Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MS68 Casascius Brass Set, Crypto Imperator SuperBTC & Halving Coins!  (Read 2218 times)
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:04:44 PM

Not many, I think. This was purchased during the first week of release though.

That's interesting.  I have a lower number and I bought mine from them much later.

Hmmm. That is a tad unfair Tongue (j/k - they are sweet coins, glad you have one... pretty damn uncommon)

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:52:48 PM

Not many, I think. This was purchased during the first week of release though.

That's interesting.  I have a lower number and I bought mine from them much later.

Hmmm. That is a tad unfair Tongue (j/k - they are sweet coins, glad you have one... pretty damn uncommon)

I take it back.  I was remembering it wrong.  I ordered pretty soon after the announcement here.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:51:47 AM

Wow, very nice Titan gold coin Zeph!  Wish I had the BTC to make a deal on that one.

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:08:19 AM

Wow, very nice Titan gold coin Zeph!  Wish I had the BTC to make a deal on that one.

Thanks digi Smiley It is easily one of my favourite coins made, and the fact that it is a combination of pure gold and bitcoins, was the decider for me when I purchased it back then! The next owner of this coin will not be disappointed, that is for sure Cheesy

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:27:41 PM

Thanks digi Smiley It is easily one of my favourite coins made, and the fact that it is a combination of pure gold and bitcoins, was the decider for me when I purchased it back then! The next owner of this coin will not be disappointed, that is for sure Cheesy

I'm aware there are not many of the Titan Gold coins. Even though the site says mintage is 1000 the highest number I was offered by Titan was #99. So may be there's just over 100 of them. I got one in the low numbers too Smiley Lovely coin and one of the few gold/btc out there.
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:33:23 PM

I'm aware there are not many of the Titan Gold coins. Even though the site says mintage is 1000 the highest number I was offered by Titan was #99. So may be there's just over 100 of them. I got one in the low numbers too Smiley Lovely coin and one of the few gold/btc out there.

I would hazard a guess that you are right.. there would be wayyyyy less than the mintage figure for these. That is also interesting info on the max number being #99, thanks coin@coin Smiley

The MS69 Titan 1 BTC Goldine is SOLD

Some stuff still remaining... Make me an offer, you never know Wink

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:29:27 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 08:33:31 PM by Zepher

Added a stunning pair of MS68 Casascius 2013 Brass 1 BTC and 0.5 BTC.

Edit: The Coinographic Bull is sold.

Thanks

bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:21:07 PM

Only 150 of the Titan Golds were being produced when I last asked Tim.  That was probably a year ago.  This number could actually be lower because I don't think he sold them all.  It is no longer available.  I think your asking price should be higher.   Cool
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:35:21 PM

Only 150 of the Titan Golds were being produced when I last asked Tim.  That was probably a year ago.  This number could actually be lower because I don't think he sold them all.  It is no longer available.  I think your asking price should be higher.   Cool

Thank you for that kind sir! All this extra info from you guys really helps.

I am not desperate to sell this, and if these are even rarer than I imagined, then I am obviously increasing the price of this item.

I will honour the current price of 4.7 BTC for 24hrs, at which point the price will increase to 5 BTC.

I have added a "Mega Deal" for the Kialaras. Take the 2014 Original, 2015 Silver Balls Labyrinth, and 2015 1 BTC Silver for 1.3 BTC including shipping.

Valid until I change my mind and update the thread again Wink

Thanks!!

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:30:10 AM

BTCump.

I am feeling generous.. make me an offer, you never know!!

Free Satoshi Note worth $35 also included with every purchase (until they run out).

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:13:49 AM

2014 Kialara Original #970 (with Free Satoshi Note) is SOLD.

Added the #16 Kialara Original back to the thread.

Have also added a Crypto Imperator SuperBTC 0.1 BTC graded at MS69. This can be purchased separately, or as a great value bundle with the CI Halving Coins Smiley

Thanks!

BTCump.

Some prices reduced.

Crypto Imperator Halving Coins have been reduced to 1 BTC for the pair. Both are graded at MS68/69. This is a great deal and will not be reduced further. Take all 3 Crypto Imperator coins, including the SuperBTC, for 1.7 BTC plus shipping.

The Titan coins are available for another 24hrs before I remove them from sale.

The Kialara "Mega Offer" and Free Satoshi Notes will still be available until further notice.

Thanks!

BTCump!

The MS69 1 BTC 1oz Gold Titan, and the MS68 0.1 BTC Titan Tenth, have been removed from the thread. They are still available. If interested, shoot me a PM!!

Added Cryptocracy Series 1 and 2, Set Number #100, for 0.25 BTC.

Feel free to shoot me an offer for anything that takes your fancy.

Cheers!

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:01:03 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 12:04:58 AM by Zepher

The Kialara "Mega Offer" is no longer available, as someone has purchased them.

Still some nice goodies remaining!!

Edit: Only 1 Free Satoshi Note remaining!

Double Edit: Crypto Imperator SuperBTC, and Halving Coins have been reduced even further. Grab yourself a bargain!

BTCump.

One set of Crypto Imperator Halving Coins have been sold. There is just one set remaining.

All free Satoshi Notes have now been claimed. Look out for any other freebies in the future!!

Edit: Please note that the MS68 0.1 BTC Titan Tenth has been sold. I still have the MS69 Titan 1oz Gold 1 BTC, for sale if the offer is right. I am in no rush to sell that specific coin considering the rarity of it (150 or less in existence), but if the offer is good enough, it may be yours Smiley

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:06:14 AM

Final BTCump before I remove these last items from sale, and lock the thread.

There is just the Graded MS68 Set of Casascius Brass left (0.5 BTC & 1 BTC), as well as the MS69 Crypto Imperator SuperBTC and MS68/69 Halving Coins remaining. I have reduced the prices a little, but there is not much room left for negotiating unless you take several items.

The Titan Gold is still available as well, but I will need some convincing to make me part with it now Tongue

I am quite happy keeping the above coins, so if there is no further interest, they will be removed.

As always, happy to consider offers within reason.

Cheers!

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:22:17 AM

Locking this thread now.

Look out for more awesome goodies from Zephers Crypto Collection in the future!! Grin

Cheers

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: