Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed by AmazonGCKing today for $20 spotify  (Read 778 times)
chiggz (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:26:34 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 07:06:43 PM by chiggz

Learnt a big lesson today and will never deal with users without feedback or without giving vouch copies. This guy is still selling on the marketplace and has locked me out go his threads. Please do something about this user.

What happened:: Bought a Spotify code for one year.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=899933

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631310.msg16561771#msg16561771
Amount Scammed: $20
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/8602ca2d84079acf331579ec48d8291caf7224ca86a90a7144055a5cd4b37ee8
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:38:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0, Follow the scam report format as described here, make sure that you post your evidence in this thread.
innominatus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:40:45 PM

sorry to hear you got burned. i hope he gets red tagged and all this will end sooner or later
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:01:42 PM

sorry to hear you got burned. i hope he gets red tagged and all this will end sooner or later

He received over 60 BTC in his address also some 0.08 mine
So his scamming is doing good , people like me don't verify too much at low amounts and that is making him to have a lot of success .

Thanks
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:04:06 PM

He received over 60 BTC in his address also some 0.08 mine
So his scamming is doing good , people like me don't verify too much at low amounts and that is making him to have a lot of success .

Thanks
Are you kidding me?
60BTC over how long a month a year?
Jesus talk about pennies collecting over time.
Dam scamming for accounts like this should be banned.
How can he keep doing this over and over again? Huh
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:06:04 PM

These guys really give bitcointalk a bad name. Those fuckers need to sit their asses on their dirt floors and stay out of our lives. Scammers piss me off and obviously this is just a serial scammer that will come back to steal a few dollars on a new account. It's only ever newbie accounts selling these types of things. People have to stop and think why. Because they scam, drop that account and create a new one named "superamazonselleromatic" or some other crap and steal virtually the same amount. Obviously they're getting enough out of us to make it worth their while. Use escrow or tell them to fuck right off next time.
Lionidas

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:13:36 AM

These guys really give bitcointalk a bad name. Those fuckers need to sit their asses on their dirt floors and stay out of our lives. Scammers piss me off and obviously this is just a serial scammer that will come back to steal a few dollars on a new account. It's only ever newbie accounts selling these types of things. People have to stop and think why. Because they scam, drop that account and create a new one named "superamazonselleromatic" or some other crap and steal virtually the same amount. Obviously they're getting enough out of us to make it worth their while. Use escrow or tell them to fuck right off next time.
Totally agree with you right there on every point that you bloody well made mate! Wink

They are living off by scamming members here and making their lives easier to live! Angry

There has to be put a STOP TO THIS BY THE FORUM STAFF! Grin
Lacedup

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:38:48 AM

Scammed me also

I didn't know how to go about this so..He scammed me and locked his threads. Please take his post down or please allow me to post a review. Attached are pics of my the private messages ( as mods, you can verify) and pictures of my coin base showing I paid $45. Link to all pics showing scam http://m.imgur.com/gallery/nfRYE
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 12:49:26 AM

Totally agree with you right there on every point that you bloody well made mate! Wink

They are living off by scamming members here and making their lives easier to live! Angry

Unfortunately there will always be scammers.  You shouldn't be relying on moderators to find every single potentisl dcsmmer out there, because that would be impossible.  There will always be scammers when they see the opportunity to do so.

We just have to be smart and not fall for obvious scams.  Long term memberships could never be guaranteed.  Always use escrow whenever possible.  Take caution when dealing with new and non reputable members.
Lionidas

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:30:38 AM

Unfortunately there will always be scammers.  You shouldn't be relying on moderators to find every single potentisl dcsmmer out there, because that would be impossible.  There will always be scammers when they see the opportunity to do so.

We just have to be smart and not fall for obvious scams.  Long term memberships could never be guaranteed.  Always use escrow whenever possible.  Take caution when dealing with new and non reputable members.
Isn't this is what RED TRUST was made to do.
To deter any potential seeker to not become a victim of such traps of the con artist that lay in waiting for prey?
The problem that I have found is that the newbie members (and some full members) don't know to press show ratings just under the  untrusted feedback to see all the red trust they have given to them by none DT members. Embarrassed
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:25:12 AM

SURELY the easiest way is to do these TWO easy things . Theres probably more but ive only been on here for maybe half a year .

1 - STOP THE SALE OF ACCOUNTS ! ! !   FFS THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM

2 - STOP THESE SCAMMING SCUMBAGS BEING ABLE TO DO SELF MODERATING POSTS ! ! !    ALMOST EVERY SCAMMER USES THEM .
chiggz (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:17:59 AM

This scumbag has even left a negative trust on me. First steal others money and then leave negative trust. I am here trying to build a good reputation on this forum and this happens. WTF!
wcardholdingsinc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:48:03 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that and thank you as well. He was trying to sell me iTunes Giftcard yesterday. I almost deal with him. My friend was waitting for me and I decide to buy next day. Thanks GOD I saw your thread first. Since I'm newbie here, I know how easily to registered. I think that's why SCAMMERS can keep selling here with new accounts.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:53:09 AM

When you make a deal with a newbie, using ALWAYS an escrow! In the last weeks I have read a lot of times story of people that trust perfect "strangers" with 0 history of deal!

I'm so sorry to hear that and thank you as well. He was trying to sell me iTunes Giftcard yesterday. I almost deal with him. My friend was waitting for me and I decide to buy next day. Thanks GOD I saw your thread first. Since I'm newbie here, I know how easily to registered. I think that's why SCAMMERS can keep selling here with new accounts.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Pacavra

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:15:22 AM

Learnt a big lesson today and will never deal with users without feedback or without giving vouch copies. This guy is still selling on the marketplace and has locked me out go his threads. Please do something about this user.

What happened:: Bought a Spotify code for one year.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=899933

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631310.msg16561771#msg16561771
Amount Scammed: $20
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/8602ca2d84079acf331579ec48d8291caf7224ca86a90a7144055a5cd4b37ee8
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

Don't buy any accounts from newbies. all of them selling cracked accounts, they can taken back easily. .
unready

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:40:14 AM

As I newbie and used to deal with trustworthy people I got scammed by the same guy.  Sells you one thing and tries to sell you even more, then doesn´t deliver a thing..  A reminder that you meet crooks from time to time and need to do your research before using your money Sad

All I can say to others are, stay away from this "seller"... As he has no intention of delivering anything!
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:12:03 AM

As I newbie and used to deal with trustworthy people I got scammed by the same guy.  Sells you one thing and tries to sell you even more, then doesn´t deliver a thing..  A reminder that you meet crooks from time to time and need to do your research before using your money Sad

All I can say to others are, stay away from this "seller"... As he has no intention of delivering anything!

Can you post a tx id about your issues? Any proof about what you're saying?
Because this is your first post in the forum and you start to comment a scam accusation!
I believe in your story about this scam, but it's better show also some proof Wink

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄