Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdflower?  (Read 1172 times)
Deuceisgood (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:19:35 AM

Anybody here earning btc by completing Crowdflower tasks?

What site do you use, how long have you worked that site, and what is your overall experience?
What is the minimum withdrawal there, and have you experienced withdrawal delays?

Thanks.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:17:55 AM

I used to do few crowdflower task in neobux before and also got paid in paypal there. Checked here https://coinworker.com/tasks they also provide crowdflower task but i haven't got paid or done tasks there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:32:13 PM

I am still using neobux for the Crowdflower tasks but most of them are not that good anymore,many unfair corrections,low payments and jobs that not worth your time.
Fortunately, the rainforest tests are an exception their payments are very good and they are very easy to do,usually i earn about 150$ every month from rainforest tests only which is ok for me since i don't spend much time for them.The bad news is that the registrations have closed recently and they don't accept new members anymore.
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:33:35 PM

I am still using neobux for the Crowdflower tasks but most of them are not that good anymore,many unfair corrections,low payments and jobs that not worth your time.
Fortunately, the rainforest tests are an exception their payments are very good and they are very easy to do,usually i earn about 150$ every month from rainforest tests only which is ok for me since i don't spend much time for them.The bad news is that the registrations have closed recently and they don't accept new members anymore.

But Neobux doesn't pay out in btc. How do you withdraw and convert to btc?

isen

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:35:27 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:56:28 PM by isen

You are right they don't pay in BTC and i withdraw in my PayPal.But there is a solution for this you can withdraw in payza(it has zero fees) and convert them in BTC very easy.
Otherwise you can use the coinworker channel but i have no experience with them either.
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:06:47 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 02:57:55 AM by Deuceisgood

You are right they don't pay in BTC and i withdraw in my PayPal.But there is a solution for this you can withdraw in payza(it has zero fees) and convert them in BTC very easy.
Otherwise you can use the coinworker channel but i have no experience with them either.

Thanks, I will give it a try ... along with another site. I've never used Payza, but looks interesting. Btw, Payza website says they have a fee for receiving funds: 2.9% + $0.30, is that accurate or can you send from Neobux for free?

isen

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:06:22 PM

Thanks, I will give it a try ... along with another site. I've never used Payza, but looks interesting. Btw, Payza website says they have a free for receiving funds: 2.9% + $0.30, is that accurate or can you send from Neobux for free?
Yes Payza has some fees but Neobux will not charge you any if you withdraw less than $150,this is from their official forum
"Users with a Personal Starter Payza account who will ask for a cashout up to $150 in value will pay no fees at all"

After this you can easily exchange from Payza to BTC(unlike PayPal Payza officially supports BTC exchange)within a week and you have to pay 2% fees,the only problem is that you need a verified account in order to exchange and the process is very slow(about a month).
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:30:28 PM

I think clixsense are giving a microtask from crowdflower.. but i am halving a problem in my account because looks like i dont have any task seen in my account daily i was open it but i think its not available in my country.. unlike before i test it but it takes a long time before you can make a 1usd in clicksense..
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:02:04 AM

Thanks, I will give it a try ... along with another site. I've never used Payza, but looks interesting. Btw, Payza website says they have a free for receiving funds: 2.9% + $0.30, is that accurate or can you send from Neobux for free?
Yes Payza has some fees but Neobux will not charge you any if you withdraw less than $150,this is from their official forum
"Users with a Personal Starter Payza account who will ask for a cashout up to $150 in value will pay no fees at all"

After this you can easily exchange from Payza to BTC(unlike PayPal Payza officially supports BTC exchange)within a week and you have to pay 2% fees,the only problem is that you need a verified account in order to exchange and the process is very slow(about a month).

You mean it takes about one month to verify a Payza account? But then btc withdrawals should be fast? Do you actually do this?

So I send $5 to Payza and they need all my KYC to send me $5 in btc. How f*cked up is that?!?

isen

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:45:47 AM

You mean it takes about one month to verify a Payza account? But then btc withdrawals should be fast?
Yes it took them one month to verify my account after I sent them all the documents they need,BTC withdrawals are much faster you'll have to wait only 3-5 days

So I send $5 to Payza and they need all my KYC to send me $5 in btc. How f*cked up is that?!?
I don't like it either but this is how they work,btw you can't withdraw $5 cause the minimum amount is $20.
Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:56:28 PM

I don't like it either but this is how they work,btw you can't withdraw $5 cause the minimum amount is $20.

Ok, thank you. I'm still investigating several options ...

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:48:29 AM

How much you got by doin for one small task at Crowdflower if it is not much different from neobux I guess pretty nice because neobux require investments to be earning from there, whether neobux still paying.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:59:28 PM

What site do you use, how long have you worked that site, and what is your overall experience?
What is the minimum withdrawal there, and have you experienced withdrawal delays?

Thanks.

Yes, i use bitcoinget. I used the side for arround 9 Mounth and earn more than 1 btc.
You can earn with Crowdflower tasks and with Surveys.
Minimum payout is 0.0005 btc (500 bits). Payout every 24hours. Two times in the 9 Mounth the withdrawal take more than 24hours (48hours).
The Side is really nice and works very good. Please use the Link in my sig. Thank you!  Smiley

Deuceisgood (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:20:31 PM

Yes, i use bitcoinget. I used the side for arround 9 Mounth and earn more than 1 btc.
Minimum payout is 0.0005 btc (500 bits). Payout every 24hours. Two times in the 9 Mounth the withdrawal take more than 24hours (48hours).
The Side is really nice and works very good. Please use the Link in my sig. Thank you!  Smiley

I looked closely at Bitcoinget (BCG), and its payrates are awful. Dollarrewardz (DR) doesn't pay the best, and charges a 7% withdrawal fee for btc, but still compares well with BCG:

Job #     DR Payrate       BCG Payrate@current US$576/btc    variance

940383       7pts/US$0.07      80bits/US$0.046                  -34%
906197       18pts/US$0.18    200bits/US$0.115                 -36%
924662       14pts/US$0.14    160bits/US$0.092                 -34%
942343       7pts/US$0.07      80bits/US$0.046                  -34%
942742       7pts/US$0.07      80bts/US$0.046                   -34%

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:03:20 PM

I looked closely at Bitcoinget (BCG), and its payrates are awful. Dollarrewardz (DR) doesn't pay the best, and charges a 7% withdrawal fee for btc, but still compares well with BCG:

Job #     DR Payrate       BCG Payrate@current US$576/btc    variance

940383       7pts/US$0.07      80bits/US$0.046                  -34%
906197       18pts/US$0.18    200bits/US$0.115                 -36%
924662       14pts/US$0.14    160bits/US$0.092                 -34%
942343       7pts/US$0.07      80bits/US$0.046                  -34%
942742       7pts/US$0.07      80bts/US$0.046                   -34%

bitcoinget now pays more for its jobs.  Smiley
and no payout fees!
drizzypat

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

Guys isn't there any site one can be able to do an entrance exam for a level badge bcos I not getting anything on this level 0 acc,if you also have a spare acc u could help me out Thanx
IvanAvchar

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

3PFvuZpq5wFuYVFip68wGC8JErkpGrbrd9B

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

Thanks.
I earn bitcoin by doing Crowdflower tasks on the site http://www.bitcoinget.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: