Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 06:09:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 145360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gloana

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

I downloaded the wallet but i can't for the love of life get it to synch........

A little hand please

Creat the file goldreserve.conf in your Goldreserve folder in appdata\roaming on windows.

addthere the following line:

addnode=94.199.178.17
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 253

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

Hello GoldReserve Community!

The time has come to put GoldReserve to the Ethereum Blockchain! With the help of my former teammate I can change GoldReserve to have the extra potential it deserves!

From next week, there will be a webpage where you can swap your GoldReserve coins to GoldReserve tokens. I am discussing the change with Cryptopia, hope they can give me a solution for the change.

New website is coming and the new logo as well.

If you are a talented designer and you have ideas to a new, fresh logo for GoldReserve, do not hesitate to send it to me in privat. If your logo will be the one I will use, then I will reward you!

Soon, this topic will be closed and I will start a new topic with the renewed content!

What will NOT change: I still want to collect tangible assets, like Gold, FIAT, other investments behind GoldReserve to set a floor price. (Currently, we have 8000 Corion tokens behind GoldReserve and 2.5 million XGR from the premine, which will serve as a base for investments or gather interest)

What will change: POS reward change to 1,3,6 months deposits with interests

Possibility to set an encashment order (for monthly payments, etc.)

Possibility to set another address as a recipient of the interest after the deposits (possible use case: Charity!)

Roadmap for 2018: Possibility to set up a Visa Prepaid card which can be topped up with XGR!
Ongoing discussion with an ATM operator to set up XGR on all their ATMs (Hungary and surrounded countries)

Get ready for this exiting period!

(Please be aware that setting up a new token will take time, I will give any information as I can, but please be patient)
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

Official GoldReserve Telegram Group

https://t.me/joinchat/Au-wCxGzlbumHiuo6oNf1A
viscolex

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

Hello GoldReserve Community!

The time has come to put GoldReserve to the Ethereum Blockchain! With the help of my former teammate I can change GoldReserve to have the extra potential it deserves!

From next week, there will be a webpage where you can swap your GoldReserve coins to GoldReserve tokens. I am discussing the change with Cryptopia, hope they can give me a solution for the change.

New website is coming and the new logo as well.

If you are a talented designer and you have ideas to a new, fresh logo for GoldReserve, do not hesitate to send it to me in privat. If your logo will be the one I will use, then I will reward you!

Soon, this topic will be closed and I will start a new topic with the renewed content!

What will NOT change: I still want to collect tangible assets, like Gold, FIAT, other investments behind GoldReserve to set a floor price. (Currently, we have 8000 Corion tokens behind GoldReserve and 2.5 million XGR from the premine, which will serve as a base for investments or gather interest)

What will change: POS reward change to 1,3,6 months deposits with interests

Possibility to set an encashment order (for monthly payments, etc.)

Possibility to set another address as a recipient of the interest after the deposits (possible use case: Charity!)

Roadmap for 2018: Possibility to set up a Visa Prepaid card which can be topped up with XGR!
Ongoing discussion with an ATM operator to set up XGR on all their ATMs (Hungary and surrounded countries)

Get ready for this exiting period!

(Please be aware that setting up a new token will take time, I will give any information as I can, but please be patient)

Interesting. Will follow this.
gloana

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Hey Mesterlovez!

Which ETH Wallet do i need? https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Ethereum Wallet or Mist?

And how does this Token stuff work there? Hopefully you proved a full info how to setup all this with Goldreserve ....

gloana

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

What are you going to do with the swapped GoldReserve Coins? Are they being burnt?

imo the old GoldReserve Coins should be burnt when they are swapped. Or maybe you can just make a snapshot of the blockchain at block x and fund all existing GoldReserve 1:1 on your new Token.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:28:31 AM

Hey Mesterlovez!

Which ETH Wallet do i need? https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Ethereum Wallet or Mist?

And how does this Token stuff work there? Hopefully you proved a full info how to setup all this with Goldreserve ....

You can use any ether wallet you which you have the private key! So MetaMask, Etherwallet, Mist, Parity, Myetherwallet.

On the fork page you will get a temporarily ethereum address and a private key and brainwallet. You can use that on any of those wallets.

One other thing, we are working on a multiwallet, which will host XGR tokens as well and you can use all the functions on a nice GUI interface. (the wallet will be online around end of this your or january)
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:32:23 AM

What are you going to do with the swapped GoldReserve Coins? Are they being burnt?

imo the old GoldReserve Coins should be burnt when they are swapped. Or maybe you can just make a snapshot of the blockchain at block x and fund all existing GoldReserve 1:1 on your new Token.

On the fork page you have to send your XGR coins to an address. Later, I will stop the node so the XGR coin blockchain will stop eventually.
gloana

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

On the fork page you have to send your XGR coins to an address. Later, I will stop the node so the XGR coin blockchain will stop eventually.

Thanks for your infos! But I really have to say, burning the swapped XGR would be the better option! Who guarantees that you swap the coins and they will be still used later on? You'd have XGR (old Coins) + yours premine + The XGR Token). There are about 14 nodes online, I doubt that all nodes are yours? Maybe not everyone is swapping? XGR could still be alive for a long time. Please consider creating a real burning address for the swap. Thanks.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

Thanks for your infos! But I really have to say, burning the swapped XGR would be the better option! Who guarantees that you swap the coins and they will be still used later on? You'd have XGR (old Coins) + yours premine + The XGR Token). There are about 14 nodes online, I doubt that all nodes are yours? Maybe not everyone is swapping? XGR could still be alive for a long time. Please consider creating a real burning address for the swap. Thanks.

Ok, its done, all coins will go to a burning address without private key.
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

Nice to see the coin is still alive. So when does the swap start?
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

Yes, the swap is live now, but consider swaping on january as you can have some more coins during december, as you can open your wallet and have some interest!

In the meantime, you can check the page and see how it works: fork.goldreservecoin.com
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

I am looking for Pepperino84 user, who made a nice logo for our late logo contest. I want to use his logo, I am willing to pay him for the raw picture format. If you read this please read the private messages I sent to you and answer me.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.