Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gregor74

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:54:23 AM

For two days it is impossible to withdraw TRIG from Binance, the status is Suspended. What does it mean? Should we jump out off a boat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rien_sonck

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

For two days it is impossible to withdraw TRIG from Binance, the status is Suspended. What does it mean? Should we jump out off a boat?

This has been the case from day one. A token swap should happen before the summer to TrigX and then you will be able to withdraw.  The token swap will happen when they release their own wallet for the master nodes.
Join their discord channel for questions since the TRIG community is not that active here.
You can also follow the Blocksafe Foundation twitter for the latest news!
barbsig

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

even i couldn't find your facebook page link. i am still interested of looking forward to your project for more development. goodluck dev/team, nice project, goodluck.
godli

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!
layra

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

If the organizers realize their ideas the way they say, then this will be a very strong project. I wish success to the project team. I'm with you.
alexkid

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Pull your TRIGGERS an "kill'em all"
focheap

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Great project!  I wish you success! Blockchain is changing the world!
drowtio

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.
ronbilo

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

This has been the case from day one. A token swap should happen before the summer to TrigX and then you will be able to withdraw.  The token swap will happen when they release their own wallet for the master nodes.
Join their discord channel for questions since the TRIG community is not that active here.
You can also follow the Blocksafe Foundation twitter for the latest news!

The discord would be a great place to see all the recent update and comments, is it possible to give us an invite link here? Thanks
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.

I think this project are dead, last activity from the dev...
Last Active:    December 09, 2017, 11:05:23

Angry

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Can this defense be compared to a firewall? or even even a DMZ? What type of defense will be offered by the platform?

OI
JohnnyBBB

Activity: 553
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

The section of road map was updated at the official website. I don't have to worry yet.
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

Wow the Dev still hasn't acknowledged the bittrex delisting? What's really going on?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Hi guyz why is there no info about trig masternode feature and setup in the OP? Or is it that the MN is not yet live? I also read something elseelsewherewhere about trig having it's own custom blockchain in 1st quarter 2018 which will be called TrigX. Has this started ?
Is Trig still an ethereum token for now or what?
Sorry for the many questions. I hope I get replies. Thanks
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

I also noticed that on CMC, the bittrex market is not being updated but binance market is still active. Any problem with the bittrex exchange market? Also price has really dropped and may be a good time to get trig coins or tokens for cheaper price. But I will like to know if development is still active ? Thanks
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

I also noticed that on CMC, the bittrex market is not being updated but binance market is still active. Any problem with the bittrex exchange market? Also price has really dropped and may be a good time to get trig coins or tokens for cheaper price. But I will like to know if development is still active ? Thanks

TRIG was removed from the Bittrex market on January 12.  It's active on Binance though.  They said they were going to push to get added to 2 new exchanges but nothing has surfaced about that yet.  Development is still active but the developers are doing a poor job communicating with the public at the moment.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

TRIG was removed from the Bittrex market on January 12.  It's active on Binance though.  They said they were going to push to get added to 2 new exchanges but nothing has surfaced about that yet.  Development is still active but the developers are doing a poor job communicating with the public at the moment.

At the end of the year Bittrex warned traders, that they would start to delist some coins. By the time Bittrex began to work much slower. Perhaps the server can not handle the load? Besides Bittrex is an American exchange. Some coins have problems with this.

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

No update, dev Team away?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ICOshorty

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

Triggers/Trig/TrigX can be followed in the Telegram group...go download telegram which is free for iOS and Android once downloaded you can search for Blocksafe News Channel.  All updates are up there as well as road map for Masternodes and sidechains.  They are honored to be part of this conference (Blockchain and Automated IT for Government Summit) as a Sponsor starting January 31.  You can also go on the blocksafe website https://www.blocksafefoundation.com scroll to the bottom and select the twitter link which has all the up-to-date information regarding Blocksafe, TrigX, Ammo, MN, etc.  And let Bittrex go that's old news Trig can be purchased on Binance and soon other exchanges just be patient buy and hodl #Trig also #Ammo which can be brought on CoinExchange.  Blocksafe is now registered with SAM which means they can receive grants and bid on government project to advance their project, MN and Sidechains, this is truly a remarkable project and has the potential to do great things for the WORLD as well as gun violence we see.  It's so valuable BLOCKSAFE/TRIG was convinced to go "Public" but the main focus will always be on the "BLOCKCHAIN" and what it offers.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Triggers Community AMA (February 03)
https://coindar.org/en/event/triggers-trig-triggers-community-ama-2674
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: