Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Domains for Talented Bitcoiners with One Year Renewal Guarantee  (Read 936 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Guys sorry for the delay response..

boxingnews.top     
I love to have this domain. Can you send it to me, please? I think I am eligible to receive at least one of them. This is a great giveaway. Anyway, I think it should be in the games & round section
Thanks in advance.

that domain expired. where where you when the thread started newly and all domains are active. let me see if  Bigrock service allow me to renew expired domains..

I am getting a free  VPS from another give aways, So looking for bitnews.top  as a give away from you. Smiley i am blogger and can work on it i already have an idea in mind. Let me know how can we proceed via PMs.

its yours..
create an account in https://www.alpnames.com/ and send me your email and User ID, and I'll send the domain name to your account.

Hey, would it be possible to get access to bitnews.top?

I'd love to start a blog, and test my coding skills on it. I have made a few scripts before related to "shops", but never really a blog. I believe I'd be able to write high quality articles as well. I think i could use the domain as both a blog and a personal one, with a portfolio subdomain in regards to future business opportunities with BTC sites.

Thanks Smiley
someone already asked for that. if he don't reply in 2, 3 days, you can take that. but reminder me again.. or you can choose any other.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Darn, thanks anyway.

Any chance I could get seox.top?

Thanks Smiley

keybase.io/0x0010