Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: claimfreecoins.com ... legitimacy  (Read 600 times)
Tszunami98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

Hi guys, does anyone know if this site pays?
The withdraw is at 400 claims so i dont want to lose so much time for nothing.
Thanks in advance!

https://claimfreecoins.com/
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:29:52 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 04:49:01 AM by Razor33

Hi guys, does anyone know if this site pays?
The withdraw is at 400 claims so i dont want to lose so much time for nothing.
Thanks in advance!

https://claimfreecoins.com/

No idea if it pays or not yet since i only reach 65 DOGE so far , however what i DO KNOW is that is mining with people PC without telling this on their fucking site !
Many times when i try to claim CPU goes to 100 freaking % !
Important to mention that i din't noticed this until i reach 60 DOGE or so in my balance so it may also be a strategy the site owner is using
(if people notice this at low ammount will go away sooner than if they already collected some)
I'm done with this faucet site if the hidden mining shit don't stop soon !
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:35:41 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 10:02:08 PM by Razor33

Ok after i did few more tests trying to use the site with task manager and others CPU monitoring programs i'm officially done claiming from this SHIT faucet site.

Almost every time someone try to claim his CPU will got to 100 % interrupting every activity you are doing with the PC and overheating your CPU like hell !
It also go to 100 % some times randomly even if you don't touch it and you leave the site open !

Check what is written on their f****** site  at FAQ !

" Why are you giving away Dogecoins?
We believe that everyone deserves to experience owning cryptocurrency. "

I do NOT mind sites mining with people PC's as long they tell us !
Look at frebitco.in or even moonbit.co officially giving the option for people to web mine without " forcing " anyone , without lies and more importantly giving people the option to only partially use their CPU for that without overheating to much.
For example in my case on the others two sites i mention i use 50-60 % of my CPU for gaming , 10 % for others small programs and only 20 % allocated to web mine keeping the other 10-20 % of the CPU free without overheating to much ! (or 80 % mining , 10 % small programs and 10 % free if i'm not in front of my main PC)

Even claimbtc.in site at one point was more fair regarding this and taking 100 % of your CPU for  10-15 seconds during the claims BUT without completely hiding this (however they switched back to SolveMedia after i mention this on their thread here on the forum that CPU was taken twice : 1 during the claim and 1 immediately after those 5 min timer witch i though was a bit unfair)

So this shit site -> claimfreecoins.com <-not only is hiding the fact they mine with your CPU but they can also overheat it like hell !
They don't even f****** and have the decently to only take some % of someone CPU power if they still do this without...ruining people hardware !

So this is my final review, and i hope you read this b4 you start claim there and loose your time + risk your CPU + slowing your PC
A contribution to the site with others users warned !

Thx for reading
Raz
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:47:13 PM

Thank you very good friend to win I will try

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print