Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone to recommend good ICOs?  (Read 20909 times)
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:20:46 AM

now it's hard to find good ico as far as I know ICO good,  can be seen from the concept, partner, team and there are always updates every day most likely the ICO can succeed and be able to attract many investor

Even if the ICO has all that elements there is no guaranty that it will not run away, or succeed, this is the bad time for ICO and investors, there is no good ICO to recommend or promote I'm glad I'm out promoting this ICO's.

Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:44:35 AM

I recommend investing in ICOs that have achieved softcap, as we know that currently there are hundreds of active ICOs and this makes competition very tight and makes many ICOs fail to reach softcap.

Thank you
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:53:53 AM

I recommend investing in ICOs that have achieved softcap, as we know that currently there are hundreds of active ICOs and this makes competition very tight and makes many ICOs fail to reach softcap.

It's not a guarantee of success. Any way after listing the price will go down (if token will reach exchange)
And aslo data about sold tokens can be falsified.
better wait a bit or consider other tools
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:01:56 PM

now it's hard to find good ico as far as I know ICO good,  can be seen from the concept, partner, team and there are always updates every day most likely the ICO can succeed and be able to attract many investor

Even if the ICO has all that elements there is no guaranty that it will not run away, or succeed, this is the bad time for ICO and investors, there is no good ICO to recommend or promote I'm glad I'm out promoting this ICO's.
Current ICO is very bad and should not be invested at this time. If you want to invest ICO in the safest way, then choose to invest in the IEO because it has great support from big exchanges and you can liquidate the most easily. I think this is a new trend for this market and you should keep up because this is a great opportunity to make a big profit.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:38:25 PM

I believe that the current trend on this market are initial exchange offerings. But the problem is that they have existed before and only binance was allowed to make such a hype. So each ICO that takes place on Binance is recommended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: