Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ThiagoCMC, moderator using his power to censorship comments against him  (Read 3625 times)
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:19:40 PM

Perhaps you would like to explain how that post was on-topic?

'cause it sure looks off-topic.
Translation:

Look, ThiagoCMC continues to delete comments against him. The Rascal is still abusing the power of moderator.

This time it was this comment that he removed, as if nobody would notice:

You did not translated the post which ThiagoCMC erased:

we are fucked

ThiagoCMC = thief
leandro = thief

end of the bits

So this shows that my message was not off-topic as you are suggesting. I made a comment indicating an action which happened in the thread. That is completely on-topic.

You are trying to justify ThiacoCMC's abuse of power by nitpicking on my words.

Now, crawl back to your hole there in Politics & Society sub forum, because your judgment in this matter is a total failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:29:37 PM

Augusto is just trolling... It is obvious that he doesn't know what a woman is.

What to 'know an woman is' has anything to do with this discussion?

He goes there, to talk shit, so, I delete his shit, he comes here... Hey, ThiagoCMC is deleting my FUD, my shit... Please, make him stop it...

You did not just deleted my post, but the post of another user as well.

Go get a life!! If you can... You bastard!!

He is doing this because he is the master of the jerks. Let it go...

Typical response from scummy people: swear at the person which called him out.

Keep going ThiagoCMC, more you try to disguise your actions with your abuse of power, more you expose yourself.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:38:39 PM

I'm scared shitless!

Now I know, this world is much worse than I thought, because you exist.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:40:12 PM

Perhaps you would like to explain how that post was on-topic?

'cause it sure looks off-topic.
Translation:

Look, ThiagoCMC continues to delete comments against him. The Rascal is still abusing the power of moderator.

This time it was this comment that he removed, as if nobody would notice:

You did not translated the post which ThiagoCMC erased:

we are fucked

ThiagoCMC = thief
leandro = thief

end of the bits

So this shows that my message was not off-topic as you are suggesting. I made a comment indicating an action which happened in the thread. That is completely on-topic.
Thank you for translating that. Google did a horrible job, that's why I didn't include it. You made a comment about another off-topic reply being deleted. How does that make it on-topic?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:43:13 PM

He is complaining because I deleted this:

"Quote from: dedinholeve on April 04, 2013, 05:54:11 AM
we are fucked

ThiagoCMC = thief
leandro = thief

end of the bits"

...from my thread... How ridiculous is him?

of course I'll delete that crap...
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:44:41 PM

Thank you for translating that. Google did a horrible job, that's why I didn't include it. You made a comment about another off-topic reply being deleted. How does that make it on-topic?

Define why the messages are off-topic. Explain why do you think that posts are off-topic and show the parameters which leads you to conclude that.

Once you do that, I will answer your question.
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:46:01 PM

we are fucked

ThiagoCMC = thief
leandro = thief

end of the bits"

Based on what parameters? What make you think that is 'crap'?
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:46:51 PM

Define why the messages are off-topic. Explain why do you think that posts are off-topic and show the parameters which leads you to conclude that.

Because you're trolling and being ridiculous.

Wait, that is only what you can do, since you are a jerk.

ThiagoCMC
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:47:10 PM

we are fucked

ThiagoCMC = thief
leandro = thief

end of the bits"

Based on what parameters? What make you think that is 'crap'?

Really??  LOLOLOL
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:55:05 PM

"Quote from: dedinholeve on April 04, 2013, 05:54:11 AM <----not OP or ThiagoCMC - thread was discussing loan between OP and ThiagoCMC
we are fucked <--- FUD

ThiagoCMC = thief <----Possibly on-topic, if he is asserting Thiago was not going to pay. However, thieves don't give back half the money, and promise to pay the rest ASAP.
leandro = thief <---- Who the fuck is this, and what does it have to do with the discussion?

end of the bits" <---- I take this to mean that the failure of this loan will be the end of Bitcoin? Not hardly. FUD.

You don't need to, it was rhetorical. In other words, the point of the question was that the answer was obvious.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:00:25 PM

There you have, ladies and gentleman. ThiagoCMC is admitting have no coherent judgment or parameter to erase posts. He thinks that he is entitled to erase whatever posts he wants if the thinks the user is a 'jerk' or  a 'troll'. That indicates his is completely biased and erase posts on a personal basis. So if anyone post something which is unpleasant to his person, he will deleted under the justification that he is keeping the forum clean of 'crap'.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 04:07:44 PM

There you have, ladies and gentleman. ThiagoCMC is admitting have no coherent judgment or parameter to erase posts. He thinks that he is entitled to erase whatever posts he wants if the thinks the user is a 'jerk' or  a 'troll'. That indicates his is completely biased and erase posts on a personal basis. So if anyone post something which is unpleasant to his person, he will deleted under the justification that he is keeping the forum clean of 'crap'.

Pretty much sounds like the job description for "Forum moderator": Delete the posts of trolls and jerks, and keep the forum clean of crap.

augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:41:55 PM

"Quote from: dedinholeve on April 04, 2013, 05:54:11 AM <----not OP or ThiagoCMC - thread was discussing loan between OP and ThiagoCMC
we are fucked <--- FUD

ThiagoCMC = thief <----Possibly on-topic, if he is asserting Thiago was not going to pay. However, thieves don't give back half the money, and promise to pay the rest ASAP.
leandro = thief <---- Who the fuck is this, and what does it have to do with the discussion?

end of the bits" <---- I take this to mean that the failure of this loan will be the end of Bitcoin? Not hardly. FUD.

Here we go, ladies and gentleman. That shows how you should never rely on Myrkul's judgment. He is completely clueless regarding arbitration. Observe the above post where he try to justify the moderator's abuse of power by using concepts unrelated to the discussion, with highlighted phrases (sign of desperation?).

E.g.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor's product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.

It is obvious that the deleted post has nothing to do with 'a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information'. The poster was only expressing his feelings regarding the subject discussed in the topic:

we are fucked, that is

ThiagoCMC = thief
leandro = thief

end of the bits

We are fucked, that is: "we, the people participating in the Portuguese sub forum, are in trouble because two important users are suspicious of fraudulent actions".

ThiagoCMC = thief: "ThiagoCMC, which made a loan and did try to not pay back, is a thief"

leandro = thief: "leandro, which is the owner of the Mercado Bitcoin, is a thief because he kept the customer's funds to him, like ThiagoCMC"

end of the bits: "End of the use of Bitcoins by Brazilian users".

As you can now understand, the post was on-topic since the feelings expressed by the poster are based on the discussed subject.

That shows that Myrkul is prone to defend abuse of power and ThiagoCMC is using his position as moderator to cover up comments against him.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 04:55:23 PM

We are fucked, that is: "we, the people participating in the Portuguese sub forum, are in trouble because two important users are suspicious of fraudulent actions".
In other words, off-topic FUD, as I said. 

ThiagoCMC = thief: "ThiagoCMC, which made a loan and did try to not pay back, is a thief"
As I said, marginally on-topic, ecxept for the fact that hes is repaying the loan.

leandro = thief: "leandro, which is the owner of the Mercado Bitcoin, is a thief because he kept the customer's funds to him, like ThiagoCMC"
As I said, off-topic completely, referring to a totally different user and interaction than the thread.

end of the bits: "End of the use of Bitcoins by Brazilian users".
Again, not hardly. More FUD.

FYI, the highlights were to show you what was off-topic (red), and what was on-topic (green).

Feel free to waste your time with this, I'm done doing so. Thanks for reminding me why I have you on ignore.

augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:02:51 PM

I want also leave registered here that ThiagoCMC is planning to left the moderator position to bully me:

Você ainda tá nessa  Huh Fala sério...  LOLOL

"Assim fica estabelecido que blah blah blah..."...

Estou até com vontate de pedir para não ser mais moderador do fórum só para poder te xingar ainda mais! É tão bom!

Para o seu governinho de merda, "ignorar o teatrinho" não é igual a "dar o calote".

Você aumenta mas não inventa, não é mesmo?

NOTA: Aqui é a minha thread, posso apagar o que eu quiser nela, assim como qualquer pessoa em sua respectiva thread.

Sem mais delongas,
Thiago

Concordo, não quero ser mais moderador. Só para poder xingar esse infeliz... lol
Já perdi o tesão... Manja?!

augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:09:22 PM

In other words, off-topic FUD, as I said. 

As I said, marginally on-topic, ecxept for the fact that hes is repaying the loan.

As I said, off-topic completely, referring to a totally different user and interaction than the thread.

Again, not hardly. More FUD.

FYI, the highlights were to show you what was off-topic (red), and what was on-topic (green).

Feel free to waste your time with this, I'm done doing so. Thanks for reminding me why I have you on ignore.

As you see, ladies and gentleman, Myrkul failed to explain how that post was a 'strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information'. He is just repeating his misconception of what FUD really means. Moreover, Myrkul completely ignored the fact that FUD is used for commercial purposes, not to express feelings.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:02:36 PM

moderating on this forum is just outright strange they are letting people post cat pictures and then saying they are not trolling

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: