Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In what gambling games are you good at?  (Read 8326 times)
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:27:37 PM

to me i think i am too much good in playing gambling on cricket, as i have a good experience of cricket as i was a good cricket player i also know about all the good cricket players therefore it is very easy for me to play gambling on cricket and make good money.
kevinrio

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:37:54 PM

Hey! Good day to you! I would like to ask you about what gambling games are you good at so that i will know or other people will know how many user play that gambling game and would recommend me to play some of your games so that i won't be scanned in any website games so that i you can recommend me something fun and wild in gambling games.  Grin Grin

I think I am good at sports betting, I am not a professional or regular gambler but for fun I sometimes bet on sports events. I loose and win too, but trust me the basic reason to gamble for me is fun, I am rich enough to avoid gambling for money.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:47:13 PM

Blockchain based gambling games with 0% house edge. Wink
I'm not sure how *good* anyone is at games with fixed odds.  You either get lucky or you don't.  I'm decent at sports betting, but nowhere near good enough to make a living on.  I find it to be very risky, and it just isn't worth it to me.  But I love basketball, so that's the one I'm best at.

Altcoin trading I'm not too shabby at.  I do consider that to be gambling.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:35:57 AM

Plinko and slots seems to be my games bet low win high is my method of play.
For almost a year now i haven't really seen any big loses.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:56:09 AM

Don't really understand what your post means but as per the title question ...

I don't usually gamble with Bitcoin and so I do not know what type of gambling I am best at. If I were to pick one I will say it is dice game. Firstly, I do not watch sport or do prediction well. Hence the only game that is fast and quick based on luck will be dice game. Lottery shall be the second option.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:25:58 AM

Hey! Good day to you! I would like to ask you about what gambling games are you good at so that i will know or other people will know how many user play that gambling game and would recommend me to play some of your games so that i won't be scanned in any website games so that i you can recommend me something fun and wild in gambling games.  Grin Grin

I think I am good at sports betting, I am not a professional or regular gambler but for fun I sometimes bet on sports events. I loose and win too, but trust me the basic reason to gamble for me is fun, I am rich enough to avoid gambling for money.
Yes, it was very good sports betting. Moreover, we often follow the development of the sport such as football. Surely we will be much easier to guess who will win. I was also good at sports betting, other than that I was good at blackjack. I often get a lot of victory in that game.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:17:39 AM

Actually im not good   on any gambling games because i dont  have any luck on it no matter how  hard i play thats why i dont  intend to play hardly and put huge amounts. I do  only put  small amounts of  it  so that i would  not regret every time  i do suffer a loss. I do only  play  dice games.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:41:09 AM

I am no good with gambling because all the time that I gamble I lose, the gambling game that I play the most is without a doubt roulette.
I would not say that I am good in roulette because it is based on luck but I can say that I know what I am doing.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

I'm usually good in Nfl football, Ncaa football, nba but sadly
my favorite sports soccer and ncaa basketball I don't do that well
in.

Baseball is a total crap shoot for me also. I am good at poker but it's boring
(I used to love it a decade ago)

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:05:32 PM

I am good in no gambling games but I do not even think that you can be really good in some of these games because some of them only require luck.
I can understand that some people are good in poker but you cannot say I am good in dice or slots.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:07:08 PM

When it comes to talk gambling I am very good in sports betting,poker and roulette. I play in combination all these games in pairs like roulette and sports betting or roulette and poker by my ways. I get support by roulette to increase my bankroll and it works fine for me. All these are working good and profitable for me in limited gambling.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

When it comes to talk gambling I am very good in sports betting,poker and roulette. I play in combination all these games in pairs like roulette and sports betting or roulette and poker by my ways. I get support by roulette to increase my bankroll and it works fine for me. All these are working good and profitable for me in limited gambling.

yeah these sports are actually those gambling type games that doesn't rely entirely on luck. i can say i'm pretty experienced with poker as well. it's very entertaining especially if you play with actual players instead of online. the excitement and the fun is different when you do it with real people. also sports betting. i' ve won quite a lot already with basketball and boxing betting since those are the sports that i' m interested at and i have quite a lot of knowledge about

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:30:06 PM

Sports betting is the part I am good at and its only the obvious games that everybody knows that there is a winning and even the gambling site makes it easier by giving the surest team a low odd compared to the other. Most times one is tempted to follow them but the reason I choose sports beeting is that the chances of winning is always high as you have different options to choose from, sometimes you can double up when you are so sure. Then you dont need to have a feeling of being cheated as its just not going to happen because you equally can be watching if you so wish...
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

Sports betting is the part I am good at and its only the obvious games that everybody knows that there is a winning and even the gambling site makes it easier by giving the surest team a low odd compared to the other. Most times one is tempted to follow them but the reason I choose sports beeting is that the chances of winning is always high as you have different options to choose from, sometimes you can double up when you are so sure. Then you dont need to have a feeling of being cheated as its just not going to happen because you equally can be watching if you so wish...
yeah i think most people would agree with you here as well. we all have a sport that we are interested in and betting in those sport gives us a decent chance of winning especially if we're following a specific team or league. it's also more fun as you'll be rooting for the team that you prefer. compared to gambling games that you just sit out and wait for results. i think it's also one, if not, the most entertaining gambling type that you can try. as you get to enjoy not only your wager but the game as well

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
youhgt2

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:18:23 PM

very honestly i am very good in Cricket as well as Football. i have a good experience of gambling and specially in cricket, i have receive good certificate and best player award for so many time in cricket, therefore i have good experience of gambling.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:40:28 PM

I have some experience at dice site and I can predict the rll that what is going to happen and at most times I found that my predictions comes as right but I do not play for more time only play for fun.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:38:04 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 03:33:42 AM by fatima zuhra

very honestly i am very good in Cricket as well as Football. i have a good experience of gambling and specially in cricket, i have receive good certificate and best player award for so many time in cricket, therefore i have good experience of gambling.
as i wan a good player of cricket in past and i have too much interest in cricket, i also know much about the rules and regulation of cricket and also know some strong and weeks points of the players therefore i am good in cricket gambling.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:36:47 PM

I have some experience at dice site and I can predict the rll that what is going to happen and at most times I found that my predictions comes as right but I do not play for more time only play for fun.
There's no way you can predict easy the outcome of the dice game each spin, I do not see any relevance with any method you are using because based on my research, dice has a house edge and you cannot beat it in the long run, and besides the past result is independent with the future result.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:51:09 AM

For me I think I am a little
bit good in poker, since I am a little
bit good in analytical thinking
and social engineering.

But other than that, I don't know
where I am still good at.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:06:26 AM

There's no way you can predict easy the outcome of the dice game each spin, I do not see any relevance with any method you are using because based on my research, dice has a house edge and you cannot beat it in the long run, and besides the past result is independent with the future result.
i think you are getting those correct pick since that you said you are just playing for shorter time but allowing yourself to play longer then you will see that you won't get any lucky anymore since the dice has been made to win not because of the house edge alone but because its just pure luck no one really knows what will be the outcome on your next game.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: