Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few newbie questions.  (Read 419 times)
Hadez (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 05:10:26 AM

Well I have done endless hours of reading over the last 3-4 days and barely slept watching the markets go crazy over BTC and LTC.
I have also ordered my first pair of 7850's and intend to start mining Litecoins with them, I am already in a pool with my current measly Nvidia and a couple of CPU setups. But as a test it proved fruitful to my knowledge of how it all worked and I will now push onto the hard work.

A few things are still nagging in the back of my head though and they probably don't require straight forward answers and people will baffle me, but one must try  Grin
Sorry for anything out of context, I literally picked the whole concept up 3 days ago.

1: I assume some of you have lots of BTC/LTC tucked away thinking when to sell them, is selling them an issue for currency? What sort of limitations do people come across? I obviously heard of the guy buying a pizza for 10,000 BTC. Is there anyone who would actually cash 10,000 BTC into a non-digital currency?

2: Should LTC boom as ASICs appear on the BTC market and the difficulty index increases with the apparent migration of miners over will this then increase the value of the Litecoin? So therefore offsetting the increased difficulty of solving hashes?

3: Is the general consensus Litecoin will be the next one to pickup, maybe not reaching the heights of Bitcoin but still finding a place in the world?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: