Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

buckle up boys we hitting $8 by Thursday!

You think or just wishful thinking? I surely hope so.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finalshot23

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

Where can I get a slack invite?
Sunshiney

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

Jesus fucking christ.

That's impossible.  :-)
BadgersToTheMoon

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

What wallet can i store this tockens for long term? I dont see any on your website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com/

Dont see this also in ERC20 tokens....?

Wondering the same thing.  Is there a way to move this to myetherwallet?
attilafx

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

great pump. Now the Dump.
raymetz100

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:04:14 AM

I own all 80 of the $50MM+ tokens except for TRIG, OKCash, Asch, and Bitconnect.  I own over half the tokens 15MM to 50MM.  I hold by market cap and would only put $20 in an $80MM coin if I was buying it.

The reason why I don't own this one is Counterparty.  Every Counterparty trade is a BTC trade and recorded on the BTC blockchain.  That's bad because even sending one token costs $2 and may cost $20 in 3 years.  It also takes 30 mins to confirm transfers.

TRIG is an interesting idea and I read the whitepaper at http://blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_whitepaper_version%202_draft%20_.pdf

I have these questions...

How many tokens for a video or event?  If it's a $2 transfer fee for BTC and the TRIG token itself is $2.64, then the minimum of an event is $5.  Even if each event is a fraction of a TRIG like 0.001 TRIG, each event costs a minimum of $2 BTC.

I've used Counterparty coins before.  You buy and sell them with XCP, not BTC.  You can trade at Bittrex, but owning a coin there won't activate any features.  If 10,000 users all owned TRIG on Bittrex, then there is just one wallet owner, Bittrex, not the users.  so in order for 10k users to actually use TRIG, then they have to each have a counterparty wallet and use BTC and XCP to use or trade them outside of Bittrex.  It is slow and expensive.  Try creating a free empty Counterparty wallet and transferring 1 BTC, XCP, or TRIG to it.  I've done it and it's a long wait and $2 BTC fee.

It may get slower and more expensive as BTC does.

Unless each TRIG video or transaction is $1,000+, this won't work.  Instead of burning $70million coins, they should have transferred 30 million off of Counterparty and onto Ethereum or some other platform with more speed.  Maybe Bitshares?

I don't think TRIG a fraud or lie.  I just think they don't have anyone technical on their team and I don't think it can happen unless they leave the Counterparty platform.  Once they leave, maybe I'll buy my $20 worth.  or more if their Mkt cap is higher by then.

Lastly, look at the MktCap of Counterpatry, XCP itself.  TRIG MktCap is over it's platform.  How many other platforms have coins valued higher than their creator?  I know it's possible and even common for $100,000 software to be installed on a windows machine, but none of those companies with $100k software have market caps valued higher than Microsoft.  I believe coins will be similar and TRIG will go down soon.
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:06:30 AM

I own all 80 of the $50MM+ tokens except for TRIG, OKCash, Asch, and Bitconnect.  I own over half the tokens 15MM to 50MM.  I hold by market cap and would only put $20 in an $80MM coin if I was buying it.

The reason why I don't own this one is Counterparty.  Every Counterparty trade is a BTC trade and recorded on the BTC blockchain.  That's bad because even sending one token costs $2 and may cost $20 in 3 years.  It also takes 30 mins to confirm transfers.

TRIG is an interesting idea and I read the whitepaper at http://blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_whitepaper_version%202_draft%20_.pdf

I have these questions...

How many tokens for a video or event?  If it's a $2 transfer fee for BTC and the TRIG token itself is $2.64, then the minimum of an event is $5.  Even if each event is a fraction of a TRIG like 0.001 TRIG, each event costs a minimum of $2 BTC.

I've used Counterparty coins before.  You buy and sell them with XCP, not BTC.  You can trade at Bittrex, but owning a coin there won't activate any features.  If 10,000 users all owned TRIG on Bittrex, then there is just one wallet owner, Bittrex, not the users.  so in order for 10k users to actually use TRIG, then they have to each have a counterparty wallet and use BTC and XCP to use or trade them outside of Bittrex.  It is slow and expensive.  Try creating a free empty Counterparty wallet and transferring 1 BTC, XCP, or TRIG to it.  I've done it and it's a long wait and $2 BTC fee.

It may get slower and more expensive as BTC does.

Unless each TRIG video or transaction is $1,000+, this won't work.  Instead of burning $70million coins, they should have transferred 30 million off of Counterparty and onto Ethereum or some other platform with more speed.  Maybe Bitshares?

I don't think TRIG a fraud or lie.  I just think they don't have anyone technical on their team and I don't think it can happen unless they leave the Counterparty platform.  Once they leave, maybe I'll buy my $20 worth.  or more if their Mkt cap is higher by then.

Lastly, look at the MktCap of Counterpatry, XCP itself.  TRIG MktCap is over it's platform.  How many other platforms have coins valued higher than their creator?  I know it's possible and even common for $100,000 software to be installed on a windows machine, but none of those companies with $100k software have market caps valued higher than Microsoft.  I believe coins will be similar and TRIG will go down soon.

2,000% return the last 30 days. You should have placed your $20 a long time ago.  I see your point on the Trig being larger than its platform but here we are and the coin is still growing. If there's anything that you should know by the now is that these cryptos are reinventing the way business is being done and that entails defying the old antics from our corporate sectors.

Its going down now but so is the whole market  Sad
Xypherian

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:36:35 AM

What wallet can i store this tockens for long term? I dont see any on your website http://www.blocksafefoundation.com/

Dont see this also in ERC20 tokens....?

Wondering the same thing.  Is there a way to move this to myetherwallet?

TRIG is not based off ETH.
klimauk

Activity: 183
Merit: 103

Crypto maniac - HODL

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Can't find any wallet to store TRIG, Im not gonna invest any cent into it.

Hodler <> seller <> buyer
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

Read all the resources about it and you will actually understand.

I understand that 75% of the coins will be removed, but did not understand this from 100 million coins or from those that are in circulation that is 30 million? And from where do you find such news before everyone?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
lilRoy07

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

its 25x what i first paid for it.

Sold at x2.

HA.

Gold.
xys9ik0p

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

why is this coin jump 145% last 7 days?  so out the nra conference they manage to sign just one partner (whom i never heard)

An increase over 9x just for burning coins without any significant progress at all to me this is pure pump and dump coin  the

value will likely be half by next week
el3f

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

I tried to check the telegram user not found it say
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:55:10 AM

Newbie... U dont have a clue
Show me result x5

Looking who and when bought this coin. I already have x11 in less than 2 months

A good result is my friend. I also made x2 on this coin and sold the coins. I just do not understand why this coin is growing!

Read all the resources about it and you will actually understand.

I understand that 75% of the coins will be removed, but did not understand this from 100 million coins or from those that are in circulation that is 30 million? And from where do you find such news before everyone?

why 75% of the coins will be removed?now the price is up too much.last year i have many TRIG Tokens.but i sell them when the price is low. i feel very regretted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

is it burnt yet?
stcevik

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

when it burnt what will happen ? What is the target for trig token ? How much $ ?
Creasian

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:54:17 AM

this happen with quark, and the price didnt go anyhere. its just burning the non circulating ones, unless new money comes in. also it friday and usually the market goes red with exchanges in china closing, so they will most likely cash out. i would wait and buy in the dip.
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:52:13 AM

this happen with quark, and the price didnt go anyhere. its just burning the non circulating ones, unless new money comes in. also it friday and usually the market goes red with exchanges in china closing, so they will most likely cash out. i would wait and buy in the dip.

You are half right. The significance of burning those coins is that there will not be any inflation in the future for this coin and it solidifies the price. Bitcore for instance is planning on dumping nearly 16 million coins all at once into circulation, can you imagine what that does to the price?

It also means that the coin is fully decentralized, which is the overall goal of crypto and part of the revolution. Take GNT for instance, solid project and ideas  but not all the coins are in circulation. If someone is controlling the rate of inflation of a coin is it really decentralized?  How is that any different from fiat? price change typically follows after a series of small steps into the right direction. This is definitely great step for Trig
BiGsy

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:41 AM

They are putting the coins (that have never circulated) into a wallet without private keys, preventing them from ever being circulated again. There is no destroying of coins happening, no deflation occurring. This is how I understand it to be about. This can't directly change the price. It can indirectly change the price by causing people to invest in the token prior, through awareness and marketing of the whole burn thing, and possibly a dump afterwards when the common misconception that this would create deflationary pricing of the token gets realised. I only see one short term price indication after this "burn", down. Prove me wrong Blocksafe xP

I do like the technology behind it though. Very good non currency application of blockchain technology. I see this as an alternative to government gun control. If we see adoption by large companies it will be worth investing into the technology. Maybe after all this burn stuff is over though.
lifebringer

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

did the burning coins really happened?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: