Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become famous in this forum  (Read 1064 times)
bitcoin21

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:07:22 PM

As in every community forum, you need to be an active member, post quality post and help.
I think here it is important to also have a good understanding of the technology.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:28:38 PM

As in every community forum, you need to be an active member, post quality post and help.
I think here it is important to also have a good understanding of the technology.

I just came here from the Ardor thread, and you were right there. And then suddenly you're here. That's a slight bit of fame.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:48:05 AM

throw your talent usable in this forum, and be active continuously, and be honest (you know scamming cannot fulfil your desire).

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: