Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Q2C] QubitCoin secure hashing (NEW) Update 0.11.2.2  (Read 47575 times)
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

There is dif spike once again right now.   No news about Pos?  Are you going to wait till the coin dies?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

where is QubitCoin hashrate chart??  Wink

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:47:57 AM

There is dif spike once again right now.   No news about Pos?  Are you going to wait till the coin dies?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

where is QubitCoin hashrate chart??  Wink

Added https://cryptohub.online/blocks_hist/Q2C/

zex24 (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

I tried with few developing teams and none of them want to accept the job of converting to PoS/PoW hybrid.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the pro's and con's for both PoW and PoS, this conversion would just make the coin "greener".
Considering that this PoW/PoS area is undefined on how exactly it supposed to work, I think we should stick to PoW until things clear up a little bit.

startsts

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

I tried with few developing teams and none of them want to accept the job of converting to PoS/PoW hybrid.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the pro's and con's for both PoW and PoS, this conversion would just make the coin "greener".
Considering that this PoW/PoS area is undefined on how exactly it supposed to work, I think we should stick to PoW until things clear up a little bit.

Do you mean we should continue with PoW ? is very difficult,  the red is unstable because of dif spike, when it passes blocks are generating to slow, 1 block for an hour o something like this.   The coin is too cheap to attract permanent large hashrate.  And with dif spike when transactions delay for a lot of time  the coin will lose all holders!

zex24 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:30:49 AM

I don't know why you are making drama over all this. Coin is working fine like it is. I must say I didn't see an hour between block but even it is like that it is occasional.

If you have solution on how to handle difficulty please tell us and if people agree, we can change it.
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:57:43 AM

will mine this coin. hope can make some profit from it. any roadmap for this coin from dev? will gladly start mining with my miner for a small sum of speed below 100mhs. can i make money if i can get 100mhs of speed? any calculator for this coin?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
startsts

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

I don't know why you are making drama over all this. Coin is working fine like it is. I must say I didn't see an hour between block but even it is like that it is occasional.

If you have solution on how to handle difficulty please tell us and if people agree, we can change it.

It's not occasional. It passes everyday.  Currently you can see there is one miner with ~300 mh/s.   Once he goes the net will remain with only 5 mh/s and will need a lot of time to find 20 block to recalc the diffuculty.
Solution can be - make the coin to do difficulty retargeting after every block.

startsts

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

See now! 2 hours between block

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

I'm sorry but if you can't find a dev then I will, I won't let this coin go out and have the network die without trying to phase into PoW/PoS. See above. The network is struggling just to cope with the network difficulty spike caused by the malicious miner. What is the codebase for Q2C? LTC or btc?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

I'm sorry but if you can't find a dev then I will, I won't let this coin go out and have the network die without trying to phase into PoW/PoS. See above. The network is struggling just to cope with the network difficulty spike caused by the malicious miner. What is the codebase for Q2C? LTC or btc?

BTC afaik,

Code:
https://github.com/willowrose/QubitCoin
zex24 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

I have absolutely no problem with this Smiley
Thanks for getting involved. Just don't fuck up the coin with this conversion to hybrid. Smiley
startsts

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

Any news here?

zex24 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

OK so here is the reply I got from our "very concerned" member TheKingInYellow (look at few posts above) on my question about finding developer:

"I wasn't aware the network was in such dire straights. I've got some messages out to PoS developers I know. But, I will remind you, it's in my best interest to let Q2C die for a time and drop to 1 sat so i can buy it all up for nothing. So I'm not in a very big hurry, I will let you know about a timeframe if anyone is interested."

Angry

I think for now the best solution is to continue as it is now with the correction of difficulty re-targeting more often.
After that we can try to find someone who is willing to do the conversion and properly plan it.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

Why PM me if you're going to just post the reply publicly mate? I have no interest in helping someone vindictive to a helping hand. I'm not paying a premium for a coin that you admit has no network strength. I'm not developing or putting up a bounty for a coin I do not own a large lot of. Bottom line. I like the coin. I do not like backhanded begging. You can look through my history and see I've been very generous to the coins I've involved in. Not if they try to publicly shame me for saying I'll buy it cheaper  Roll Eyes

In fact, it would be positive for the network transition if I were to own a majority of Q2C. But, I do not feel comfortable buying that much at current rates knowing the spiker could easily fork the network.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
zex24 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

You call yourself a helping hand?!

I PM'd you because you were not posting any news. I was not expecting this answer so I had to share it with others.

We don't need this kind of help. You are just trying to help your self.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

You call yourself a helping hand?!

I PM'd you because you were not posting any news. I was not expecting this answer so I had to share it with others.

We don't need this kind of help. You are just trying to help your self.

I'm thinking about taking over a coin that you've obviously failed to promote or maintain. Do not be angry at me for wanting it at the price I feel it's worth. To be so rash to me shows you don't think very long term because you're quite literally asking me to throw money down a hole and hope that your coin will come back in it's current state. The network will fail with the difficulty spiker, and I will buy all the Q2C available once that happens and then transition to PoW/PoS. clear enough?

I'll be here long after you've lost interest.

zex24 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:50:23 PM

Nobody is asking you to do anything with that attitude.

I will try my way and you can try yours. People will decide who to follow.
I am not angry, I just don't like your arrogant attitude.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:52:15 PM

Nobody is asking you to do anything with that attitude.

I will try my way and you can try yours. People will decide who to follow.
I am not angry, I just don't like your arrogant attitude.

At this point I could care less what you like or enjoy. I'll be taking over Q2C once you fail to fix the endemic issues.

startsts

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

no news,  dif spike again every day,   price falls....   
Bad times for the coin.    Where we go?

startsts

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

Net hashrate: 459.6 Kh/s 

Vol 24hr Cryptopia: 0.006625

dead ?   Huh Huh Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: