Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was bitcoin designed to be global?  (Read 4509 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:10:56 AM

bitcoin is designed to meet all human needs. bitcoin can be used in various places. bitcoin might be hampered by the infrastructure.
bitcoin require computing devices / smartphones and internet access.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:21:52 AM

I think yes! Bitcoin was design by the creator to become globally, That any country can adopt the system of bitcoin. But sadly, majority of the countries nowadays is not that open in digital currency. Hope that sooner or later they will see the edge of it for them to realize that bitcoin can be a key to progress their economy.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:30:06 AM

bitcoin is designed to meet all human needs. bitcoin can be used in various places. bitcoin might be hampered by the infrastructure.
yes absolutely right. bitcoin can be accessed anywhere and anyone can use bitcoin. we are given the ease for each transaction made.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:43:16 AM

I would say, yes it was designed to go global. If more people use bitcoin and run nodes, the stronger the bitcoin will be. So, it is a lot better for bitcoin to go global and be global. It has already won users spread across the world. This vital for the success of bitcoin. We can expect the price of the bitcoin to increase as going global will shoot up the demand of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:48:59 AM

of course bitcoin made for all men from wherever you're free to use bitcoin, bitcoin works just like regular money so it's not a problem to use by anyone
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:29:12 PM

Given the fact that there are only 21M bitcoins, one could wonder if bitcoin was designed for a few selected or first few adopters and not to be a global currency in a world with +7 billions people.

What happens 40 years from now when most of the people on earth turn to using crypto currency? simply use alt coins when they see bitcoin already in hands of a few hundreds people and not wanting to be manipulated by them or even by 1m coins of satoshi?

Can't we have a second version of same code with same team and the same credibility developing it?

Bitcoin became a global currency already. More and more people in the world start to realise all the power of bitcoin. That makes bitcoin more popular and provokes it's price to grow higher and higher. And those people who hold more bitcoins automatically turn into millionares. Nobody knows what will be in 40 years it is too long period. Probably people will use other crypto currencies and it will be same popular and useful as Bitcoin. Or the number of bitcoins will be increased.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:02:10 PM

Given the fact that there are only 21M bitcoins, one could wonder if bitcoin was designed for a few selected or first few adopters and not to be a global currency in a world with +7 billions people.

What happens 40 years from now when most of the people on earth turn to using crypto currency? simply use alt coins when they see bitcoin already in hands of a few hundreds people and not wanting to be manipulated by them or even by 1m coins of satoshi?

Can't we have a second version of same code with same team and the same credibility developing it?

Yeah Bitcoin is designed to be global that is why they made use of the fact that you can access it with the internet no matter where you live.
They have done this with a purpose and made good use of the internet.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:15:37 PM

Its  impossible  to manipulate even on bitcoin alone  because  no one  would able to make it except  to the  original devs and the  founder itself.  40  years is too long way to consider  because we dont  even know if bitcoin would still exist  or being replaced already by a new crypto.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:50:11 AM

Since mostly all websites all accessible all over the world and the digital money is too then I think that bitcoin is designed to be global too.
This because the fees are same for local or international transaction so it doesn't matter about the country.
Because the total is 21M doesnt mean that 21M will be hold by 21M people.

I also think it was designed for global use, I do not think they never knew it will grow so much but that they had plans to get global that is one thing that is sure in my eyes.
I think that it is designed for global use..

Whatever the bitcoin was designed for I still believe that it is for global/international use.
Since the transaction fees are the same then it is being used at the best way for international transaction.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

Bitcoins are designed to be global for sure and the bitcoin is global because everyone in the world are using it and that is nice because how more people
will use it how more the price will become.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

The fact that Bitcoin is done with the aid of the Internet, it's only normal to think that it was designed to be used globally. The number of Bitcoins is enough to be used by computer geeks around the world. We can send and receive Bitcoin regardless of the sender's location. As long as there's an Internet connection, you can use Bitcoin and there's Internet in most places in the world.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:53:33 PM

We were not sure about Satoshi's thinking back when he was making it but, you can see that bitcoin is perfect for the internet, which is global. So I think it was at least 80% really intended to be global.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:56:41 PM

Yes there are only 21M Bitcoins but do remember that they are divisible into 8 decimal units. The design was built for payments on the internet without any middlemen involved aka banks.

It is very arguable that most, if not all of the people would be using Bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency solution 40 years from now. Banks are also interested in the technology to remain relevant in online payments. So we might either see Bitcoin evolve to become the dominant solution for online payments or we see it replaced by something else.

Or maybe we would see Bitcoin become as a sort of commodity and as a store of value.
Off course there are so many people who are using the bitcoin so you can say the bitcoin is getting global becuase everyone on the planet is using it in all kind of
countrys does not matter witch one.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:12:30 PM

I think the answer is yes. For me it will be global someday but not for now. Today a few knows about bitcoin in terms of global population. Someday when majority of population knows about bitcoin more shops, stores,establishments will use bitcoin in terms of payment. I think time can answer your question mate.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:16:32 PM

I dont think that the bitcoin is designed for global use but you can do allot of things world wide with the bitcoin i think first his dissision was the china
but now he is everywhere you look./
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:53:34 PM

I think that the bitcoin is used global i dont know if he is designed to be global but when he is not designed for global use there will not everybody on planet have bitcoins so
i think he is designed for global use.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:45:02 PM

After I thought about it now I see bitcoin is like the cloud, you can access it every where but you can't really control it and it will never become an official currency in any country because it's decentralized.

🖤😏
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:57:25 PM

After I thought about it now I see bitcoin is like the cloud, you can access it every where but you can't really control it and it will never become an official currency in any country because it's decentralized.
How you can say that bitcoin will never become official currency for a country ?
It would be up to a country's policies and financial situation. If their people prefer, any country will be able to adopt bitcoin as their official currency, I do not see any technical problem for that. If any country declare so, that will give very big boost for bitcoin prices.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:00:43 PM

How you can say that bitcoin will never become official currency for a country ?
It would be up to a country's policies and financial situation. If their people prefer, any country will be able to adopt bitcoin as their official currency, I do not see any technical problem for that. If any country declare so, that will give very big boost for bitcoin prices.

Why any country will acept this? They wiill have zero control and the fiat currency will be dead.
Government will probably ban bitcoin if it starts to move the fiat currency price down.

Think about it.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:29:34 PM

Well in the first i doubt Nakamoto ever dreamed with bitcoin being worth 10 dollars or above those, i do believe he were frustated and made something complex, but with a purpose save money with any transaction reducing the fees, anyway since it turned into a sucess, i do believe the crypot world has power enought to change from fiat to crypto without problem, there are several coins with potencial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: