Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a forum based game  (Read 1360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anon.pers

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:00:14 PM

Very Cool Game

Address: 13dbkKYvxGcYUiWhDboCG6xvtcxuo7mQm1

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seven2smoke

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

33yEWe9RbtYhSVQkK6NY1NLJeuAooYqF1o
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:11:17 AM

Here's mine
Btc address: 33MzbpTmSFJXn3epKB1AXeU4GfG2Z48reU

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:11:52 AM

19MYaQCEhswTeHQuSsqipoho4oRHr4ZB3b
Leg1oner2016

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:21:40 AM

1FaMHgvsErUf4chgVQy3Ftdd5AzVV4maMB
Promise2

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:41:16 AM

1PKDLLMf5K6KAtSq7oNMhJ8DmTH1Kw3fpe
EdogawaConan

Activity: 74

C I N T A

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:04:41 AM

1AJXCo39GUfdjbyZmVxu5HoDipTjUvPWpJ
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:33:03 AM

1FMtpW9pThP5p8F19AANRmBVoVnFNaNLtx
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:13:33 PM

1ACsMAboWMA5jyzFYfDiBZ8vqWChdukMSC
abednourmahi

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:02:08 PM

19EVJXBNdqCZmdiodswWHXSYs5V8bpPMeq
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:24:17 AM

4.if u find it is enough for your respect quite this game by saying " I am full"
The other option is to post your btc address and say: "I'm fool - if I believe that someone will send me some free money".

girlbtc.com

Activity: 252

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:12:46 AM

4.if u find it is enough for your respect quite this game by saying " I am full"
The other option is to post your btc address and say: "I'm fool - if I believe that someone will send me some free money".

LOL " you are smart, because you read the rules.and know what will happen with your experience. but ,no offence to you"

But this game is something interesting. and it is  laughing loudly on the fiat trust system.

Man,who said this game is fool seems wise to keep their money from scamming. but

What if Theymos open this topic?

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:19:44 AM

LOL " you are smart, because you read the rules.and know what will happen with your experience. but ,no offence to you"

But this game is something interesting. and it is  laughing loudly on the fiat trust system.

Man,who said this game is fool seems wise to keep their money from scamming. but

Theymos won't open it, because he has enough experience to stay away of these "games" Smiley
You should do the same (my advice).

girlbtc.com

Activity: 252

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:23:45 AM

But this game is something interesting. and it is  laughing loudly on the fiat trust system.

@Theymos won't open it, because he has enough experience to stay away of these "games" Smiley
You should do the same.

no offence to you , said in my previous reply

but you are offence to me.

calm down, no one knows the whole world. don't try to judge something just with your experience.

this is just a little advice from me to you. no offence, you can ignore it.

but ,do not reply like following

@Theymos won't open it, because he has enough experience to stay away of these "games" Smiley
You should do the same.

you are not Theymos, so am I.

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:44:19 AM

But this game is something interesting. and it is  laughing loudly on the fiat trust system.

You should do the same.

no offence to you , said in my previous reply

but you are offence to me.

calm down, no one knows the whole world. don't try to judge something just with your experience.

this is just a little advice from me to you. no offence, you can ignore it.

but ,do not reply like following

You should do the same.

you are not Theymos, so am I.

It was not in my intention to offend you (nothing personal).
I just posted my opinion about this "game" in a funny way.
You are free to participate.
Good luck!

godzerosonic

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:20:55 PM

1FyYZ29ZiTKNwo2aHiYiRCz1pVUjntNv3E

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: