Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 780894 times)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

hi everyone one: is thare any way to buy Ark with euros or dollars?
As for now dude you cant buy an ARK using dollars or euros directly but theirs a option ; buy Bitcoin or ETH and convert it to ARK

thank you man.

Which exchange can be used to trade eth/ark? I've seen that this isn't possible on bittrex...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redbean27

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

Don't know if you read this fantastic write up, I'll just leave it here (it makes you think why the hell ark isn't valued at least $25 right now):

Ark isn't traded at $25 right now is because the market is currently irrational and driven by emotions.

Just look at shitcoins and vaporware like EOS or Tron, they can be in top 10 marketcap even without their own blockchain.

If Ark wanted to, it just has to add a few buzz words like what tronix is doing and I guarantee it will go into top 10 in a month.

But Ark is still in development and we are in this for the long term, not short term pump and dumps. With tech like this, we will be one of the most well known crypto projects if the devs deliver.

Just hodl on.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

Don't know if you read this fantastic write up, I'll just leave it here (it makes you think why the hell ark isn't valued at least $25 right now):

Ark isn't traded at $25 right now is because the market is currently irrational and driven by emotions.

Just look at shitcoins and vaporware like EOS or Tron, they can be in top 10 marketcap even without their own blockchain.

If Ark wanted to, it just has to add a few buzz words like what tronix is doing and I guarantee it will go into top 10 in a month.

But Ark is still in development and we are in this for the long term, not short term pump and dumps. With tech like this, we will be one of the most well known crypto projects if the devs deliver.

Just hodl on.

I'm with you man I'm holding and getting more ark trough dpos since when it was $0.2/coin and I'm not selling anytime soon

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

hi everyone one: is thare any way to buy Ark with euros or dollars? Or i can buy them only with btc or eth?

thanks in advance

Yes, you can buy Ark using euros or dollars card using litebit.eu
You can buy Ark using dollar or euro seen start.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

It is just a thought that how come ARK has been somehow left behind in terms of surging alternative cryptocurrencies. Honestly the technology it presents is great and somehow backers are not interested as reflected to its price .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EleanorZ

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 08:02:50 AM by EleanorZ

It is just a thought that how come ARK has been somehow left behind in terms of surging alternative cryptocurrencies. Honestly the technology it presents is great and somehow backers are not interested as reflected to its price .

Because it's a feeding frenzy right now and there are newer, sexier, shinier options. It happens to all the established projects, not just Ark--HODLers keep HODLing, but when the market is feeling confident overall, the adrenaline junkies throw their money into riskier, sexier plays. If you look, many of the good projects (the ones that are well established with credible teams and solid road maps; NEO, XMR, DASH, Ark...) are treading water right now while ridiculous stuff like Dentacoin goes through the roof. The good projects will do fine in the long term; you just have to be patient--it's the circle of (crypto) life.
nhabaotre

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

Is it true that ARK will be the new owner of Novaexchange? And how would that be?

Where dis you hear that info?
DeeDee_2

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

Hey, everyone. We know there has been a lot of FUD and confusion over what exactly the Ark Team's vision for the project is and where their priorities lie. We, the founders of the biz_classic delegate, spoke to Grexx, a co-founder and advisor, and wrote a summary of our discussion over the future of Ark. This should hopefully address a lot of issues that have been raised here over the past few months.

“There is a vision. We just need everyone to know what we know.”

The Three Components

Component 1: The core network, aka the Ark mainchain, which will be used as the main blockchain through which other blockchains will communicate; this is the backbone of the Ark Ecosystem. The Ark token will also be the basic currency within this ecosystem, much like Ether is the basic currency within the Ethereum ecosystem.

Component 2: ArkVM on push-button-deployed blockchains. The ArkVM will not be on the Ark mainchain as to not bloat it up (see: cryptokitties and popular ERC20 ICOs). ArkVM enabled chains can be used to create applications and services that can be used by users in other Ark-connected blockchains in the ecosystem. This sandboxes popular dApps into their own blockchain to not adversely affect other projects in the ecosystem. While these self-contained chains running their own dApps are sandboxed, they can interact with the outside world by bridging to the Ark mainchain. Holders of Ark, or other Ark-forked coins, will be able to trigger smart contracts on different connected blockchains using the Smartbridge.

Component 3: Point. Click. Blockchain. To create an active ecosystem of connected blockchains, the team is working on making blockchains easily deployable and manageable. The team started by wanting to create their own “blockchain network” that would all be connected through a central technology and all use one token. Their goal is still to build that and to make it available for everyone, everywhere with very minimal programming knowledge. Once the first two components are complete (Core v2 and ArkVM), the team’s energy will be focused on creating a user-friendly system for deploying blockchains.

“Consider Ark an easily deployable DPoS-based Ethereum that anyone can launch in minutes with the ability to interconnect applications and services using the Ark Mainchain to process these cross-chain payments -- all without bloat”

“The goal is still to create bridges to ETH, BTC, etc. but that is more of a bi-product of the core platform we are building.”

Features of the Ark Ecosystem:

Easily deployable blockchains that will automatically be Smartbridge-enabled

Smart Contracts via the ArkVM running in different connected blockchains Blockchain modules

Chains in the ecosystem will be able to pick and choose different modules to enable for their chain (like ArkVM) much like Wordpress has an extensive plug-in library for many different Wordpress installations

Delegate marketplaces to find people to run your chains

Beginnings of the Ark Ecosystem

Kapu, a blockchain for archaeological data

Blockpool, a B2B blockchain solution providing tokens for businesses

Persona, a new Ark-connected fork, is likely to be the first major Smartbridge blockchain that will serve a key component in the overall ecosystem, identity management. Imagine a single sign on system that has users pre-authorized KYC/AML done and the ability to work with all Ark Ecosystem chains out of the box

PR and Marketing

The team is working on solidifying their message and vision into proper marketing materials and presentations.

Author’s note: I’ve noticed a difference between their old and new marketing materials. While older materials like the ones in their Bitcointalk thread focused on the Smartbridge and interoperability, the newer ones (like the official YouTube videos) all say “Point. Click. Blockchain” instead which supports the grand vision of creating an ecosystem of easily deployable and customizable blockchains. Creating the ecosystem will require interoperability via the Smartbridge, of course, but the main focus seems to be making these deployed chains interoperable instead of connecting existing chains like Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc. Of course, that doesn’t mean the community can’t step in and provide that interoperability. See: ACES

The team is also focusing on hackathons to get the Ark brand and blockchain technology out to young budding developers that may one day deploy and build chains for the ecosystem. They’re playing the long game here.

Development

The Ark team is currently working with several contracted development teams to help implement and bring together each component. The development team is definitely larger than just the Ark Core developer, Fx (Francois-Thoorens), and the handful of community hires. According to Fx, there is currently a contracted development team assisting in building the ArkVM.

IoT and Smartcards

A common community concern is that the whitepaper lists too much and the team is trying to do too many things at once. Ark was created because the team all wanted to build their own blockchain projects but their projects would all be isolated and incompatible. Hardware (IoT) and Smartcards are projects team members wanted to work on which is why they were included in the whitepaper. A lot of these will be secondary projects once the core platform is complete and team members will transition to working on them as projects within the ecosystem. For now, the team is focused on building a stable mainchain (Ark Core v2) and the ecosystem (Pushbutton deployable chains + ArkVM).

IoT: Mike Doty, Ark’s managing director, is really interested in hardware and will probably be working on building IoT devices that will communicate with each other over an Ark-deployed chain.

Smartcards: Initially it would be loadable with Ark and would be an Ark token focused card. If someone had tokens on ecosystem chains, they could use the bridges to convert to Ark and load the card seamlessly.

Technical Details & Value of Ark Coins

The "Smartbridge" (aka Vendorfield) is just a text field that's bundled with every transaction. It is not a technology in and of itself. The value of that text field comes from the technology that's built on top of it such as ACES or the deployed chains using that field to send messages across blockchains.

Delegates in the deployed chains will also be running Ark Nodes in addition to the nodes for their own blockchain. This means every deployed chain's delegates will also have their own Ark address and will require a stash of Ark coins to facilitate communication with the ecosystem. There is incentive to be a part of the Ark Ecosystem (and incentive to buy/hold Ark) due to the services that will exist within it.

The team is improving their communication with the community. This summary is proof of that by engaging with one of the largest community delegates (biz_classic). If there are any further questions regarding the project please ask them and the biz_classic delegate will forward them to Grexx and other team members.

Excellent words! congrats for your explanation!  Smiley
avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

PieFace Pool now sharing 100%

Read more here;

https://forum.ark.io/topic/354/pieface-public-pool-100-share-for-january-high-payout
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

As for now dude you cant buy an ARK using dollars or euros directly but theirs a option ; buy Bitcoin or ETH and convert it to ARK

thank you man.

Which exchange can be used to trade eth/ark? I've seen that this isn't possible on bittrex...

Yeah, and bittrex now can not register new account, but you can buy ark with eth on binnace, okex or coss. But i suggestions you buy on binnace because it have big volume than all
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ARK_ETH
https://www.okex.com/?forward=%2Fspot%2Ftrade%2Findex.do#ark_eth
https://exchange.coss.io/pair/ark-eth
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

thank you man.

Yeah, and bittrex now can not register new account, but you can buy ark with eth on binnace, okex or coss. But i suggestions you buy on binnace because it have big volume than all
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ARK_ETH
https://www.okex.com/?forward=%2Fspot%2Ftrade%2Findex.do#ark_eth
https://exchange.coss.io/pair/ark-eth
Bittrex does offer ARK. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:23:31 AM

guys, should I hold ARK till the end of 2018?
I got some extra free money and wanna make profit from that
since I followed this topic, I found that ARK has so much potential, but I'm not sure does it grow faster than some others coin that I'm following too.

karseyak

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

the transfers are taking too long ?. Is there anyone who has information?
tx: e44829b1f3e2b2ea24948e856e093463cbbd862d240b593bd970e536ada7c0f2
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

since I followed this topic, I found that ARK has so much potential, but I'm not sure does it grow faster than some others coin that I'm following too.

Think again about your question, nobody can answer it. Of course some coins will grow faster, others slower, who knows.

"I got some extra free money and wanna make profit from that"  Grin ... everybody is here because of the same reason.

ARK is a really good project and I think it will grow very much in 2018 but nobody can see into the future. Make your own decision.
galio_ico

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

That's me.

Unfortunately, the New Year has not started well for me. I therefore need money for medical treatment as soon as possible. I wouldn't have to explain the sale here, but it has nothing to do with ARK itself. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't sell.

If someone is interested in buying up to 300000ARK at a fixed price... . please PM me!

You can even split the ARK and sell it on Binance as well.Trading on exchanges will be the fasted way to get your BTC and no escrow will be required.

Last time someone dump Ark it was also health problem, his 2 balls have some kind of problem and he need the money. Just to found out he dump Ark to pump Bitbay, which I have a big chance to dump all my Bitbay. This guy is just the same, he don't need $2 to $3 million for his lying nonsense health problem, or perhaps he's looking to buy the whole hospital, he could of just do it little by little but he rather want to show his holding and power. This kind of show off usually from Ark competitor, basically he have more in other crap.

someone was selling 44 bits worth of ARK on bittrex at 7:10pm GMT +7
is that him again Huh ^^

hope he got the money for treatment

galio_ico

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

Think again about your question, nobody can answer it. Of course some coins will grow faster, others slower, who knows.

"I got some extra free money and wanna make profit from that"  Grin ... everybody is here because of the same reason.

ARK is a really good project and I think it will grow very much in 2018 but nobody can see into the future. Make your own decision.

thank you for answering ^^
I've just find some news about ARK that it has reason to compete with ETH in future, so =]]] decided to invest longterm

the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

hi everyone one: is thare any way to buy Ark with euros or dollars? Or i can buy them only with btc or eth?

thanks in advance

You can buy ARK for Euros here: https://www.litebit.eu/en/buy/ark
But the last news I heard that its not possible to create new accounts for now but you can check it yourself.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

New ARK wallet update to version 1.5.0 - new features, more friendly voting / unvoting, bug fixes, new languages and more...

Read more:  https://blog.ark.io/ark-desktop-wallet-1-5-0-ba258c0a8722

vbn19

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

ark is a from best coins for invest. ark will raise to more 50$ a few other
GaleRecoN

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Congrats, hit $1b market cap for the first time

Pages: « 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: