Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you already become a USD millionaire through Bitcoin?  (Read 4036 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:24:08 PM

With rank legendary you must be early adopter.

nope. people who joined long after the 2013 bubble can be legendary. and legendary only means you've been registered on this forum for a certain amount of time. it's a big leap from registering on a forum to laying out for hundreds or thousands of coins.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:33:26 PM

That was really far from reality by now haha but soon who knows? I hope that when someone also become successful on this industry they would try to create platform that could help also other people to be successful.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 01:41:45 PM

only idiots think they can become a millionaire with bitcoin and with 0 effort. and in reality only scammers like altcoin creators who pump their own ICO scam to 0.03BTC Wink become millionaires overnight.

for the rest of us, we get what we work for, nothing more, nothing less. so if you work hard you get your reward and if not, don't expect much.

--looking for signature--
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

Most of us are pursuing the goal of achieving a financially independent life with Bitcoin.

So the question is, have you already reached your financial goals and/or become a USD millionaire through Bitcoin?

No and my goal isn`t to become a bitcoin millionaire.

It`s too hard and i don`t have the skills or the talent.

I want to become a USD billionaire through bitcoin,not a millionaire.Just kidding. Grin

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:53:15 PM

Actually I was too late become a millionare through bitcoin since i am not early adopter, i am trying  through altcoin, i wish those coin  would be bright like bitcoin and make me rich, however with bitcoin i can support my life, people always said that bitcoin price would be hit 1k dollars each again, but i'm not sure i will become a millionaire if the price 1k dollars.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:57:41 PM

Actually I was too late become a millionare through bitcoin since i am not early adopter, i am trying  through altcoin, i wish those coin  would be bright like bitcoin and make me rich, however with bitcoin i can support my life, people always said that bitcoin price would be hit 1k dollars each again, but i'm not sure i will become a millionaire if the price 1k dollars.

it's pretty simple math. do you have 1000 bitcoins? if you do then you'll become a dollar millionaire when it hits 1k.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:59:56 PM

What altcoin do you think the price will increase ~1000x? I think a lot of alts will die soon.

-
Legendary member don't mean so much, you need to invest, and bitcoin was a high risky.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:05:19 PM

I am a very late introduced to bitcoin so it will take very much time for me to achieve it, but i think after participating some altcoin giveaways , i think it will be very soon for me to achieve it.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:07:20 PM

I wish, but as things stand today I have just over one bitcoin, but not enough to pay my bills off.
When I had a job, I was really happy, no job due to medical reasons and I am sadder than I have ever been.

I tried mining back when you could use just cpu but fried my board, now have a really bad computer, so its no chance for me to get anywhere near a million $, not even wanting a million but just enough to not struggle daily.

But good luck to any one that fulfills the dream.

Edit: I cannot even join a signature campaign, terrible trust.

And its gone.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:09:31 PM

What altcoin do you think the price will increase ~1000x? I think a lot of alts will die soon.

-
Legendary member don't mean so much, you need to invest, and bitcoin was a high risky.

We could  not surely say  on what altcoin would follow bitcoin price as of now because   we all saw many alts  as of todays and some  are good to consider  regarding on their development  on  time pass by but still they are too far away compared to bitcoin.  If im already a millionaire i would definitely still  invest to bitcoin for more money. lol

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:10:03 PM

Most of us are pursuing the goal of achieving a financially independent life with Bitcoin.

i doubt that!
most of the people using bitcoin are looking to earn fiat from it. that is why when you ask people bitcoin is currency or investment they all vote: investment!

So the question is, have you already reached your financial goals and/or become a USD millionaire through Bitcoin?

i am a millionaire but if you are counting satoshis Cheesy
but to answer your other questions, not not yet i sill have more goals to achieve with bitcoin that i am not yet close to.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:40:29 PM

I am far from that goal, very far but am trying to get to a point where I can compound wealth that will easily then get me to that level. If I can get to one million dollars of Bitcoin wealth then it is easier t get to two million etc but getting your first ten or twenty thousand dollars is the hardest part.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:46:12 PM

Nope not even close. But maybe my goal is too much and not very easy to achieve. Well earning bitcoin is more or less earning money so you need to work as hard as you would on your real job to get some significant amount of bitcoin. I don't really do that, I just earn bitcoin casually by the fun way by that I would never really reach my goal but I would have some spare money.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:48:37 PM

Not yet, Most of the early adopters had become USD millionaires and billionaires through bitcoin. With much effort and hope made a good earning through gambling but within a weeks time lost most thats been earned through gambling. From that I've lost the hope of earning through gambling as well becoming millionaire through gambling but trying my best to have a gradual earning.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:53:29 PM

I my self can say that it is really not yet possible to reach that one by now, since i do have a lot of liabilities in which i should really have to convert my bitcoin to fiat and spend it and i am not gaining much also by now.
Igor76200

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:00:03 PM

I like this topic. In my opinion people that jumped in after november 2013 haven't make much money with Bitcoin. If you want to make money, buy Bitcoin, ETH and Monero and HODL. And when I say HODL it's like HODL 10 years.

I bought all kind of altcoin crap in 2014, and lost a lot of money. Then when Ethereum went out, starting price 1BTC for 3000 Ether, I did not bought any. What an ass...

Crypto.com wallet and card app.
Subscribe using my link and get a 50$ sign-up bonus. Welcome.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:06:26 PM

No for sure as i didn't get chance to buy few hundreds or thousands of bitcoin when price was below 1$ per bitcoin. If i have got that oppurtunity in past i could have atleast 100 to 200 bitcoin giving me 100,000$ + quite lower than million but it is really big amount for me. I have enough fiat to buy those amount of bitcoin when price was less than $1 in past but i missed it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:11:30 PM

No. Honestly, since I just knew about bitcoin last 2015, I didn't have a chance to invest in it by that time that its price is low. The price when I started earning bitcoin is already at $200 or above as far as I remember. Because I'm not financially independent to invest, I just focused on earning it whenever I have free time. It's not easy to earn that's why it doesn't make me a millionaire Grin
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:32:40 PM

I like this topic. In my opinion people that jumped in after november 2013 haven't make much money with Bitcoin.

last year (2015) price was $200 and now it is $600 it is a 3x profit in less than a year and i am not including the big rise to $780 which would make it a near 4x profit.

also you are forgetting about traders, and buying/selling in the big swings like the recent dip back to 500 and again back up to 600

If you want to make money, buy Bitcoin, ETH and Monero and HODL. And when I say HODL it's like HODL 10 years.

I bought all kind of altcoin crap in 2014, and lost a lot of money. Then when Ethereum went out, starting price 1BTC for 3000 Ether, I did not bought any. What an ass...

buy btc and hold 10 years i can see how can that be good but not any other altcoins.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:42:40 PM

Unless we will see some ultra crazy price spike of 100000% or something ridiculous, then I don't think, I will ever be a bitcoin millionaire.

Everyone who joined bitcoin hype train after 2013 is on the same boat, we won't make it from 0 to millionaire anymore, like early adopters did...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: