Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Paysafecards  (Read 281 times)
Zenzolina (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:35:03 AM

After i saw few threads where Paysafecards are sold at discounted rate i decided to give it a try.

Buying Paysafecards at -25% rate so if you have €20 PSC you get €15 BTC.

P.S. Do not try to scam me like some guys tryed yesterday (not to mention one of them had legendary status).

You will send first or we will use escrow, do not try to get me send first because thats not gonna happen. Funds will be sent/released from escrow when i check that your PSC code is valid and not used.

Thank you.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jbstar

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:34:13 PM

Hey there!

Which PSC's region are you interested in? Or i should assume ALL regions are ok?

Thanks!
Zenzolina (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:37:21 PM

All regions are ok. -25% of the PSC value
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: