Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2020, 03:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔶🔶🔶 PZM Cash - SAME SAME, BUT DIFFERENT 🔶🔶🔶  (Read 1437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PZMCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:24:52 AM

Hello, dear community! 👋🏻

🎉 We are pleased to inform you that on May 22, the opportunity to register official wallets and submit an application for withdrawing coins from your personal account will be launched. 📅

⏳ For this operation, we will give you 7 days so that everyone has time to register and leave applications. After that, the blockchain will be launched! 🔗

Thank you for your expectation and support. 🤗
Stay with us and stay tuned for news about our project! 🔔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
PZMCash
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:46:50 PM

Hello. 👋🏻 Today, we will tell you about what benefits the PZM Cash ecosystem has for its members.

⚙️ PZM Cash architecture has the following advantages:
• sidechains ensuring the safety of the main ledger;
• Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm;
• Maximum features for DApps developers.

🎯 PoS mining and rewards for loyalty

When the network starts, only 1% of the total number of coins will be distributed using premining. The remaining coins will be issued during PoS mining - payments to the loyal holders of PZM Cash for supporting the network.

Remuneration of users for loyalty through PoS mining provides the network with a solvent user base and generates demand for services in the PZM Cash ecosystem. In addition, the orientation of the architecture on the convenience of developing DApps with maximum functionality will provide a wide range of services and use cases by creating a large number of independent applications.

🎯 Forger Rewards

Forgers for adding blocks to the chain receive transaction fees. At the same time, the chance of adding a block linearly depends on the size of the wallet asset, that is, the current PZM Cash stack. No additional payments for forging, other than commissions, are provided for - all emissions after the launch of the network will be carried out through PoS mining. Remuneration payments are made to the leading wallet, while the number of coins on the balance sheet is the only factor affecting payments.

🎯 JavaScript implementation

JavaScript further expands the possible range of third-party applications - the relative simplicity of the language allows a wide range of developers to join the work on expanding the functionality of the PZM Cash ecosystem. It also allows you to significantly expand the functionality of browser solutions related to PZM Cash.

The final advantage of PZMCash is the ability to apply a solution to the Web3.js wallet. Thus, a wide range of partners will have access to the balance sheet and unify PZM Cash as a payment instrument.

Read more about the benefits of our ecosystem here: https://pzmcash.com

🤗 Join and take advantage of the PZM Cash ecosystem benefits!

PZMCash
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:50:27 PM

Hey. 👋🏻 In this post, we will talk about the blockchain economy in 2020.

Many enterprises are in no hurry to use decentralized solutions and blockchain technology until it becomes mature or they have an incentive. Regulatory requirements such as GDPR, for violation of which organizations can be fined up to 4% of their annual income, are just one of the incentives that will force companies to move towards decentralized customer records in the near future.

However, regardless of whether they are subject to GDPR or not, organizations can benefit from the privacy by design approach - preventive measures that reduce risks in the processing of personal data, for example, by minimizing the amount of data (deletion of inactive or erroneous customer data).

💡 What should enterprises pay attention to in 2020 in order to remain competitive:
📌 Organizations need to pay serious attention to client-oriented blockchains that improve their user experience.
📌 Enterprises should take care of the security of customer data and conduct an assessment of the risks of confidentiality. This will help create a business case for engaging the blockchain.
📌 It will not be amiss to join at least one blockchain consortium with the participation of competitors and other organizations that can have a decisive influence on the industry.

Blockchain technology is a symbol of decentralization, the transfer of control over data to customers who are now free to dispose of it. IT leaders need to rethink the blockchain strategy in anticipation of the growth of the user base, which will not put up with the fact that someone else owns its data.

✅ The PZM Cash cryptocurrency is implemented on the blockchain and is focused on the development, improvement and expansion of the functionality of decentralized applications.  PZM Cash uses the common and simple JavaScript. This feature makes the platform accessible to a large number of developers and provides the scaling and development of use cases. In other words, users do not need to learn any special languages in order to develop their own decentralized applications (dApps) for PZM Cash.

✅ The main characteristic of PZM Cash is its orientation to the rapid scalability of both the money supply and the offer of services from developers and partners. The development and scaling of the PZM Cash infrastructure can be carried out in several directions.

Read more about PZM Cash innovative solutions here: https://pzmcash.com/en/

PZMCash
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 07:45:39 PM

Hello 👋🏻 Today, we will tell you about the PZM Cash blockchain. 🔗

🔗 Blockchain is like a ledger. This is expressed in the fact that it is possible to introduce a variety of events into it - data on money transfers, orders, status updates, etc., which are unchanged. A distributed ledger is an electronic book which storage devices are not connected to a common server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.

🔗 The PZM Cash blockchain is a ledger implemented through the concept of a linked list, in which each new record contains information about the previous one in encrypted form. If a blockchain is attempted to crack and change a block, then all subsequent blocks will automatically change, which will lead to instant detection of fraud. Such resistance to variability is a great advantage.

🔗 The PZM Cash blockchain is focused on the development, development, and expansion of the functionality of decentralized applications. Our blockchain uses more common and simple JavaScript, which makes the platform accessible to a large number of developers and enables the scaling and development of custom cases.

🏆 PZM Cash is designed for a very wide audience since JavaScript implies the presence of a large number of special libraries. Each of them complies with the PZM Cash protocol. This facilitates the development of cryptography, transactions, P2P, etc.

🏆 A distinctive feature of the PZM Cash blockchain is the use of sidechain technology to run fully debugged applications and independent blockchains within the same platform. Sidechains is a technology that allows a user, without the participation of a third party, to move coins from one blockchain to another, use them there and return them back.

🏆 The main advantage of sidechains is that the technology allows users to access and use many services. For example, move coins to a third-party chain to use special privacy features, faster transactions, or smart contracts.

📣 For more information about our blockchain, visit our website: https://pzmcash.com

simjahan

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:51:24 AM

I need to understand how much income I can get
I mean what exactly does the team offer for investors Cool
adenpepni

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:10:34 AM

I really like how the project is developing now and I am sure that we are waiting for a flight to the moon
rennamerhealth

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:33:15 AM

I think now it is most profitable to buy before listing on top exchanges
reystonopclif

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:14:17 AM

I think now it is most profitable to buy before listing on top exchanges
have there been any announcements about this?
I have not seen such information now
PZMCash
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:08:18 PM

Hello everyone! 👋🏻 Today we will tell you about the features and advantages of dApps in the PZM Cash system.

🔗 PZM Cash uses very common and not complicated JavaScript. This makes the platform accessible to a large number of developers and enables the scaling and development of custom cases. Thus, for the development of dApps (decentralized applications), there is no need to learn special languages, you just need to know JavaScript and Web3js.

💻 Web3js is a collection of JavaScript libraries that allows you to remotely interact with a node through an HTTP or IPC connection, which simplifies PZM Cash Wallet integration through a dedicated API.

⚙️ DApp architecture

In general terms, a typical decentralized application architecture consists of three parts:
Block node
Web3.js
Interface
The node itself is not very convenient for programming. Therefore, between the interface and the node use Web.js.

🏆 Benefits of dApps

✅ Each dApp is created in a separate sidechain, so developers have ample opportunity to configure applications. The creation of Dapps provides the scalability of the PZMCash infrastructure. When creating a decentralized application, its own sidechain will be highlighted, recorded on top of the main ledger.

✅ DApps are developed using smart contracts, thanks to which users get full transparency and data immutability. This helps protect against fraud or identity theft.

✅ Another important benefit of using dApps is lower operating costs. For example, the creator of an application can delegate most of its requirements to operational servers. This approach eliminates the need for costly centralized servers or data warehouses.

Visit our website to learn more about the features of PZM Cash: https://pzmcash.com/en/

mcdarula

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:14:17 AM

technically it all looks really interesting
but I think a lot depends on how popular the project is and how quickly it can scale
Egor_boev

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:24:36 AM

but I think a lot depends on how popular the project is and how quickly it can scale
in fact this is one of the most useful projects this year as it will be related to real business
anton_emelianov

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:44:38 AM

in fact this is one of the most useful projects this year as it will be related to real business
you can be sure that the project will be relevant for many years.
But much will depend on the team's performance
beatmamogyp

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:52:51 AM

Hello everyone !
please tell me if I can't get passive income now ? That at least would be very important to me
PZMCash
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 05:13:12 PM

Greetings, readers 👋🏻
Today, we will tell you about the advanced features of the PZM Cash wallet. 💳

🔗 The cryptography of PZM Cash blockchain is based on asymmetric encryption. This means that each wallet has public and private keys that control access to the coins stored in the wallet.

💳 PZM Cash wallet is a universal tool. With it, a user can carry out outgoing transactions using a private key for signing, and generate public keys for receiving transactions from other users. The private key is responsible for controlling the coins in the wallet and therefore should always be under the control of the account holder.

🔑 In addition, digital keys are created and stored by users or can be generated and managed by the user's wallet software and, therefore, are completely independent of the blockchain protocol.

⚙️ Functionality of PZM Cash wallet:
• conducting P2P transactions;
• conducting transactions in the execution of smart contracts;
• creation of smart contracts using templates;
• providing access to decentralized applications of the PZM Cash ecosystem;
• display the balance of the wallet and the dynamics of its change.

💳 The PZM Cash wallet has very advanced features compared to other wallets. This is achieved through the implementation of the PZM Cash blockchain on JavaScript. Using JS allowed the use of technology Web3.js, which gives the wallet advanced functionality through unification.

💳 The wallet can be used on the resources of PZMCash partners (for example, on crypto exchanges) without creating a separate wallet for each project. Moreover, the browser implementation eliminates the need for a blockchain core to integrate new resources.

🔐 Smart contracts. The PZM Cash wallet allows you to send transactions not only to the addresses of other network participants, but also to the addresses of smart contracts, initiating various transactions based on a digital algorithm.

📢 Join PZM Cash and enjoy all the benefits of our advanced wallet! 💳

Read more: https://pzmcash.com/en/

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.