Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Members for Mutual Group of Crypto Traders  (Read 636 times)
rockmoney (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:43:37 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 02:59:51 AM by rockmoney

As the digital currency ("crypto currency") market continues to grow & gain reputability among "traditional" investors, including NYSE Stock Exchange "Day-Traders" & "traditional" Financial Advisers alike, a great opportunity arises for those who have experience, know-how, & knowledge with the many digital currencies in existence (and forthcoming). I have been mining Bitcoin since early 2011, & began practicing the regular trade of digital currencies on several Exchanges in its early infancy. It has now been over two years since terminating my previous "traditional" employment (where I was well paid) to focus on digital currencies & assets full time & work for myself. Until just a few short months ago, I never realized any benefit from becoming a "Member" here on the Bitcoin Forum, but that has dramatically changed since! I have met & built relationships with several people who share very similar interests as a consequence of joining, & opportunity has been constant & consistent. To that end, I have decided to look for even more opportunity by reaching out to my fellow peers via this Thread.

With that said, I would like to gather a small group of experienced & talented individuals who actively (and successfully) trade digital currencies to fashion a "team" of traders who can pool their resources & knowledge, working together for all to benefit. By "pooling" all of our wisdom, knowledge, expertise, & ability together, we will essentially benefit in the same manner as a digital currency Mining Pool. In theory, I have not been able to foresee the potential for any negative impact amidst the appropriate group of people working together to benefit the group as a whole (and consequently each individual of the group). The potential to maximize our upsides, increase our profits, & add value to our assets and/or portfolios would drastically increase in the same manner a mining pool does by combining their power to become stronger as a single unit.

Moving forward, I strongly believe the most efficient method for achieving this is finding & building an experienced group of 3-5 people who share similar attributes & have the same common goal(s). After the right people are found, it will be necessary for us to effectively communicate using one of the many group chat solutions available. Please send me a PM if you are able to dedicate yourself on a full time basis, have experience trading, & will be able to use something like Google Hangouts in order to communicate with a group of 3-5 like-minded individuals. Alternatively, in addition to sending me a PM, qualified persons can also contact me via Google Hangouts at: msummersjr@gmail.com

I am truly looking forward to constructing this concept, & already have several ideas/practices (including both long-term & short-term plays) that can not be accomplished alone, but have exponential upside with a small group cooperative. Just think of the many different opportunities & benefits which will result from being part of this group - they are ENDLESS!

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

- RESERVED SPACE -

movincoin2016

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:00:14 AM

I would like to get to know u more,Ihave mutual interests.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:34:00 PM

Are you only expecting people to provide you their knowledge which you would gather and trade accordingly, or you want them to invest too in order to make money within the group???

rockmoney (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 02:53:53 AM

Are you only expecting people to provide you their knowledge which you would gather and trade accordingly, or you want them to invest too in order to make money within the group???

Ideally, we would "pool" the groups knowledge together to form a consensus of the most profitable trades at the time, using one another to ALL of our advantages while better safeguarding us from making poor investment choices. In its infancy, I believe it would be best to utilize the group for shaping opinions regarding the best Coin(s) to buy/invest/trade at the time, & then do so individually at your own discretion in amounts you are comfortable with.

Looking forward as the group establishes itself & the members within begin building relationships (and trust), setting up & running a cooperative mutual investment fund together as a group may be the most profitable method. Having said that, there are several opportunities, advantages, & strategies a small group of like-minded traders could implement & ALL benefit from that would not be possible otherwise (more specific details would be discussed within the group).

At one point or another, ALL traders experience losing money (or will) on a trade & have (hopefully) learned from their mistakes - wouldn't it have been great if someone had been there to advise you against buying in the first place & prevented your loss altogether? That would be just one simple advantage for ALL, & the advantages are almost endless..

Lastly, I am looking to form this group with equal interests for ALL parties included with one common goal in mind - for ALL of us to MAKE MONEY! Please send me a PM if interested.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: