Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump on his last leg?  (Read 13125 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:34:00 PM

That's why they are running for President rather than playing cards.

Cool
its a metaphor and you know it haha

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:36:35 PM

That's why they are running for President rather than playing cards.

Cool
its a metaphor and you know it haha

Metaphors never fit the thing they are describing, perfectly. And some of them barely fit it at all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:43:53 PM

Metaphors never fit the thing they are describing, perfectly. And some of them barely fit it at all.

Cool
thats not the point, the point is to convey the meaning behind the words by using something relatable. not to make an identical match.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:48:43 AM

Cool
thats not the point, the point is to convey the meaning behind the words by using something relatable. not to make an identical match.

Huh? I thought it was the reality of the presidential race vs. a card game.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:54:47 AM

Donald trump is racist. His comments are offensive and he really should shut his trap. Honestly, he's a complete fake.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:23:22 AM

I think the main thing I've taken away from this campaign is the importance of voting eunuchs and asexuals in. Those pesky winkles seem to ruin everything. If it's not Donny bearing down on your quim, it's Mr Clinton sliding himself up you when you're not looking or Hilary defending nonces.

Well Trump has really small hands with a short index finger, so that normally means very small penis.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:13:20 AM

Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up.

Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging.

Matthew 7 New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women.

I did not hear about this. Provide proof, otherwise I think you are a liar, because I've seen some of your other cited references and they are hearsay and mass media propaganda bullshit, not proof.

he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark.

Protecting one's culture is not necessarily a bad thing. Look what is happening to Europe now with the rapefugees because of their bleeding hearts.

My read on Trump is he has a lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values. Sneaking over the border is not one of our core values. Maybe for you as a Liberal, you don't give a fuck about rapefugees, so in that case I think you should live in the country you want to live in and I should live in the country I want to live in.

And the USA is going to break up into regions because of this. There are fundamental differences between those who want to protect their culture and those Liberals who want to destroy our culture. Martin Armstrong's cycles models have been predicting everything that has been happening and they do predict an eventual breakup of the USA into regions because of this. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop this. The disagreement between you and I is fundamental and I will never agree as a man and leader of my household to give up my culture to invaders.

he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.

How much hate has Hillary caused in the Middle East and Europe? She orchestrated the chaos in the Middle East, thus leading to the rapefugees. She orchestrated the chaos in Ukraine. She and her The Economic Hitmen banksters are responsible for women and children having their arms and heads hacked off.

Liberals are disingenuous. You can't compare someone who speaks the frank truth about culture and values, to someone who is responsible for millions of horrific mutilations of women and children.

Hellary is Satan incarnate. And I thus by extension, you are also. Don't you come near me nor my family.

Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing.

Can you really say that to yourself with a straight face? You are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or a fucking liar trying to manipulate the readers with lies.

trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war.

He is speaking figuratively, not literally. He is just presenting the attitude that we will fight for our values and culture, not that he will actually go nuking any country. Afaik, he has never in his business life done anything that violent. Whereas, Clinton has just canceled the nuclear treaty with Russia. And she is sowing problems in the Middle East where Colin Powell recently confirmed Israel has 200 nuclear warheads.

I am not arguing that Trump has the best personality ever. Every person on earth has flaws. But compared to Clinton, he is a Saint and an angel.

he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.

You have your head up your ass. Clinton is actively orchestrating WW3.

if trump is elected i am leaving america, if clinton is elected i am going to wait four years till we have options that can make a diffrence.

I am the opposite. If Trump wins, I may return. Else I am never going back and I will renounce my citizenship and may get citizenship in Cambodia (or else where) so I can be a member of the Asian Union which is the future.

you know those moments in poker when you are playing, hilary will call all the way through, not raise, not fold, just ride the hand through. Trump will go all in before he sees his cards, if he gets good cards say that he knew it cause he is a genius and walks away with more money. if he gets shit cards he throws the table saying the game is rigged.

at this point i want to call through. instead of lose everything, instead of destroy everything. i would rather wait another 4 years. i do not want someone to gamble to future of america away with no knowledge or care. because not only is he gambling with america. but the entire wold. we are the youngest country. we are also the strongest. and possibly the most retarded country ever. i dont want the rest of the world to realize that and decide to take matters into their own hands because they were pushed to far from trump.

Trump has been out playing poker and negotiation as evident by his business success. Clinton only knows how to lie, steal, cheat, and sell out to the gansters in order to achieve her goals for power and hatred.

NOTICE: we conservative males are angry at you liberal invaders. And we will put an end to this "passive aggressive" invasion now (yet very aggressive eventually when the collapse stage ensues). One way or another. So don't be fucking surprised that we are angry when you are trying to undermine our households and our way of life.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:56:10 AM

Donald trump is racist. His comments are offensive and he really should shut his trap. Honestly, he's a complete fake.

No. I don't think so. He just want to deport the illegals and ban the entry of Muslims. And I believe these are just demands. Why the illegal Mexicans should be given preference over the hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants, some of whom waited for more than 5 years for a chance to immigrate? And why Christian majority nations should take all these Syrian Muslims, when Saudi Arabia and Qatar has taken not a single one of them?
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:24:05 AM

Why the illegal Mexicans should be given preference over the hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants, some of whom waited for more than 5 years for a chance to immigrate?

My extended filipino family (and I am a USA citizen, my ex and her mother are in the USA due to my efforts) have been waiting 8 years and still can't get an immigrant visa.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:24:44 AM

The following states the salient issues very succinctly:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/am-i-biased-for-trump/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:46:24 AM

Why the illegal Mexicans should be given preference over the hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants, some of whom waited for more than 5 years for a chance to immigrate?

My extended filipino family (and I am a USA citizen, my ex and her mother are in the USA due to my efforts) have been waiting 8 years and still can't get an immigrant visa.

That is the problem. Illegal immigration is creating so much of a strain, that legal immigrants are facing extreme delays. In the European Union, family reunifications take much less time. In 90% of the cases, it takes less than 1 year (i.e. if you have the necessary documents). My advice to the US is to reduce illegal immigration, and to increase legal immigration.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:13:41 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 10:46:22 AM by iamnotback

The liberals who have posted in this thread, can't understand that they've been brainwashed and are no longer in control of their own thoughts.

You can tell the heart of a man the way he looks after his CHILDREN?..
Now remember America you want someone to look after you so your children have a bright future?.

Well if you think HILARY will look after your children think again..Because she should of looked after this child?..

I never even knew he had a son

BANISHED - Bill Clinton's 'Son' Speaks Out - YouTube
Video for bill clintons son speaks out
https://youtu.be/1vCXWoQDO8g?t=153

If you vote for her you are crazy..I wouldn't trust her to make my child's future great?..
iamnotback

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:31:46 AM

"In 2016, we took a little trip up the mighty Mississip...We fired our guns and the Clintons kept a'comin, they seemed like twice as many as a while ago..."
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:01:54 AM

Yes, but...

All of Trump's bads are good bads. All he is trying to do is make money.

All of Hillary's bads are bad bads. She is trying to enslave the nation and the world.

Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up. most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women. he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark. he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.

Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing. trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war. he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.

if trump is elected i am leaving america, if clinton is elected i am going to wait four years till we have options that can make a diffrence.

BREAKING: Trump filing lawsuit against NYT!

3 senior level sources confirm to ABC - Trump is drafting a lawsuit against the New York Times for defamation. 1 source tells me "it's war"
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:33:08 AM

alright time for me to get serious about this i guess.
Trump is a horrible human being. he has raped numerous women and paid them off to shut up.
Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging.

please look this up Latest trump rape case file
most recently last month. he has openly stated that he has sexually assaulted women.
I did not hear about this. Provide proof, otherwise I think you are a liar, because I've seen some of your other cited references and they are hearsay and mass media propaganda bullshit, not proof.
please read this and do some of your own research for once Trump and sexual assault
he is the biggest xenophobe i have ever seen on TV and i have watched every episode of southpark.
Protecting one's culture is not necessarily a bad thing. Look what is happening to Europe now with the rapefugees because of their bleeding hearts.

My read on Trump is he has a lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values. Sneaking over the border is not one of our core values. Maybe for you as a Liberal, you don't give a fuck about rapefugees, so in that case I think you should live in the country you want to live in and I should live in the country I want to live in.

And the USA is going to break up into regions because of this. There are fundamental differences between those who want to protect their culture and those Liberals who want to destroy our culture. Martin Armstrong's cycles models have been predicting everything that has been happening and they do predict an eventual breakup of the USA into regions because of this. There is nothing you nor I can do to stop this. The disagreement between you and I is fundamental and I will never agree as a man and leader of my household to give up my culture to invaders.
protecting his culture? Frederick Trump (donald grandfather) was a German-born American businessman

"lot of compassion for all demographics who are abiding by and protecting our core American values"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfahaMwVa_w
"the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."
"When will the U.S. stop sending $'s to our enemies, i.e. Mexico and others."
"The Mexican legal system is corrupt, as is much of Mexico. Pay me the money that is owed me now - and stop sending criminals over our border"
"Mexico's court system corrupt.I want nothing to do with Mexico other than to build an impenetrable WALL and stop them from ripping off U.S."
"The border is wide open for cartels & terrorists. Secure our border now. Build a massive wall & deduct the costs from Mexican foreign aid!"
 "How stupid are the people of Iowa? How stupid are the people of the country to believe this crap?" he asked, referring to Carson's life story and his accounts of a history of violent outbursts.
 this really goes on and on take your pick.
he inspires hate, he plays off fear. and he will sell Americas soul for Klondike bar.
How much hate has Hillary caused in the Middle East and Europe? She orchestrated the chaos in the Middle East, thus leading to the rapefugees. She orchestrated the chaos in Ukraine. She and her The Economic Hitmen banksters are responsible for women and children having their arms and heads hacked off.

Liberals are disingenuous. You can't compare someone who speaks the frank truth about culture and values, to someone who is responsible for millions of horrific mutilations of women and children.

Hellary is Satan incarnate. And I thus by extension, you are also. Don't you come near me nor my family.
"Provide proof of this, otherwise I will accuse you of being a horrible human being for lying. You can't just judge people without proof, because that makes you worse than the person you are judging."
Clinton, is a bad leader. i dont want her as a president. but the worst she would do is nothing.
Can you really say that to yourself with a straight face? You are either incredibly ignorant of the facts or a fucking liar trying to manipulate the readers with lies.
These are facts. anyone with a brain can make that distiction.
trump has already said that he is fine NUKING another country. which will bring about another cold war.
He is speaking figuratively, not literally. He is just presenting the attitude that we will fight for our values and culture, not that he will actually go nuking any country. Afaik, he has never in his business life done anything that violent. Whereas, Clinton has just canceled the nuclear treaty with Russia. And she is sowing problems in the Middle East where Colin Powell recently confirmed Israel has 200 nuclear warheads.

I am not arguing that Trump has the best personality ever. Every person on earth has flaws. But compared to Clinton, he is a Saint and an angel.
If the United States keeps on its path, its current path of weakness, they’re going to want to have that anyway with or without me discussing it, because I don’t think they feel very secure in what’s going on with our country.”

“At some point, we cannot be the policeman of the world. And unfortunately, we have a nuclear world now,” he later added. that doesnt sound figurative to me.

“But I will never, ever rule it out." doesnt sound figurative
he has no idea what the ramifications are for his actions and doesnt care. he will cause WW3, Clinton will just do nothing to prevent it.
You have your head up your ass. Clinton is actively orchestrating WW3.
please explain this. and how open talk about accepting torture, launching nukes, building walls, and forcing everyone of a single religion on a register, and no this is not hitler we are talking about this is trump.
I am the opposite. If Trump wins, I may return. Else I am never going back and I will renounce my citizenship and may get citizenship in Cambodia (or else where) so I can be a member of the Asian Union which is the future.
so all of these arguments are from someone not in america, who likely wont be voting, who thinks that the asian union is the future.
you know those moments in poker when you are playing, hilary will call all the way through, not raise, not fold, just ride the hand through. Trump will go all in before he sees his cards, if he gets good cards say that he knew it cause he is a genius and walks away with more money. if he gets shit cards he throws the table saying the game is rigged.

at this point i want to call through. instead of lose everything, instead of destroy everything. i would rather wait another 4 years. i do not want someone to gamble to future of america away with no knowledge or care. because not only is he gambling with america. but the entire wold. we are the youngest country. we are also the strongest. and possibly the most retarded country ever. i dont want the rest of the world to realize that and decide to take matters into their own hands because they were pushed to far from trump.
Trump has been out playing poker and negotiation as evident by his business success. Clinton only knows how to lie, steal, cheat, and sell out to the gansters in order to achieve her goals for power and hatred.

NOTICE: we conservative males are angry at you liberal invaders. And we will put an end to this "passive aggressive" invasion now (yet very aggressive eventually when the collapse stage ensues). One way or another. So don't be fucking surprised that we are angry when you are trying to undermine our households and our way of life.
business success like 4 time bankrupcies, an entire university that was a scam, and numerous failed products like Trump airlines, Trump vodka, Trump mortgage, Trump:the game, Trump casino, Trump steak, Trump magazine, or even gotrump.com. there are countless ones but i think you get the point.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:07:24 AM

Before you vote, please LEARN about what these alleged victims of Hillary and Bill Clinton have to say. In Kathleen's words, "Hillary Clinton is the war on women." In Juanita's, "Hillary is Hell and the Devil combined." Why are all these women saying this? This video shows not only their stories, but accounts of Clinton campaign aides corroborating their experiences and admitting to being hired to wage this intimidation and smear machine led by Hillary Clinton.

This is a documentary about Hillary Clinton and Her War on Women. Please watch and listen as multiple victims describe the terror of being intimidated and silenced by her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QOsVxl7DjX0
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:09:12 AM

business success like 4 time bankrupcies, an entire university that was a scam, and numerous failed products like Trump airlines, Trump vodka, Trump mortgage, Trump:the game, Trump casino, Trump steak, Trump magazine, or even gotrump.com. there are countless ones but i think you get the point.

"Two Ways to Win: We often see Trump choose strategies that have two ways to win and no way to lose. That’s the best risk management of all. [...]

Licensing: A big part of Trump’s business involves licensing his name. I know a lot about licensing because I have done if for years with Dilbert. Licensing is a great way to manage risk because I get paid in advance even if the product that Dilbert’s image is licensed to adorn does not work out. Trump does the same. He gets paid even if the project with his name on it fails. That’s good risk management.

Likewise, Trump almost certainly negotiates for a lump sum advance payment from publishers for his books. Trump gets paid even if the publisher loses money. That’s good risk management.

Likewise also, The Apprentice probably paid Trump a guaranteed minimum no matter the ratings. And if the show had failed, Trump would not have any personal investment in it. He only had upside potential. [...]

Bankruptcies: When the general public hears that Trump had several bankruptcies (out of hundreds of projects) they think that means he did something wrong. Business people see a different picture. They see a diversified portfolio of projects that are wisely siloed into their own corporate entities so some can fail without taking the others with them. That’s good risk management because one would naturally expect several failures out of hundreds of projects."
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/150603095761/assessing-the-risk-of-trump
omer_parvez

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:12:35 AM

trump is a dump truck for united states and if he gets to the seat of president of united states then world must be ready for chaos and wars on other countries and according to Obama tump is not fit for presidential seat and does not have mental stability so hurrah he is a lunatic with lots of money
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:16:29 AM

braindead drivel
braindead soup of words

Hi CC-Resurgam and omer_parvez! If you find yourself confronted with feelings of denial and other symptoms of general cognitive dissonance associated with Facing Reality then you might enjoy this article written just for you!

"How to Un-Hypnotize a Rabid Anti-Trumper"
iamnotback

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:01:28 PM

please look this up Latest trump rape case file

Was thrown out of court.

please read this and do some of your own research for once Trump and sexual assault

Oh Trump offered a woman some Tic Tac candy then snacked her on the lips.

You've got Clinton raping women, 26 junkets with a convicted pedophile Epstein, and Clinton defending as their lawyer with those who rape and mutilate 12 year olds.

You are a lunatic.

I am not going to waste my time refuting the rest of what you wrote, because you are not going to believe any facts that are presented to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: