Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
loewie1984

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

There is going to be an announcement on CNBC interview, founder of TRIG has said. This will be done tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizmatter

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

No TRIG reddit? Also is TRIG related to QTUM
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

Trigs looks like has a good future.

A lot of updates I am seeing too.

I missed it at $0.40  Embarrassed

I think I have missed the Train..

yeh a little salty maybe she will dip tonight
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

guys are doing very good job - for helping victims in Las Vegas. You have my respect guys

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Atlienz404

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

guys are doing very good job - for helping victims in Las Vegas. You have my respect guys

Same here I bought just because of this
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

might see round two tonight breaking 20k
Socrates101

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:55:52 PM

They just stated on their Twitter account:

"We have partners, the project, IP, pilots , team and everything we need to make it happen. We are just updating the community"

This is pretty big IMO
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:36:26 AM

Saw 90% jumped, those early investor made fortune today, they probably double up, seen some huge sale and buy today.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

They will rise to $ 2 in the next few days

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
zmumtaz

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:52:27 AM

is there any chance for this coin to go up again???
I again bought it at 22000 and exactly on same time it fell down again .
Its become a usual pump and dump coin and thats not good
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:57:17 AM

What is the recent partnership news after the recent pump? It is glad to see my trig has been pumped so magnificently, so i got a big fortune of this project.
Socrates101

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:59:11 PM

is there any chance for this coin to go up again???
I again bought it at 22000 and exactly on same time it fell down again .
Its become a usual pump and dump coin and thats not good

I have had the same problem. I bought in and made a good amount the first pump and then went negative when it collapsed. I saw the twitter announcement the night when it began to go up where they Trig Twitter profile said there would be a huge announcement the next day and then they don't do shit. These people are scam artists and I feel like they have sold all their coins and were doing one more pump so the rest of us fools can lose while they win by selling their share of coins. These people are straight up scam artists. They talk a HUGE game with a little wee wee and this time its obvious. I will never touch Triggers again because of this criminal behavior!
SirBurton

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:29:33 PM

I fear that Trig is gonna go below 9000sat..
Unfortunately i also did a buy in at 20.000 and one minute later the drop started.. I thought hey what the heck , there are going to be news this week this is my chance to buy more... AND to my bad luck i did another buy in at 15.500.. and the fall continues 2 days now.. Over 35% of my investment is lost.

I really wish that they are not bullshit artists and that it will go up again.. But this might be just me engaging in wishful thinking.
One thing is sure  , that once it hits 20K i am out of this shitcoin.
Ride The Mountain

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:17:29 AM

Here is a great interview I pulled off another Bitcoin Forum page.  Blocksafe needs to put more of this out there to sooth the trolls who constantly say Trig is a scam, IMHO.  I am adding more tokens in this pullback, just as I did in the other pull back bagging those tokens for $.50!  The price/volume action witnessed on Bittrex shows very large blocks being accumulated like whales scooping up plankton in the ocean.  They are going to demand a pretty penny when adoptions are announced. This again though is just my MHO.

Kevin Barnes is a military veteran and blockchain developer who saw a problem in nascent “smart gun” technology.

Specifically, this is the disconcerting possibility that government could eventually monitor and control guns remotely. Instead, he hopes to provide an opt-in alternative that would enable gun owners to choose whether they want to make their firearms “smart,” automatically blocking access to unauthorized users.

For example, Blocksafe could be used by police to manage, locate, control, and view activities of their officers’ firearms in real time, 24 hours a day. Firing range instructors could use it to train in safer environments, analyzing shooting patterns and tracking inventory. Any gun owner could use Blocksafe to locate stolen guns, access a real-time count of how many rounds are left in a magazine, and protect themselves from being overpowered.

This solution has received strong interest from blockchain and gun industry leaders, according to Blocksafe, and is currently embarking on a crowdsale to raise a goal of $55,000 USD to build the first phase of this technology.

Interview with Kevin Barnes

Bitcoin.com (BC): What is Blocksafe and what type of blockchain does it use?

Kevin Barnes (KB): Blocksafe is a p2p network that provides the infrastructure for smart devices for firearms. Blocksafe uses lisk +  bittorrent + telehash.

BC: Why not the Bitcoin blockchain?

KB: The [Bitcoin] blockchain is not built to be the foundation of an IOT decentralized solution. We are choosing a foundation that we feel has the features and focus needed as a foundation for an IOT network.

Smart gun lockBC: Can you give an example of how this can be used for a gun smartlock?

KB: When setting up a smart device initially, Bluetooth authentication is setup via the Blocksafe app by the owner and all authorized users are added by the device owner and stored on the local ledger. Authentication method varies upon the device and manufacturer.

Let’s say your smart magazine has one round left and has an authentication feature that enabled rounds to be fed to the chamber. The round count and authentication attempt parameters are stored in real time along with other data that the device owner chooses to be recorded such as date, time, and location using encryption onto the local ledger of the device.

So if the authentication is successful, the magazine would allow the last round to be chambered for the user to discharge the weapon. The authentication attempt and all related activities that the device owner chooses to have recorded are stored on the local ledger.

We must have infrastructure in place dedicated for successful implementation of smart gun technology.
When the device has internet access the ledger is synced to the network and the device owner receives notifications such as push, sms, or email as configured by the owner’s chosen device settings. The data is encrypted via a data key on the network. So, only those who have the data kept from the device owner will be able to view the actual device activity.

BC: Would this system store personal information or would it be pseudonymous and used for messaging, data storage only?

KB: Just pseudonymous and used for messaging, data storage only. This information is encrypted and only available for viewing by those who have the device data key.

BC: Guns are 15 times more likely to be used against a gun owner or accidentally discharged (often by children) than used in self-defense. Would Blocksafe eliminate this risk and would you support making this type of system mandatory for all gun owners?

KB: Yes, the Blocksafe network would greatly reduce those risks, though I do not support making the usage of the network or smart device mandatory. We feel that gun owners globally should be able to keep the liberty to use their firearm as they wish and should not be mandated to use a product or service.

gun controlBC: Regulations are being fiercely debated in America following the Orlando shooting. Do you see “smart gun” technology as a potential solution?

KB: Yes, we see smart gun technology as part of a combined solution. I see an infrastructure to support smart gun technology as the first step to reducing the need of regulations in various areas in the world. We have phone lines in place to create the phone system, faxes, and dial-up internet. We also have towers as an infrastructure for cellular phones. We must have infrastructure in place dedicated for successful implementation of smart gun technology.

BC: What other smart gun technologies are emerging today? What makes your blockchain solution better?

KB: Most technologies we have seen have no real infrastructure behind it keeping them limited in some ways and higher risk in others. Higher rate of hacking or electrical interference is a major issue.

“Smart gun devices are going to be a huge market as gun owners realize they have the liberty to make choices to anonymously make their firearms smart when they want them to be.”
A blockchain network will enable data to be stored and transmitted securely without any centralized risk, downtime, and provide complete privacy. We believe that creating a network for smart devices and firearm manufacturers is an essential first step to provide the infrastructure for these other hardware technologies to improve their product and service to gun owners.

Smart gun devices are going to be a huge market as gun owners realize they have the liberty to make choices to anonymously make their firearms smart when they want them to be. Phones went through a similar evolution as they became smarter. We did not see mandates to use cell phones. Free market and liberty gave customers choices and that is what this is about.

BC: What kind of feedback have you received from gun industry leaders, legislators etc.?

KB: We have received great interest in the network once it is understood. Like anything new, understanding it is the biggest hurdle.

[Blocksafe is] an alternative [against] a centralized, hackable network mandated […] used as a Trojan horse to compromise our human right of defense.
Many fear governments around the globe are itching for smart gun technologies to take over our means of self defense. In essence that is why we are building this network: to create an alternative as quickly as possible to not only enjoy our liberty to use smart gun technology for its huge benefits, but also keep from having a centralized, hackable network mandated and used as a Trojan horse to compromise our human right of defense, while reducing gang violence and saving lives.

FBI PhoneBC: Wouldn’t law enforcement seek to gain access to this database as we’ve seen with Apple?

KB: Being that data transmitted and stored is encrypted via a data key, law enforcement would need owner consent to view encrypted data. No personal information is requested, needed or stored by the network. The data key is multilayer encrypted including a quantum encrypted wrapper on phone and device ledgers, so it will not be easy to gain access to the device’s activities. The device records only information the owner chooses. Since devices can be moved from one firearm to another, it only makes sense for the network to record device activities and that is it.

Now, if a gun manufacturer develops a firearm with built-in Blocksafe support, then the purchasing gun owner will be in control of what information is recorded to the ledger. It is up to the owner to abide by any laws that may arise in the future in their jurisdiction relating to mandatory data inclusion.
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:51:08 AM

thank you so much for your research !     i appreciate any true info ---       especially a recent interview !           much respect

I have been hot n cold when it comes to trig

I went all out recently -- just disappointed with what I felt was no true direction with follow through -- but it was a coin I have not watched as careful as I do most !

I grabbed a drop on the way down at 14500 and some extra at 12500

I was almost going to grab more as its still sitting at 11500 ...............         but honestly it seems controlled by a few and I'm not happy with the companies follow through

if i felt the confidence -- i would be all in ---- in a large way     - it really could make some serious NEW ways to handle a touchy political issue especially here in the USA -- but i just need to see follow through -- 
so I'm just going to hold very few until I can make my money back --   unless I see some SERIOU TIMELINES  -- and some true business direction ?

much respect n peace

InvisibleFriend / Kind Recordings
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

Dude! Just watched 83,000 tokens get bought at $.72! Seems like a enthusiastic investor LOL!  A Large Aquatic Mammal dipping down for a fresh catch?
cryptouser

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

Dude! Just watched 83,000 tokens get bought at $.72! Seems like a enthusiastic investor LOL!  A Large Aquatic Mammal dipping down for a fresh catch?

Sounds like it! We might see another p&d very soon, so I'd say enjoy the dips Wink
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Here is a great interview I pulled off another Bitcoin Forum page.  Blocksafe needs to put more of this out there to sooth the trolls who constantly say Trig is a scam, IMHO.  I am adding more tokens in this pullback, just as I did in the other pull back bagging those tokens for $.50!  The price/volume action witnessed on Bittrex shows very large blocks being accumulated like whales scooping up plankton in the ocean.  They are going to demand a pretty penny when adoptions are announced. This again though is just my MHO.

Kevin Barnes is a military veteran and blockchain developer who saw a problem in nascent “smart gun” technology.

Specifically, this is the disconcerting possibility that government could eventually monitor and control guns remotely. Instead, he hopes to provide an opt-in alternative that would enable gun owners to choose whether they want to make their firearms “smart,” automatically blocking access to unauthorized users.

For example, Blocksafe could be used by police to manage, locate, control, and view activities of their officers’ firearms in real time, 24 hours a day. Firing range instructors could use it to train in safer environments, analyzing shooting patterns and tracking inventory. Any gun owner could use Blocksafe to locate stolen guns, access a real-time count of how many rounds are left in a magazine, and protect themselves from being overpowered.

This solution has received strong interest from blockchain and gun industry leaders, according to Blocksafe, and is currently embarking on a crowdsale to raise a goal of $55,000 USD to build the first phase of this technology.

Interview with Kevin Barnes

Bitcoin.com (BC): What is Blocksafe and what type of blockchain does it use?

Kevin Barnes (KB): Blocksafe is a p2p network that provides the infrastructure for smart devices for firearms. Blocksafe uses lisk +  bittorrent + telehash.

BC: Why not the Bitcoin blockchain?

KB: The [Bitcoin] blockchain is not built to be the foundation of an IOT decentralized solution. We are choosing a foundation that we feel has the features and focus needed as a foundation for an IOT network.

Smart gun lockBC: Can you give an example of how this can be used for a gun smartlock?

KB: When setting up a smart device initially, Bluetooth authentication is setup via the Blocksafe app by the owner and all authorized users are added by the device owner and stored on the local ledger. Authentication method varies upon the device and manufacturer.

Let’s say your smart magazine has one round left and has an authentication feature that enabled rounds to be fed to the chamber. The round count and authentication attempt parameters are stored in real time along with other data that the device owner chooses to be recorded such as date, time, and location using encryption onto the local ledger of the device.

So if the authentication is successful, the magazine would allow the last round to be chambered for the user to discharge the weapon. The authentication attempt and all related activities that the device owner chooses to have recorded are stored on the local ledger.

We must have infrastructure in place dedicated for successful implementation of smart gun technology.
When the device has internet access the ledger is synced to the network and the device owner receives notifications such as push, sms, or email as configured by the owner’s chosen device settings. The data is encrypted via a data key on the network. So, only those who have the data kept from the device owner will be able to view the actual device activity.

BC: Would this system store personal information or would it be pseudonymous and used for messaging, data storage only?

KB: Just pseudonymous and used for messaging, data storage only. This information is encrypted and only available for viewing by those who have the device data key.

BC: Guns are 15 times more likely to be used against a gun owner or accidentally discharged (often by children) than used in self-defense. Would Blocksafe eliminate this risk and would you support making this type of system mandatory for all gun owners?

KB: Yes, the Blocksafe network would greatly reduce those risks, though I do not support making the usage of the network or smart device mandatory. We feel that gun owners globally should be able to keep the liberty to use their firearm as they wish and should not be mandated to use a product or service.

gun controlBC: Regulations are being fiercely debated in America following the Orlando shooting. Do you see “smart gun” technology as a potential solution?

KB: Yes, we see smart gun technology as part of a combined solution. I see an infrastructure to support smart gun technology as the first step to reducing the need of regulations in various areas in the world. We have phone lines in place to create the phone system, faxes, and dial-up internet. We also have towers as an infrastructure for cellular phones. We must have infrastructure in place dedicated for successful implementation of smart gun technology.

BC: What other smart gun technologies are emerging today? What makes your blockchain solution better?

KB: Most technologies we have seen have no real infrastructure behind it keeping them limited in some ways and higher risk in others. Higher rate of hacking or electrical interference is a major issue.

“Smart gun devices are going to be a huge market as gun owners realize they have the liberty to make choices to anonymously make their firearms smart when they want them to be.”
A blockchain network will enable data to be stored and transmitted securely without any centralized risk, downtime, and provide complete privacy. We believe that creating a network for smart devices and firearm manufacturers is an essential first step to provide the infrastructure for these other hardware technologies to improve their product and service to gun owners.

Smart gun devices are going to be a huge market as gun owners realize they have the liberty to make choices to anonymously make their firearms smart when they want them to be. Phones went through a similar evolution as they became smarter. We did not see mandates to use cell phones. Free market and liberty gave customers choices and that is what this is about.

BC: What kind of feedback have you received from gun industry leaders, legislators etc.?

KB: We have received great interest in the network once it is understood. Like anything new, understanding it is the biggest hurdle.

[Blocksafe is] an alternative [against] a centralized, hackable network mandated […] used as a Trojan horse to compromise our human right of defense.
Many fear governments around the globe are itching for smart gun technologies to take over our means of self defense. In essence that is why we are building this network: to create an alternative as quickly as possible to not only enjoy our liberty to use smart gun technology for its huge benefits, but also keep from having a centralized, hackable network mandated and used as a Trojan horse to compromise our human right of defense, while reducing gang violence and saving lives.

FBI PhoneBC: Wouldn’t law enforcement seek to gain access to this database as we’ve seen with Apple?

KB: Being that data transmitted and stored is encrypted via a data key, law enforcement would need owner consent to view encrypted data. No personal information is requested, needed or stored by the network. The data key is multilayer encrypted including a quantum encrypted wrapper on phone and device ledgers, so it will not be easy to gain access to the device’s activities. The device records only information the owner chooses. Since devices can be moved from one firearm to another, it only makes sense for the network to record device activities and that is it.

Now, if a gun manufacturer develops a firearm with built-in Blocksafe support, then the purchasing gun owner will be in control of what information is recorded to the ledger. It is up to the owner to abide by any laws that may arise in the future in their jurisdiction relating to mandatory data inclusion.

I would definitely get in again if there was a major pullback but I do not see one coming.

It is not a bad project to be in and  the developers seem quiet busy.

This one seems like a very good idea using Blockchain Technology.
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:38:33 AM

Why would you require a major pullback?

It look likes the first base or really support level was established $.45 - $.55
This $.60ish to $.80 range looks like its pretty sustainable especially with the volume over the past three days, (16M tokens or half the supply), so wouldn't we like to know how much of that is Hodl minded investors?  That's my mindset at least, but I bet others are as well.  $22 M market cap at the moment and when you are discussing how huge an impact this can make in just the civilian sector of firearms..... what is the true float now?  It may well be a pretty small one, making the next run up pretty explosive without sellers to be had?

For instance if Trig goes to just $2.62 its market cap would be #64 tonight.  $3.93 moves it to #49, etc.  My point being there is not a ton of supply in relation to other coins/tokens.

I've been going thru coinmarketcap.com and just looking at each coin/token's website. Which ones have a real life application as this one?  There is surely coins for monetary transactions, some gaming tokens, gambling ventures.. EDG looks interesting (btw), GNO has a purpose, QTUM (found that researching Trig actually), and Counter Party as well... SALT has a real application,  OMISEGO is a real company, Walton, BAT, etc., have distinct purposes that seems to assure adoption.

Again, I see this primarily adopted first by police forces, Military/Private Operators, and then for civilians to use on their Concealed Carry Weapons.  This adoption can play out over years, and which current tokens can match Trig?

Wonder how many Funder folks hopped on board as well?
https://fundconference.com/blog/exhibitor-spotlight-on-blocksafe
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:46:53 AM

Sounds like it! We might see another p&d very soon, so I'd say enjoy the dips Wink
yeah the price is really dip now Cheesy it will be bump soon

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: