Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much are you betting on this fight?  (Voting closed: August 27, 2017, 03:21:34 PM)
1-5 - 5 (71.4%)
6-10 - 2 (28.6%)
11-15 - 0 (0%)
16-20 - 0 (0%)
20+ - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather vs McGregor  (Read 903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

I don't see this as the "fight of the century" as they call it, i see it like it is; two successful business men runing one of the most successful sports event of all time. They both earned a HUGE profit and that's what matter in the end right ?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

I don't see this as the "fight of the century" as they call it, i see it like it is; two successful business men runing one of the most successful sports event of all time. They both earned a HUGE profit and that's what matter in the end right ?

LOL. No one in his right frame of mind, specially hard core fans can call this is as "fight of the century". They are just all for the money.

Well, obviously
I believe I already said this somwhere on the forum, but it deserves to be said again McGregor has 0 experience in boxing

If they were in the octagon, Mayweather wouldn't last 1 round
McGregor lasted 10!

For me, this was a win for UFC.
Boxing is shit, UFC requires a set of skills.

Its unfair to say that boxing is shit, its a different combat sports, but I have to agree that MMA requires a complete mastery of almost all combat sports including boxing. McGregor lasting 10 rounds is the argument of most MMA pundits that it is superior to MMA. Again boxing is different and I don't think its dead as other may have claimed to be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

I bet on Mayweather's victory not bitkoin, but money. Only twenty dollars. The coefficient was small, so I won a little.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

yes, boxing is dead all of them are being winning the game because of running all of the time which is wrong, they need to be fair enough , boxing before has the game that it is enjoying it has a two opponents that faighting each other thru their fist not by runnning but now i dont see a boxing at all it is running i think.

Y U MAD AT ME
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

yes, boxing is dead all of them are being winning the game because of running all of the time which is wrong, they need to be fair enough , boxing before has the game that it is enjoying it has a two opponents that faighting each other thru their fist not by runnning but now i dont see a boxing at all it is running i think.
If boxing community wanted to make a good fight again maybe a rematch between Manny and Floyd would be the best one to be chosen I'm a fan of a good decent fight which can be fought between pride and money, Floyd always for the money while Manny wants his name to be reclaimed again.

Nibeloss

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

Strong chin Mayweather, will withstand many punches, bet on the fact that there will be a knockout in the 5 round, to put on such a fight does not make sense, there is no sensation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: