Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unlimited 4G LTE Data Smartphone/Hotspot Forever- It's.....Magicphone!  (Read 14742 times)
magicphone (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Bump this post to the top
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:46:10 PM

I would like to buy the Moto g3 for 450 but first there is something I just read that I need clarification.  Users of virgin mobile are saying that virgin mobile will soon be dropping Data Done Right and I am pretty sure OP's loophole relies on data done right so I would like to know how does this latest decision on part of Virgin Mobile affect, if any, this loophole.  Will the phone continue to work after VM shuts down Data Done Right?

A few concerning reference point:
https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/LG-Phones-Devices/end-of-data-done-right/td-p/2504

There is also a discussion going on over Reddit for this very same topic:
https://www.reddit.com/r/virginmobile/comments/5yn6em/no_more_data_done_right/

So what are your thought, will this affect the loophole or not?
Bitcoiner7766

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:00:45 PM

Indeed, going to that very same virgin mobile forums and searching the term data done right does reveal a few users claiming to have received an email from virgin mobile that they are getting rid of data done right soon, so i guess we will all see how soon the op starts honoring his unlimited return policy in the event the phones stops working. I too am interested at least in getting the cheaper desire 510 for usd$ 300 but am a bit too nervous of actually going forward with this at this time. Maybe a bit of clearance from the op can put this at ease, maybe it wont affect his phones, maybe it will? Who knows for now.
michaelm

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:40:35 AM

I've been trying to buy one of these phones for a while from the OP, but I never get a reply on skype ( and yes I've confirmed countless times that i'm speaking to the op and not an imposter). I'm based in Australia, so i'm willing to take the risk and give a review but still no word.... OP its up to you, send me your payment details and ill pay , cant make it much easier for you.
coldice

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

Will it work in India?

Back to talk
Seller.Inc

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

I am not into buying this mobile but I want to know the download/upload speed.
Can you share your speed test with us?
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

Hi, this looks interesting - would you be willing to create a listing on bitify.com (for the escrow features) for one of these ?

If you look up his history, he's been selling these on other forums for quite some time. Escrow isn't really necessary imo.

Thanks mate, nice profile pic lols

Hello magicphone can you please explain to us that how it works everywhere ?
Does it means that it does something like hacking the network of telecom companies and give us data ?
It's 2nd time i am asking this because my 1st post is not yet answered please take a look @it
thanks
Magic of Philly

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/IBz538r.png

Hey everyone in the Bitcoin Community, I figured I would post here for some more attention to this unique product I have.  

I started this thread on another web-forum and as you can see have quite a lot of pleased customers:  

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1169136

I discovered a loophole through a very specific service, and specific model phone that this works on, and the result was 100% unlimited free 4G LTE data, without any phone activation of any sort.  The phones that were used to for this method, have since been discontinued and are next to impossible to find anywhere.  When I discovered this back in February of 2016, I thought this was some hoax, or I didn't think it would last more than a few days. It turns out my original phone I started this on, still works to this day, and from other internet posts, I was able to determine this has been in existence for almost 21 months as of the writing of this post.

Similar items such as Unlimited Hotspots, or Unlimited Plans, don't actually give you 100% unlimited data, or the price per plan is outrageous, usually ending up costing upwards of $150/month + the cost of the device.  

I sell these devices through my personal website (PM me for personal site)  + eBay, and have reviews on eBay to show my trust level. You can also feel free to check out my other thread for reviews over at MPGH, and also feel free to contact me here using Skype or XMPP.  

Skype- unlimitedphone        (there is a fake user who copied my Skype handle, confirm you are talking with me through PM on here)

XMPP- magicphone@creep.im

I'm hoping some of you will find this unique product interesting to you, and have enough interest to reach out to me!  

Thanks everyone

I would like to purchase a magic phone from you, despite what others have been saying about a supposed cut off date of March 31 2017 where it is said that the underlying network that powers your magic phones is about to be taken offline.  I would make such a purchase with only one condition:
1: That Escrow is used, we can use any escrow of your choice, you pick the escrow and its fine with me, I fully trust you since I have been lurking here for a while and so far no one has accused you of scamming anyone, but with this latest threat I would like to take no chances.  Here are my terms:
After exactly two weeks after the March 31, 2017 date, if the phone still works I will authorize your escrow to release the funds for you.  If you are still offering this phone I am up for immediate payment to escrow.  Sorry that I have to use escrow, if it wasn't for this latest threat, I wouldn't consider any escrow for this.
The phone that I am principally interested is in the Moto G3 as I can use that phone for my video production needs.  I create Magic youtube pranks and this phone can be handy when I am doing live full HD video presentation, not having to worry about hitting any known data caps and unknown data caps, like when you consume too much data on a "unlimited" plan, you get sent to an abysmally slow 2G throttled connection, that is a huge plus I see with your phones that I can consume 50G in a month and not having to worry about anything and being free for live would be great.  If the Moto G3 is not available then I would settle for the Moto e and if that one is not available I would ultimately settle for the hte desire 510 and if it comes to that I would be using that only with wifi tether connected to my real modern other phone or tablet for live video broadcasts.

I pray that this is still available, damned that I didn't knew about this months sooner Sad
magicphone (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

I would like to buy the Moto g3 for 450 but first there is something I just read that I need clarification.  Users of virgin mobile are saying that virgin mobile will soon be dropping Data Done Right and I am pretty sure OP's loophole relies on data done right so I would like to know how does this latest decision on part of Virgin Mobile affect, if any, this loophole.  Will the phone continue to work after VM shuts down Data Done Right?

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/LG-Phones-Devices/end-of-data-done-right/td-p/2504

i sometimes call their customer support centers located in the dominican republic, and have conversations with the reps.  they don't have a definitive date, sometimes they tell me a year, sometimes shorter, but this doesn't matter.  the network will still be alive and kicking, when they roll over the normal muggles to standard plans. 

FYI- Don't worry I dont use standard topup cards and pins, so what you posted above does not relate to what I do here.
michaelm

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:35:26 PM

i sometimes call their customer support centers located in the dominican republic, and have conversations with the reps.  they don't have a definitive date, sometimes they tell me a year, sometimes shorter, but this doesn't matter.  the network will still be alive and kicking, when they roll over the normal muggles to standard plans. 

FYI- Don't worry I dont use standard topup cards and pins, so what you posted above does not relate to what I do here.

will you sell a phone to me? im based in australia and want to buy one. please see my reply above, havent received any correspondance and im a willing and paying customer.
scox

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

Are there ever going to be upgrades as per which countries are accessible?
Also wondering on airtime rather than just 4G, is that unlimited as well?
lolumad

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

these phones can't be provisioned anymore to data done right since they phased it out on march 31, 2017, meaning that magicphone no longer has stock unless he previously already provisioned the phones onto the network beforehand, which i highly doubt he did

he was banned from MPGH for exit scamming btw

Quote from: tk88one
If you seqrch around on the net. Seems like there is a mode phone that you could if bought at walmartnpossibly virgin mobile data done right or other cdma. And it sould have free jnilimited wifi lte before even activating it. Also another way is if you use a proxy to trick the server into thinking you are connecting to a website they would allow even withot wctivated service like a speedtest or something. If search and research enough you can possibly make your own magic phone

lol@magicphone saying "not even close" when the first sentence is actually what he did
buyerman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:59:27 AM

however, with the phasing out of DDR, previous phones will be fine potentially forever unless they actually patch the underlying carrier issue which approximately 0.0000083% of virgin mobile subscribers are exploiting; that number decreases to 0.00000085% if you count in sprint subscribers

magicphone wanted a quick buck but i have more provisioned stock than you bb <3; the ones you sold to your customer base are worth way more than $350 now

phone also works in the UK btw
Man I wanted to buy the phone too just was too late:(
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:52:36 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 11:52:51 PM by EssentialWireless

however, with the phasing out of DDR, previous phones will be fine potentially forever unless they actually patch the underlying carrier issue which approximately 0.0000083% of virgin mobile subscribers are exploiting; that number decreases to 0.00000085% if you count in sprint subscribers

magicphone wanted a quick buck but i have more provisioned stock than you bb <3; the ones you sold to your customer base are worth way more than $350 now

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits......................
shhh! Hint: https://ibb.co/gXphak

btw, me too, I wanted to buy one, but like always good things must come to my attention when its way too late Sad so I take it this worked starting on 2015 and ending on 2017, over two years.  I pay Verizon $100 a month I could have saved $100 * 24 = $2,400 total had I taken advantage of this from the beginning.

Edit: to replace image hosting server since tinipic failed me, It was working on day 1 and then I discover my image wasn't showing, so I switched to ImgBB.
Bitcoiner7766

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits......................
shhh! Hint: http://oi65.tinypic.com/311lytu.jpg

btw, me too, I wanted to buy one, but like always good things must come to my attention when its way too late Sad so I take it this worked starting on 2015 and ending on 2017, over two years.  I pay Verizon $100 a month I could have saved $100 * 24 = $2,400 total had I taken advantage of this from the beginning.

Indeed, iiiiits,
https://ibb.co/hSkUo5
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

My MagicPhone is still working after 4-5 months:) Just thought Id update:)

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
l0ft

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:24:42 AM

bought. waiting on delivery for the 28th
GoodLuckChuck

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:08:17 AM

Why would you buy from this guy? He scammed hundreds maybe thousands from people and was banned from MPGH due to it. Say goodbye to your money

l0ft

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

Why would you buy from this guy? He scammed hundreds maybe thousands from people and was banned from MPGH due to it. Say goodbye to your money

I didn't see the mpgh stuff. :/ oh well.
buyerman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

I didn't see the mpgh stuff. :/ oh well.
Did you receive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: