Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:47:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 104459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blocksafe

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

TRIG seems to be just a token specially played by whales in bittrex, I'm also happy to have pumps and dumps.

When we execute the token swap from the counter party token $trig to Blocksafe's ERC 223 token , those whales holding bags may soon after see new whales joining in from the firearm space falling in love with crypto and Bittrex and wanting a few bags, just a hunch.

We will be introducing many exhibitors at the NRA show to Crypto  as well to warm them up to Blocksafe and crypto.

The kaboom will be the price of the token's network value adjustment coupled with the added variable of true network demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

TRIG seems to be just a token specially played by whales in bittrex, I'm also happy to have pumps and dumps.

I don't see TRIG as just a P&D token. The recent pump was by a Telegram pump group with over 17k members.
They pumped SNRG, TRIG, EBST, BRX, and EMC2 on Bittrex (in that order). The devs are doing the right thing to be successful: They are working on their business and not in their business; they are also networking...which is so vital; and not being done by very many projects out there. I'm sure there will be some good partnerships arising out of the NRA event.
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

When we execute the token swap from the counter party token $trig to Blocksafe's ERC 223 token , those whales holding bags may soon after see new whales joining in from the firearm space falling in love with crypto and Bittrex and wanting a few bags, just a hunch.

We will be introducing many exhibitors at the NRA show to Crypto  as well to warm them up to Blocksafe and crypto.

The kaboom will be the price of the token's network value adjustment coupled with the added variable of true network demand.

Will tokens on Bittrex be automatically swapped? What does a TRIG investor need know about the swap, I just want to keep my tokens safe.
blocksafe

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

Will tokens on Bittrex be automatically swapped? What does a TRIG investor need know about the swap, I just want to keep my tokens safe.

The process will begin late this fall in an highly secure and frictionless manner.

No surprises on amount of tokens in Blocksafe network.

The same amount of tokens (100 mm) will exists on an 1 for 1 swap ratio.

This process will be very simple since TRIG is exclusively traded on Bittrex currently.

Many wanted the Foundation to trade TRIG on other exchanges. The delivering a secure and frictionless token swap is one reason the Foundation chose not to.

Smiley

Rest assured that we will announce more details way ahead of time .

We are updating the Foundation's website which when completed will reflect those details on it as well, just bear with us as we are
preparing to exhibit at the NRA show in August with some of our consortium partners.

AceOfPentacles

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:13:08 AM

Sorry if this is an old question, but can you tell me about the locked TRIG tokens. How long are they locked for? Purpose of locking?
Thank you.
AceOfPentacles

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Love this TRIG video:

https://youtu.be/BMDasaBwCdI

Can't wait to see more.
blocksafe

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:30:06 AM

Sorry if this is an old question, but can you tell me about the locked TRIG tokens. How long are they locked for? Purpose of locking?
Thank you.

Of course , happy to answer. Those locked Trig tokens were unsold tokens from the initial Trig token sale hosted on Bittrex.

The unsold Trig tokens were sent to join the uncirculating Foundation's Trig tokens stored here https://counterpartychain.io/address/19rY9JNLhDPu2e4bcRvCopeH2TPFNP7g2s .

This measure was taken as an way to keep the unsold Trig tokens out of circulation.

That is why https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/triggers/#markets  shows less then 1/3 of total Trig (32,105,593) TRIG in circulation

Thanks for asking and your support @AceOfPentacles !
blocksafe

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:34:25 AM

Love this TRIG video:

https://youtu.be/BMDasaBwCdI

Can't wait to see more.

@AceOfPentacles  thanks so much , will pass that on to the team- means a lot to us .

donarito

Activity: 509

fast forward we go

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:35:17 PM

what is the algorithm of the coin?
blocksafe

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:10:37 AM

@donarito ,there are (3) consensus mechanisms with 3 separate algorithms.

- POE ( proof of encryption ) Quantum resistant
- POD ( proof of delivery ) analytics/data retrieval  
- POS ( proof of storage) video/binary    (features comparable to Storj)

Each with their own custom/forked algorithm . We will be elaborating soon with more details of each mechanism as testing on low power devices will continue to be cumbersome as more and more partners with hardware innovations join us and start piloting.

We expect to continue testing and tweaking the algorithm of each consensus till we and our partners are confident that the algorithm does not cause  memory and power consumption that is not acceptable for device operations.

Being that many devices are so variable in regards to their local platform , memory and processing capabilities it takes time to get the proper balance.
Keep in mind we have just acquired partners with more about to come on board so this will take time.

Note - our partners have requested ( including NRA ) that Blocksafe not be 100% open source as to jeopardise the lives of law enforcement and military etc. Thus the network will be open for use by anyone with sdk and api provided.

Thank you for asking and will soon be elaborating more in detail on which consensus mechanism/s that will be most friendly and profitable for mining endevours.
blocksafe

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

Gotta love the swag - Blocksafe consortium exhibiting at the NRA next month ! #2A  #altcoin $trig #smartgun network #guniary #justifire

BTC Community

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:54:23 AM

I must thank you for your efforts! good job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
blocksafe

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

@BTC Community we thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

We are still pinching ourselves that we were even chosen by the NRA to exhibit.

The Foundation and it's consortium partners are so damn excited to have the opportunity exhibit and be recognized in the gun space!
Desancabulada

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:08:03 PM

This project is insane!

I heard about Blocksafe and Trig on radio this morning, and I just googled it and here I am.

I'm a Canadian and I went through the Police Technology course and also did my basic military training... and I'm really happy there's a team out there that's working on a project like this.

Huge impact

Blockchain! What a great time to be alive Smiley
blocksafe

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:59:52 PM

@Desancabulada , Thank you for your service. We are blown away by the support of those on the front lines from law enforcement and defense community. We will continue to spread our message to the people online , on radio and other mediums as we all aim to make our world safer without losing our liberties to do so.

A few updates that we will be announcing at the NRA show.

- One of the Blocksafe's consortium partners (Justifire) in partnership with Guniary will be helping to solve this issue with the help of Blocksafe. https://qz.com/1046724/the-us-army-is-reportedly-banning-all-drones-made-by-chinas-dji-over-security-concerns/ .
  http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/08/27/435301160/north-dakota-legalizes-armed-police-drones

- We will be excited to be adding the caption in the video that the Blocksafe's smartgun network is patent pending.

- One of our partners (Justifire) will be R&D/prototyping/manufacturing at Blocksafe's inhouse facility in Georgia ( Made in America).

Max Tang

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:07:58 PM

The process will begin late this fall in an highly secure and frictionless manner.

This process will be very simple since TRIG is exclusively traded on Bittrex currently.

Many wanted the Foundation to trade TRIG on other exchanges. The delivering a secure and frictionless token swap is one reason the Foundation chose not to.

Smiley

We are updating the Foundation's website which when completed will reflect those details on it as well, just bear with us as we are
preparing to exhibit at the NRA show in August with some of our consortium partners.

Hey,

Just discovered Blocksafe - looks like a really interesting project!

Apologies if this has been stated elsewhere, but out of interest, what motivates the token swap to ERC223?

Thanks,

Max
blocksafe

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

Smiley

Hey,

Apologies if this has been stated elsewhere, but out of interest, what motivates the token swap to ERC223?

Thanks,

Max

HI @Max , thanks for asking , your interest and your kind words.

Some of the motivation to ERC223 can be found here , https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/17054/erc20-vs-erc223-list-of-differences .
BTC Community

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:58:18 AM

We will be introducing many exhibitors at the NRA show to Crypto  as well to warm them up to Blocksafe and crypto.

Smiley

Hey,

Thanks,

Max

Some of the motivation to ERC223 can be found here , https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/17054/erc20-vs-erc223-list-of-differences .
any news coming?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
blocksafe

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:10:57 AM

We will be introducing many exhibitors at the NRA show to Crypto  as well to warm them up to Blocksafe and crypto.

Smiley

Hey,

Thanks,

Max

any news coming?

Yes @BTC Community,  thank you for asking . It is being prepared for release . We are thrilled to be finalizing content for release to both crypto community and gun community so we may push out asap.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

Smiley

Hey,

Thanks,

Max

any news coming?

Yes @BTC Community,  thank you for asking . It is being prepared for release . We are thrilled to be finalizing content for release to both crypto community and gun community so we may push out asap.

AWESOME!!! I AM GOING IN BEFORE HOT NEWS! Shocked

More Stars -> Less Brain
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Whitepaper   Twitter   Facebook
Telegram     Medium    Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.