Author Topic: WORF  (Read 498 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 07:26:35 PM

The madness ends here and now! Due to the recent tragic deaths of 300 forcibly trained fleas, I feel in my heart that something needs to be done. That something is the creation of WORF--World Objection to the Recruitment of Fleas, unless a better wording of the acronym is warranted.

Seriously, how would you feel if you had a wire wrapped around your upper torso and had to pull 1,600 times your weight--without pay? And now we've learnt that they were all transported inside a single cargo container, treated like hidden refugees escaping a suppress regime.

Through your donations, I'll be able to travel the world, meeting up with these funny-hat-wearing-circus-clowns, putting a stop to all this madness.

FYI: Legend has it that the name of the very first flea who succumbed to such travesties was Worf--how fitting.

The sad part is that not only was there no funerals for the fleas, but it's probably a given that they were all buried in a mass grave, unless cremated.

Please consider donating to WORF. It's our only hope to end the madness in our lifetime.

~Bruno K~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaw3bmasters

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Another block in the wall

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:36:59 PM

Apparently there's another side to this story.

We have a full confession from our little friend here.......

In Cryptography we trust.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 09:23:19 PM

Apparently there's another side to this story.

We have a full confession from our little friend here.......

OMFG! I just got the PM, but it's too sad to post. And the images were also too appalling to show.

I didn't realize at what age my little buddies were when snatched from their homes.

I now feel that a FB page needs created to get the word out to the ill-informed. This is worse than what what rodeo animals endure.

I was going to put up an address to start collecting donations, but... https://www.instawallet.org

Down for Maintenance

We have detected a security breach. Services are temporarily suspended until we have thoroughly investigated the situation. We will resume services as soon as possible.

Please do not send funds to your address for the time being.

Stay tuned for further updates, thank you for your understanding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: