Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointellect  (Read 1812 times)
mezmerizer9 (OP)

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:05:11 AM

What do you guys think of Cointellect? Anyone tried it out? I ran their miner for an hour and got about 1e even wit a shitty pc config.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mezmerizer9 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:33:22 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 01:01:17 AM by mezmerizer9

I invested there 115euros (1 demo + 1 started pack)

It has been 20days and I got my 91€ back till now. I got 9 referrals, but only 3 of them purchased something.

You get %10 of what your refferals purchase.

The most expensive expert pack is priced 5000€ and after 24 months,,, the total gain will be 70000euros. Damn crazy. Too good to be true.

They pay more than every cloud mining site on earth. Almost double. (bad sign)

Probably they will grab your money and runaway when the time is right.

***p.s. : don ever run their shitty exe on your pc. you wont get any euros. infact, you ll lose euros. The electricity is more expensive than the euros you get. And you will only shorten your pc's lifespan.

so yay or nay? run away without looking or stay and check the field? I'm not going to invest anything I'll be using it for a few days and see how will it go. So should I use cgminer or any other?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:36:29 AM

read this:

https://medium.com/@dnivi3/rolling-up-the-cointellect-scam-60787a30f9a4

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:53:09 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 04:32:18 AM by dbshck

It was nice mining on cointellect, until they lock my account and ask for identity verification. I don't think their services are legit though, that payout are way too profitable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Yuki1988

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:42:16 AM

I invested there 115euros (1 demo + 1 started pack)

It has been 20days and I got my 91€ back till now. I got 9 referrals, but only 3 of them purchased something.

You get %10 of what your refferals purchase.

The most expensive expert pack is priced 5000€ and after 24 months,,, the total gain will be 70000euros. Damn crazy. Too good to be true.

They pay more than every cloud mining site on earth. Almost double. (bad sign)

Probably they will grab your money and runaway when the time is right.

***p.s. : don ever run their shitty exe on your pc. you wont get any euros. infact, you ll lose euros. The electricity is more expensive than the euros you get. And you will only shorten your pc's lifespan.

so yay or nay? run away without looking or stay and check the field? I'm not going to invest anything I'll be using it for a few days and see how will it go. So should I use cgminer or any other?

Nay. The summary of mindrust's post are "too good to be true", "bad sign" and "Probably they will grab your money and runaway when the time is right".

For the software, it is very suspicious. I found http://thebot.net/threads/is-cointellect-a-scam.281606/ with Google search, and that guy said his dogecoin balance continued to go up after cutting off internet connection.

GlassICE

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:47:28 PM

Legit and it's paying right now, started on August 2014, Ends at i don't know, but not scam
my Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet balance isn't touched at all, no loss of money, instant payments by your preferred cryptocurrency, nope, no sign of scam at all right now
by the way, i want to send proof of my Withdrawns but how to insert a picture on my post in here  ?
mezmerizer9 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:02:09 PM

Legit and it's paying right now, started on August 2014, Ends at i don't know, but not scam
my Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet balance isn't touched at all, no loss of money, instant payments by your preferred cryptocurrency, nope, no sign of scam at all right now
by the way, i want to send proof of my Withdrawns but how to insert a picture on my post in here  ?

Yes, I know it's paying but here's the thing I've got.

As the guy stated above me, I was getting dogecoins even I didn't have internet for 4 days (scary huh? 4 days without the internet).
Also, I've started the mining software and ran it for an hour maybe then turned it off and I still got the same amount of doge when I ran that software on 100% the whole night.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Fatal_Leg4cy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:00:32 AM

I have been using it for the past couple day's and have had no problems i use all online wallets so havent lost any bitcoins.  i have mad a couple euros but thats cause im running it on my shitty laptop, i will start on my pc soon. just just withdraw it to my doge wallet then sent to a trading site, trade for bitcoin and send the bitcoin to my bitcoin wallet were i can sell the bitcoin. flawless process and has been working great!!! no complaints from them.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:54:59 AM

I;m using it and bought a Starter contract and has not a single problem with it.
Soappa

Activity: 569

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

As the guy stated above me, I was getting dogecoins even I didn't have internet for 4 days (scary huh? 4 days without the internet).
Also, I've started the mining software and ran it for an hour maybe then turned it off and I still got the same amount of doge when I ran that software on 100% the whole night.

Well then it is pretty clear that "mining software" isn't really mining at all, and the question is why would someone want you to run the program on your machine. It is a big red flag IMHO.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:52:36 AM

Well then it is pretty clear that "mining software" isn't really mining at all, and the question is why would someone want you to run the program on your machine. It is a big red flag IMHO.

I;m not using the software. You could just use your other mining programs.
oblixster

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:38:51 PM

Just hearing people talk about their software makes me suspicious enough not to even want to check out their website Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: