Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panasonic FZ1000EB Bridge Camera - 4K ready + 3 Spare Batteries + Box + Charger  (Read 157 times)
jacobmayes94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

I am selling my Panasonic FZ1000EB bridge camera. This is a high end bridge camera and is capable of 4K video. It comes with two spare batteries.

The camera is in mint condition although a bit of the symbols on the dial to change shooting modes have rubbed off, functionally the camera is sound.

Selling as I am upgrading to a full DSLR.

The camera tends to cost between £450 - £550 new and does not come with any more than 1 battery, this has four batteries, the original Panasonic battery, a duracell brand spare battery and another spare battery. All of these have been fully charge cycled. This camera was great for a trip to Nepal.

Escrow accepted through OgNasty or Psychoticboy.

If you use 4K video, you will need an SD Card of UHS-3 or faster, UHS-I is too slow and the writing speed will cause 4K video shooting to stop as it cannot write to the card fast enough!

0.09 BTC all in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: