mindset of the person.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:23:32 AM

You know bro it is hard from the start messy in the middle and I guess it will be successful at the end. Duterte is a brilliant man. He creates vision for good and creates vision for bad to destroy the evil mindset of the person.

Look at this mess.  These evil children are scum and must be purged.  Come on Duterte, fuck them all to death.  That is a brilliant vision for good!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:12:51 AM

That's actually very true.

Honestly when Aquino was the president, as a simple citizen, I felt like we did not have a president during those 6 years at all.
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:56:27 AM

Honestly when Aquino was the

President, as a simple citizen, I felt like we did not have a president during those 6 years at all.
Yes and I think duterte is the best leader in the world. He can play two big countries US and China to do what he thinks is right for the filipino people. But he dont want to down his tone the US and China is now puppet of Duterte. Ha ha. I see now his plan isolation in this two idiots country.
Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:00:05 AM

President, as a simple citizen, I felt like we did not have a president during those 6 years at all.
Yes and I think duterte is the best leader in the world. He can play two big countries US and China to do what he thinks is right for the filipino people. But he dont want to down his tone the US and China is now puppet of Duterte. Ha ha. I see now his plan isolation in this two idiots country.
if played well pilipino will benefits but if not for sure we will suffer much bigger especially with our security as we know we can't really protect our self if any invasion is coming so better to be sure than be sorry at the end.

Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:44:02 PM

if played well pilipino will benefits but if not for sure we will suffer much bigger especially with our security as we know we can't really protect our self if any invasion is coming so better to be sure than be sorry at the end.

They are angry now because they are not accept that President Duterte destroyed there personalities of being a hypocrites person. The man has a wide paradigm. His vision is far from the filipinos. Look what his doing. He reset the button to get positive perspective in his plans. May the gods be with him.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:34:45 PM

I fully agree on this ,that old administration Aquino we are the puppet especially of OBAMA,Aquino just followed obama even RH bill just because he have money on it .Yolanda victims the more casualty is the pocket of the government while the filipino countrymen are crying for the lives and on their hungry stomach .
So disappointing administration ,He let china buy the land of philippines to create and dump it on their claimed west philippine sea .A truly puppet president now Duterte Achievements is truly a help not just an award for him and its now the for the Philippines to hand over that two Countries .Many people believe in Duterte's wise thinking and Actions .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:19:04 PM

I fully agree on this ,that old administration Aquino we are the puppet especially of OBAMA,Aquino just followed obama even RH bill just because he have money on it .Yolanda victims the more casualty is the pocket of the government while the filipino countrymen are crying for the lives and on their hungry stomach .
So disappointing administration ,He let china buy the land of philippines to create and dump it on their claimed west philippine sea .A truly puppet president now Duterte Achievements is truly a help not just an award for him and its now the for the Philippines to hand over that two Countries .Many people believe in Duterte's wise thinking and Actions .

Duterte give Filipinos a sense of Pride of being a Filipino.He wants Filipinos to stand up for what and who we are.He is changing the mindset of Filipinos as what I can observed from his convictions. Duterte opens many realities in our own eyes.Truly he is an unorthodox leader.

Open for Campaigns
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:17:00 PM

Duterte give Filipinos a sense of Pride of being a Filipino.He wants Filipinos to stand up for what and who we are.He is changing the mindset of Filipinos as what I can observed from his convictions. Duterte opens many realities in our own eyes.Truly he is an unorthodox leader.

Yes we must for all of this allegation. United we stand divided we fall. His leadership is best among the rest. And I assured that it will good in the future. I see that the Philippines will rise but the filipinos will be down to earth soon. We can moveforward and we see the light. The light of the iron fist.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:25:03 PM

All I can say is that even if duterte kills some drug addicts for some to surrender, so far he's doing a good job. The streets now are lot safer than usual at night, and there ain't no drug addict roaming around at night like what it used to be. Hope he continues to do his job well and he might be able to continue to change Philippines to the better of our country not for the worse.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:42:47 PM

All I can say is that even if duterte kills some drug addicts for some to surrender, so far he's doing a good job. The streets now are lot safer than usual at night, and there ain't no drug addict roaming around at night like what it used to be. Hope he continues to do his job well and he might be able to continue to change Philippines to the better of our country not for the worse.
That is something some people can never understand. They've never been in our country. They might have been but not in Tondo or in Manila. They don't know how dangerous it really is going outside your house especially if you're a female. Back in the day, my friends are talking about gang fights in the streets, people getting shot and all those stuff but most of it happens at night in the dark. These people that are against Duterte just never experienced it, they've never seen the situation themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: