Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 08:38:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 96519 times)
dwhntx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

Are you guys on discord?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bambalam

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

Hey guys!! I have always loved this coin so i setup a pool for it!!! Seems there are no pools anymore.

WELCOME TO UPOOL!!

Vardiff: ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://upool.xyz:3747 -u BKZ7nLrijA5Hizjq5GNHafcC2uZsJFgYTt -p c=BOAT
pause

http://upool.xyz

Enjoy guys

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
hammerhart

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Are you guys on discord?
yeah there is a discord channel https://discord.gg/4tegQR - although i am not sure the dev is active there- it was setup by a grwoing community- unfortunatelly it is rather quite these days..lets hope dev is coming with some goood news:)

vella85

Activity: 686
Merit: 514

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

The good thing with Boat is that the price is holding steady even though not much is going on here. I think once we get some news updates from the dev it can make the price even more stable as it gives people confidence to buy and hold the coin. Not sure what is going on with both projects as we have not heard from the dev in a while now so I hope he is working on the project.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
paramind22

Activity: 546
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

The good thing with Boat is that the price is holding steady even though not much is going on here. I think once we get some news updates from the dev it can make the price even more stable as it gives people confidence to buy and hold the coin. Not sure what is going on with both projects as we have not heard from the dev in a while now so I hope he is working on the project.

I have been using staking coins intensely for the last 8 months or so and this coin is really pulling ahead.   It stakes consistently, and even though there isn't a high percentage, it stakes quite often with not much investment.   People are shilling a lot of staking coins that lose big money, so I think we should all stick with BOAT and promote it to keep up with all the crappy coins out there.  

Other good coins I've found like BOAT are Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, 1337 (ELITE), PoSToken (stakes in Ethereum wallet), Bitradio and BUZZ.   These are all coins we should fight for in case any weird forces try to overshadow them.   They also all have good enough communities.   

Bottlecaps was/is good but needs to get on a decent exchange.

vella85

Activity: 686
Merit: 514

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

I have been using staking coins intensely for the last 8 months or so and this coin is really pulling ahead.   It stakes consistently, and even though there isn't a high percentage, it stakes quite often with not much investment.   People are shilling a lot of staking coins that lose big money, so I think we should all stick with BOAT and promote it to keep up with all the crappy coins out there.  

Other good coins I've found like BOAT are Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, 1337 (ELITE), PoSToken (stakes in Ethereum wallet), Bitradio and BUZZ.   These are all coins we should fight for in case any weird forces try to overshadow them.   They also all have good enough communities.   

Bottlecaps was/is good but needs to get on a decent exchange.

I totally agree with you on Boat that it is a great coin to stake and has been for me since I got into the coin many months ago. WE do have the community here to help the coin grow but I think a lot of people are waiting to see something from the dev and the same can be said with RAIN. I think once we see the dev back working on the project, then we might see the community supporting the coin once again. We can see that there is support as the network weight for staking is consistently high so it tells us that there is a lot of people staking and also the active nodes is always high.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Beayn

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 02:55:53 AM

I totally agree with you on Boat that it is a great coin to stake and has been for me since I got into the coin many months ago. WE do have the community here to help the coin grow but I think a lot of people are waiting to see something from the dev and the same can be said with RAIN. I think once we see the dev back working on the project, then we might see the community supporting the coin once again. We can see that there is support as the network weight for staking is consistently high so it tells us that there is a lot of people staking and also the active nodes is always high.

We have tried consistently and repeatedly to get the Devs involved in the community. They refused to join our discord, saying they had Slack, but didn't provide a Slack link. The main Dev is the only coder, and the other is the webmaster. We had another Dev interested in helping but he too could not get a response.  It's unfortunate because we all liked Boat, but it appears we're unable to get anywhere in terms of community involvement and growth of the coin. As such the discord is pretty dead as I think most people have given up.  I'll continue to hold my boat but the future of the coin doesn't appear promising. It's still possible it will get pumped one day and it's likely most people are waiting for that.
paramind22

Activity: 546
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:04:53 AM

We have tried consistently and repeatedly to get the Devs involved in the community. They refused to join our discord, saying they had Slack, but didn't provide a Slack link. The main Dev is the only coder, and the other is the webmaster. We had another Dev interested in helping but he too could not get a response.  It's unfortunate because we all liked Boat, but it appears we're unable to get anywhere in terms of community involvement and growth of the coin. As such the discord is pretty dead as I think most people have given up.  I'll continue to hold my boat but the future of the coin doesn't appear promising. It's still possible it will get pumped one day and it's likely most people are waiting for that.

Actually, the code is open source I believe and a lot of coins no longer have their original devs.  Who knows what might happen in a year.  Maybe we could get a salesperson who has experience just in sales and have him or her work on commission.  The boating industry is huge.   I guess you just have to have someone with connections that wants to do something like give away 100 BOAT Cryptocurrency for looking at their yachts that they have for sale.  People with money are or are getting into Bitcoin. 

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.