Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulk email sending server setup one time $20 !!!  (Read 858 times)
sahos (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:19:36 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM by sahos

Bulk email sending server setup - $20
Server setting training - $60

Let me build an unlimited bulk email sending system with Interspire email marketer, PowerMTA & Maborak addons.

You can use the system for sending unlimited emails to unlimited lists, No bounds. You can use it as autoresponder too, can track open, click rate etc. Also, I will show you some great ways to get higher inbox rate & best practices.

After setup I will send you videos on how to use it. Just a one time fee needed, Than you will get the server ready to send emails. Just need to change IP's, domains etc if needed.

What I need from you:
  • VPS or Dedicated Server with IPs depending on the number of emails you want to send daily
    Centos 6 or 5 – 64bits OS installed
    Domain

You can buy a VPS from $16-$25, and per IP gonna cost you about $1 something, I can show best place to buy VPS and IP's. After buying the VPS and IP just send the details to me and I will set you up the unlimited email sending system within 24 hours

only $60 for the complete setup of bulk email sender + high Inboxing strategy

I have some suggestion for clients only on best practices, how to keep sending bulk email safely

email: shopno99 at gmail.com

FAQ

1. How long will it take to set-up
After you give me the VPS, domain details it will take upto 24 hours to setup

BTW here is what I need from you:
1. VPS or Dedicated Server with IPs depending on the number of emails you want to send daily
2. Centos 6 or 5 – 64bits OS installed
3. Domain

2. How will payment be made? Also after or before completion?
PayPal, before completion

3. How many emails can I send?
no limits but it's not a good idea to start emailing big quantity from starting, you need to warm up the IPs first. Then have to understand best practices on high inbox rate &  avoid spam complaints(I will send you guides). then set you sending limit according to that. Remember we are doing this for email marketing success, to promote our business through emailing, So if low quantity emails per  hour bring success then we should do that instead of sending millions of emails & getting lots of spam complaints, being blacklisted.

4. Is there a chance these emails will go to spam?
It will depend on email sending practices, bounce rates etc. As this will be a fresh emailing system so, it will not go to the spam first, but if people start marking the emails as spam that's the danger, But i will give you free video guides on how to get high inbox rate avoid getting spam complaints

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sahos (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:22:00 PM

Please let me know if anyone has any questions
sahos (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:20:22 PM

^^^^^^^
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:28:21 PM

Emails are private right?. So sending bulks email that would let users get into trouble am I right or wrong.?

sahos (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:18:18 PM

Emails are private right?. So sending bulks email that would let users get into trouble am I right or wrong.?
You never heard about email marketing? People spending millions to services like Amazon SES, mandrill, sendgrid, Interspire, Aweber, getresponse, mailjet, sendy, atompark....and the list goes on. Why people using them.  Do some research buddy
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:37:09 PM

You never heard about email marketing? People spending millions to services like Amazon SES, mandrill, sendgrid, Interspire, Aweber, getresponse, mailjet, sendy, atompark....and the list goes on. Why people using them.  Do some research buddy
I hear you. Smiley

How many Email your system can send a day?.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:04:18 PM

It is true that probably billions emails are sended everyday.. Question is how they become your own. Answers is only one - in not legal way. If it will be in legal way, you will have to sell this base with individual agreement of each email owner. Do you have such permissions?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sahos (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:04:21 PM

It is true that probably billions emails are sended everyday.. Question is how they become your own. Answers is only one - in not legal way. If it will be in legal way, you will have to sell this base with individual agreement of each email owner. Do you have such permissions?

Most of the businesses/people have millions of subscribers, they have permission too through opt in emails, they use opt in boxes to get he emails as well as permission, these are very basic things of email marketing. here I'm offering Autoresonder & bulk emailing solution, people can use this to send their subscribers or non-subscribers it's upto them. My service is for those who already know this & need this. So you don't worry
sahos (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:13:03 PM

I hear you. Smiley

How many Email your system can send a day?.

No limits but it's not a good idea to start emailing big quantity from starting, you need to warm up the IPs first. Then have to understand best practices on high inbox rate &  avoid spam complaints(I will send you guides). then set you sending limit according to that. Remember we are doing this for email marketing success, to promote our business through emailing, So if low quantity emails per  hour bring success then we should do that instead of sending millions of emails & getting lots of spam complaints, being blacklisted.
sahos (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:18:41 AM

Price will increase from tomorrow
crlspx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

Excellent Service!

10/10, would reccomend to anyone

sahos (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:47:10 PM

Excellent Service!

10/10, would reccomend to anyone

Thanks for the review
sahos (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

I'm now teaching how to set up bulk emailing system
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170202.msg22175125
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:18:53 AM

following OP other thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170202.msg22175125

its similar to guy who scammed me before. he is from indian and and the screenshot is same.
i paid him $100 and getting ignore. then he back after 5 days said need buy vps.

do escrow for better if want to make a deal
sahos (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

Bulk email sending server setup - $20
Server setting training - $60
bonus80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

How it works? You set it up for 20 bucks, then the user can send any amount of emails to any amount of email addresses? Is it hard to handle the software? Please send me a pm with details, I have several large email lists so I would be using this service very often if thats good
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: