Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4$BTC LOAN ASAP  (Read 824 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 01:26:50 AM by Atari---

I need it for personal reasons
I can repay 60% interest within 48hrs
I have my Netflix and bank account info with a pending paycheck as collateral
3KuBy1QWUvDTgobU4r5wo9eGVQ9BCsuZsG

I've had my Netflix verified by knightkon

Price of loan lowered to minimum I may use.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 05:45:27 PM

Hello Atari---, may I ask what this is for now?
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:50:26 PM

CarbonPoker. I withdrew all my funds last night. Time to get back in the game and make that side cash.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:07:03 PM

CarbonPoker. I withdrew all my funds last night. Time to get back in the game and make that side cash.

Soo you wanna gamble with the loan someone could offer to you, if you loose the coins how do expect to repay the loan here? As looks like you have no other source to cover the cost as well a valid colateral.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:13:49 PM

Soo you wanna gamble with the loan someone could offer to you, if you loose the coins how do expect to repay the loan here? As looks like you have no other source to cover the cost as well a valid colateral.

I get paid in two days which is when I'm repaying the loan. And yes I'm a poker player on CarbonPoker and I make close to 500$ a month and have never been down in the past year. I have no worries of loosing the coins and if I just so happen to run into bad luck, which does happen, I can repay when I'm paid on Monday. So yes, I do have a source of repaying the loan and have this well thought out Smiley
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:32:01 PM

Loan request lowered to my minimum use and more reasonable asking.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:09:48 AM

you dont need to ask for any loan or lower your loan request amount coz i dont think your loan request is entertain  here
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 12:50:05 AM

I get paid in two days which is when I'm repaying the loan. And yes I'm a poker player on CarbonPoker and I make close to 500$ a month and have never been down in the past year. I have no worries of loosing the coins and if I just so happen to run into bad luck, which does happen, I can repay when I'm paid on Monday. So yes, I do have a source of repaying the loan and have this well thought out Smiley
Hmm... Why don't you just deposit with the funds you withdrew? If that's not possible, then why not deposit with your own funds? You've said you make $500 a month... You surely must have some money elsewhere. If you're a confident player, take it from your savings. Alternatively, you can wait 2 days and deposit then.

But regardless, why would you withdraw while you still wanted to play? (Just keep the funds in your account... or withdraw a portion of your winnings.)

Plus, if you're good enough, get someone to stake you on 2+2. Not here.

Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:09:51 AM

Hmm... Why don't you just deposit with the funds you withdrew? If that's not possible, then why not deposit with your own funds? You've said you make $500 a month... You surely must have some money elsewhere. If you're a confident player, take it from your savings. Alternatively, you can wait 2 days and deposit then.

But regardless, why would you withdraw while you still wanted to play? (Just keep the funds in your account... or withdraw a portion of your winnings.)

Plus, if you're good enough, get someone to stake you on 2+2. Not here.

It takes 7-10 days for withdrawal and I had to withdraw for bills otherwise I would've left it on. And money else where, no.. Having bills and a family things are tight around here.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:23:14 AM

And what's 2+2??
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 01:30:10 AM

It takes 7-10 days for withdrawal and I had to withdraw for bills otherwise I would've left it on. And money else where, no.. Having bills and a family things are tight around here.

Yeah, but didn't you say that you would be paid on Monday? Isn't that enough to cover the bills, or is that not the case? It's kind of hard to believe that you would need to use these poker funds for bills, especially considering...

And what's 2+2??

Bwahaha! http://www.twoplustwo.com/ is what you're asking about... You know, probably the #1 result if you search "poker forum" in Google. You don't know about this site? That's kind of hard to believe due to the fact that you rely on poker earnings for your living!

Also, how are you getting paid? Via your job, I assume?

You're funny.

Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:41:24 AM

I have a real job, yes lol I just play poker on the side for fun and I have a nack for it and have a good system so I do well. And no never heard of that forum. Never had a reason or want for a poker forum lol
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:09:11 AM

If you need to borrow money to gamble then you have a problem.  Never gamble what you can not afford to lose; if you are borrowing money to gamble and you lose then how will you pay them back.  Answer you won't that's why you just made a newbie account you don't care about.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:19:06 AM

If you need to borrow money to gamble then you have a problem.  Never gamble what you can not afford to lose; if you are borrowing money to gamble and you lose then how will you pay them back.  Answer you won't that's why you just made a newbie account you don't care about.

If you read the previous messages, I can pay it back. I'm asking for a 48hr time frame because that's when I'll be getting paid to be sure I could repay this. And I make anywhere between 300-500$ a month playing poker. I simply just withdrew my money, awaiting the withdraw which takes 7-10 days which is why I'm asking for the loan until I get that and my paycheck. And I do care about this account. I've been asking questions about it and trying to redeem my negative feedbacks and awaiting my "member" promotion which will be very soon. So, please.. Next time you want to ask questions that's already been answered, read the previous post in the thread and do not make assumptions.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:22:55 AM

On top of all this I've had myself verified and my collateral verified by Knightkon and monbux has been assisting me.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:58:55 PM

Still in need
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:13:40 PM

Still in need
I highly doubt you'll get a loan for a reason of gamblin. Just sell your collateral in digital goods if you need the money. Gambling with the loan you are asking does not guarantee a return even if you win or not.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:16:49 PM

Again.. If you people read the pervious messages. I'll have my paycheck by end time I request for the loan so I assured myself that I'd have enough to repay. And half the people on here gamble with their coins. It's not a big deal and it's 4$ btc... Not like I'm asking for 100
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:47:18 PM

Again.. If you people read the pervious messages. I'll have my paycheck by end time I request for the loan so I assured myself that I'd have enough to repay. And half the people on here gamble with their coins. It's not a big deal and it's 4$ btc... Not like I'm asking for 100

now you see first hand how hard and big is to get a loan of only 4$ btc here. dont bother to ask 100! Grin

so start asking your friends, i am sure that will not have a problem to loan you this amount. as you said, not a big deal... Roll Eyes Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: