Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Q2C] QubitCoin secure hashing (NEW) Update 0.11.2.2  (Read 47575 times)
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:56:46 AM

Yeah, file got deleted by transfer.sh after 2 week.
I'll generate new bootstrap now, it will be available in couple minutes Wink

UPDATE:
It's ready Wink
Code:
https://transfer.sh/Wfvj3/bootstrap.dat.20161118.zip

on this ver. q2c-0.11.2.2-win64 don't recognize bootstrap. what wallet you use?

check this: https://mega.nz/#!jF0UHTDS!SQLOwEN-GssISEqGgFBjSBcKfTZULImntHGwWavINR8

don't work
can someone zip the folders maybe that will work(blocks and chainstate)?

Here we go, just made copy of chain with actual peers file (Qubit folder located in .../Roaming.... ) up to #2124397   date 23 Nov 2016   size 1,24GB
zip file https://mega.nz/#!LNUEnBIL!fq5-V_z8Bt7_us55eDrwMr589atLkJbiMNuLL6jdVOw

just unzip, put into correct location, put your wallet.dat file to see yours coins, working with v0.11.2.2 of client

good luck

Q2C tips welcome : GbdyWQcFvgzcceGYXTNhFd2zhxPFQ5T1Vu

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:03:54 PM

Yeah, file got deleted by transfer.sh after 2 week.
I'll generate new bootstrap now, it will be available in couple minutes Wink

UPDATE:
It's ready Wink
Code:
https://transfer.sh/Wfvj3/bootstrap.dat.20161118.zip

on this ver. q2c-0.11.2.2-win64 don't recognize bootstrap. what wallet you use?

check this: https://mega.nz/#!jF0UHTDS!SQLOwEN-GssISEqGgFBjSBcKfTZULImntHGwWavINR8

don't work
can someone zip the folders maybe that will work(blocks and chainstate)?

Here we go, just made copy of chain with actual peers file (Qubit folder located in .../Roaming.... ) up to #2124397   date 23 Nov 2016   size 1,24GB

just unzip, put into correct location, put your wallet.dat file to see yours coins, working with v0.11.2.2 of client

good luck

thanks man
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:49:05 PM

good luck

Nice, thanks for taking the time to make this for those that are having issues, doesn't happen often now days.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:15:47 AM

good luck

Nice, thanks for taking the time to make this for those that are having issues, doesn't happen often now days.

No problem - happy if I got chance to help others in crypto.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
nixon99

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:01:53 AM

Harry, can you do some of your magic to get the mac wallet working?
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:19:17 AM

Any other pools besides Cryptopia? The pool in OP is down for maintenance.

What's the latest/best running windows miner?  I have a GTX750ti...seems to like quark & qubit coins Smiley thanks in advance!
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:01:34 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 07:36:23 AM by bumbacoin

Harry, can you do some of your magic to get the mac wallet working?

maybe problem with mac wallet may be number of transactions in wallet? macs seem to get clogged up,
but tbh i've never used win that much sooo….. Tongue

are you using coin control? if yes maybe try without coin control.

also maybe the daemon might be more responsive, but there is none such available.
is it possible to get a mac daemon ??

Here we go, just made copy of chain with actual peers file (Qubit folder located in .../Roaming.... ) up to #2124397   date 23 Nov 2016   size 1,24GB

good luck

any chance you could put this somewhere else?
mega does not agree with me :p

heh i have no idea what sites support files >1gb though

EDIT.
actually i'm fine, one of the earlier bootstraps worked fine.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
way2vinoth

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:20:03 PM

HOW TO MINE THIS COIN
NO POOLS WORKING

ANF HOW TO SOLO MINE THIS COIN -

HELP PLEASE

IM HAVING 6 - 150 MHS BAIKAL MINER
nixon99

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:20:07 PM

Thanks Bumbacoin but that didn't work, i had been using coin control and turning if off didn't make a difference. 
Having done a lot of solo mining I think the number of transactions is the problem.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:37:17 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 12:51:36 AM by bumbacoin

Thanks Bumbacoin but that didn't work, i had been using coin control and turning if off didn't make a difference.  
Having done a lot of solo mining I think the number of transactions is the problem.

can you do anything?
maybe sending smaller amounts? this would reduce yr number of inputs.

could be painful though painstakingly repeat transactions,

a daemon is handy cos you can set up an auto transaction using crontab, and it would do it in the background ..
(actually you can apparently do that to a qt, but i'm not sure how. something I've always wanted to do so i'm currently syncing, but will look at it later)

how many addresses are the coins on, more than one?
do you have the privkeys?

if you have more than one address, you could import them one by one into a new wallet which would reduce # of tx.
if you do not have the privkeys there are tools to extract them from yr wallet.dat

or,
you could delete yr blockchain, so the wallet would have zero transactions when you run it, then you should be able to export yr privkeys easily enough.

to run client with different empty data directory,
from command line
open /location/Qubitcoin-Qt.app --args -datadir=/location/alternativedirectory

*(you can drag drop locations onto command line)*

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:24:45 AM

Any other pools besides Cryptopia? The pool in OP is down for maintenance.

What's the latest/best running windows miner?  I have a GTX750ti...seems to like quark & qubit coins Smiley thanks in advance!

gtx is nvidia right? Try using ccminer. Pretty much the best thing for nvidia cards
nixon99

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:58:57 AM

can you do anything?
maybe sending smaller amounts? this would reduce yr number of inputs.

could be painful though painstakingly repeat transactions,

a daemon is handy cos you can set up an auto transaction using crontab, and it would do it in the background ..
(actually you can apparently do that to a qt, but i'm not sure how. something I've always wanted to do so i'm currently syncing, but will look at it later)

how many addresses are the coins on, more than one?
do you have the privkeys?

if you have more than one address, you could import them one by one into a new wallet which would reduce # of tx.
if you do not have the privkeys there are tools to extract them from yr wallet.dat

or,
you could delete yr blockchain, so the wallet would have zero transactions when you run it, then you should be able to export yr privkeys easily enough.

to run client with different empty data directory,
from command line
open /location/Qubitcoin-Qt.app --args -datadir=/location/alternativedirectory

*(you can drag drop locations onto command line)*
I'm unable to do anything, i get the spinning beachball constantly and if i try to send or receive the wallet just hangs.
I was solo mining for a long time and each reward seems to have generated a new address. So my wallet has hundreds of unique addresses.  I don't have much hope this can be sorted.
kuronja

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:54:44 PM

what was wrong with last wallet before this one?
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:52:14 AM

I'm unable to do anything, i get the spinning beachball constantly and if i try to send or receive the wallet just hangs.
I was solo mining for a long time and each reward seems to have generated a new address. So my wallet has hundreds of unique addresses.  I don't have much hope this can be sorted.

no idea if this will help.
increasing your maxconnections
either edit the QubitCoins.conf (i dont know the correct file name la capital letters)

maxconnections=1000

or open the qt using a terminal window and add arguments
(can drag/drop qt onto terminal window to get file location)
open terminal (applications/utilities)
>open /file/location/qubitcoin-qt.app --args -maxconnections=1000

try not to let your computer be doing anything else Smiley
seems like it needs full attention

another possible is using ulimit.
it sets system limits on processes, so you'd raise the limit, then open qt

i'm not that familiar with it, but on OSX 10.8

terminal window
> sudo ulimit -n 10000
password : [enter your user password here]
> open /file/location/qubitcoin-qt.app --args -maxconnections=1000

note: this only effects processes done within this session (terminal window), so you need to open qt within the window, and when you close window that setting will disappear (except for the qt that might still be running - until you close that too).

in case you're wondering why maxconnections might help, when maxconnections seems related to how many network connections it has,
maxconnections is tied to file descriptors, which seem to be related to number of processes that can be handled.
https://github.com/qubitcoin/QubitCoin/blob/1c616605f0f63e69983754a114d21eebddbb8710/src/init.cpp#L541

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
overcoin

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

subscribed
nixon99

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:21:33 PM

I was solo mining for a long time and each reward seems to have generated a new address. So my wallet has hundreds of unique addresses.  I don't have much hope this can be sorted.

no idea if this will help.
increasing your maxconnections
either edit the QubitCoins.conf (i dont know the correct file name la capital letters)

maxconnections=1000

or open the qt using a terminal window and add arguments
(can drag/drop qt onto terminal window to get file location)
open terminal (applications/utilities)
>open /file/location/qubitcoin-qt.app --args -maxconnections=1000

try not to let your computer be doing anything else Smiley
seems like it needs full attention

another possible is using ulimit.
it sets system limits on processes, so you'd raise the limit, then open qt

i'm not that familiar with it, but on OSX 10.8

terminal window
> sudo ulimit -n 10000
password : [enter your user password here]
> open /file/location/qubitcoin-qt.app --args -maxconnections=1000

note: this only effects processes done within this session (terminal window), so you need to open qt within the window, and when you close window that setting will disappear (except for the qt that might still be running - until you close that too).

in case you're wondering why maxconnections might help, when maxconnections seems related to how many network connections it has,
maxconnections is tied to file descriptors, which seem to be related to number of processes that can be handled.
https://github.com/qubitcoin/QubitCoin/blob/1c616605f0f63e69983754a114d21eebddbb8710/src/init.cpp#L541
Many thanks for your help but none of the above worked. I spent all day sunday on this but to no avail.
Maybe if the new wallet is updated it might right itself as there was never a problem with the old wallet.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:15:17 PM

Many thanks for your help but none of the above worked. I spent all day sunday on this but to no avail.
Maybe if the new wallet is updated it might right itself as there was never a problem with the old wallet.

sorry i couldnt help :p

do you see anything in your debug.log taht might shed any light ??
should be in your data directory with your wallet etc.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:42:36 PM

I was solo mining for a long time and each reward seems to have generated a new address. So my wallet has hundreds of unique addresses.  I don't have much hope this can be sorted.

The only thing you can try and do is send your entire balance to yourself (so it's combined into 1 input). It will hang for a LONG LONG time, i had 50k some inputs that took hours sitting frozen. If your mining at a pool I would suggest raising your payout threshold. Or at least enabling coin control & combining small inputs occasionally.(DONT use coin control right now, youll freeze for hours just to freeze again when you start selecting from your inputs)  if your on linux you could always compile the daemon and issue the sendtoaddress command to the daemon through command line, may help on resources and not take so long to send...

Depending on your system combining/sending a huge amount of inputs could take days. You got popcorn and some good cable tv its gonna take a while Sad
nixon99

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:22:12 PM

sorry i couldnt help :p

do you see anything in your debug.log taht might shed any light ??
should be in your data directory with your wallet etc.

No worries!

I've had a look at the debug.log but it makes no sense to me.
The previous wallet had been fine. Maybe the next one will be too. Smiley
nixon99

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:24:23 PM

The only thing you can try and do is send your entire balance to yourself (so it's combined into 1 input). It will hang for a LONG LONG time, i had 50k some inputs that took hours sitting frozen. If your mining at a pool I would suggest raising your payout threshold. Or at least enabling coin control & combining small inputs occasionally.(DONT use coin control right now, youll freeze for hours just to freeze again when you start selecting from your inputs)  if your on linux you could always compile the daemon and issue the sendtoaddress command to the daemon through command line, may help on resources and not take so long to send...

Depending on your system combining/sending a huge amount of inputs could take days. You got popcorn and some good cable tv its gonna take a while Sad
The wallet just freezes when I try to send anything.  I barely have to click on 'send' for this to happen. It doesn't matter what amount or whether the address is generated by the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: