Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 09:11:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - Blockchains Interoperability with SmartBridge 🔹 ARK on Binance 🔹  (Read 685342 times)
BoldNinja

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

AMA with Mithril - Tuesday, 20th of February 2018, 10am PT in ARK's Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BoldNinja

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

For ARK’s 3rd technical blog post we will discuss Webhooks, a new primary component of the upcoming Core v2 release.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-core-2-technical-update-series-webhooks-655d10c2d2dc

stealth.money

Activity: 462
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

Ark is the best with working techs, awesome desktop and mobile wallets, tons of coding languages to work with, Ark ACES tech/team. More to come, like Ark.v2, ArkVM, what else people want? People rather investing in hype, insiders pump and marketing scam with no mainnet or wallet which are worth billions and billions with no proven tech?

Get Ark now while it still cheap then vote for someone, income keep flowing in and you don't have to do anything. Ark is the best! Techs and income.
GaleRecoN

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Bravo to ARK's design team. It doesn't get mentioned enough about how good ARK's overall design is.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 224
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Ark is the best with working techs, awesome desktop and mobile wallets. More to come, like Ark.v2, ArkVM, what else people want? People rather investing in hype, insiders pump and marketing scam with no mainnet or wallet which are worth billions and billions with no proven tech?

Get Ark now while it still cheap then vote for someone, income keep flowing in and you don't have to do anything. Ark is the best! Techs and income.

I lured some friends to invest in ark because the direction is really clear, once companies will start bulding bridgechains, ark's value will go trough the roof

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
RivAngE

Activity: 140
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

Bravo to ARK's design team. It doesn't get mentioned enough about how good ARK's overall design is.
Indeed! That's what I was thinking today too.

I randomly came upon a very clever design/mechanism in their forums today.
Try marking with your cursor the text from someone's post, just a word or a sentence, mark it like you'd do in order to copy it.
Then click the "reply" button and the bellow is what you get, it's magic!
@RivAngE said in [Thread's Title]

[Only the text you've marked in quote]

As a web developer, I really enjoy small details like these!

zhugy78

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

SmartBridge provides a means for the platform to enter a variety of block chains, and can create a cross-border block chain intelligent contract, which is another leap in the block chain.

Kda2018

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

What makes ARK different from Ethereum, NEO or other blockchain coins
and will we have ark based dex

Well Ark is a DPOS blockchain, and they try to connect all the blockchain around the world with their smart bridge technology, it means Ark will be able to have the functionality of every coin. They are going to release an update soon and it's called the Ark Core V2 and it will makes the transaction a lot cheaper. Ark is a dpos coin, it means you can earn Ark for free by voting for a delegate of your choices.

In the future, ARK is all you need Smiley
ARK is one of the projects we will need in the future, but not just her! Anyway, still on ARK, it will provide more options for developers looking for flexibility, its technology will allow this type of situation, from the moment, more people join the ARK, you will feel that ARK that is as important as NEO and ETH , as well as other blockchains.

██▄▄
       ▄▄██   ▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀▀     ██▄▄  ▀▀████▄▄                                                                                                      ███
████▀▀  ▄▄█   ▀████▄▄  ▀▀████     ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███  ▄▄████   ▄  ▀████▄▄  ███     ███         ███     ██████████████  ▀████▄      ▄████▀   ████████████    ██████████████   ███████████████     ███         ███
███  ███▀   ▄███▄   ▀███  ███     ███         ███     ███               ▀████▄  ▄████▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███   ███           ███         ███
███  ███  ▄███▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████████▀      ███              ███        ███   ███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███  ███  ██▀   █████████████████████████████████  ███████████████          ██████        ███           █████████████████   ███████████████  ██████████████████
███  ███  ▀ ▄█▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄████████▄      ███           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀███  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███  █▀     ▀███▀   ▄███  ███     ███         ███     ███               ▄████▀  ▀████▄    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███        ███         ███   ███     ███         ███
███     ▄██▄  ▀  ▄████▀▀  ███     ███         ███     ██████████████  ▄████▀      ▀████▄   ████████████    ███        ███   ███████████████     ███         ███
███     ▀▀████▄████▀▀  ▄▄████     ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀        ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀
 ▀▀   █▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀                                                                                                      ███
      ████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀█████▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀███▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN THREAD
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
Zooplus

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

What makes ARK different from Ethereum, NEO or other blockchain coins
and will we have ark based dex

Well Ark is a DPOS blockchain, and they try to connect all the blockchain around the world with their smart bridge technology, it means Ark will be able to have the functionality of every coin. They are going to release an update soon and it's called the Ark Core V2 and it will makes the transaction a lot cheaper. Ark is a dpos coin, it means you can earn Ark for free by voting for a delegate of your choices.

In the future, ARK is all you need Smiley
ARK is one of the projects we will need in the future, but not just her! Anyway, still on ARK, it will provide more options for developers looking for flexibility, its technology will allow this type of situation, from the moment, more people join the ARK, you will feel that ARK that is as important as NEO and ETH , as well as other blockchains.
Correct, the reason ARK survive is because a lot of people had already supported this project.
The price currently is cheap since it has achieve $10 last month, so I have to believe that we will go up again because  nothing can be seen
as a negative thing on this project, it will continue to appreciate so hold for the best of this project.

We are going to 1B dollars marketcap soon.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
.IMPRESSIO.     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
BoldNinja

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

ARKACES team has completed another important milestone, 2 WAY TRANSFERS between ARK and ETH are now possible! This is also a great news for future ARK bridgechains.

Read more: https://medium.com/@arkaces/aces-completes-integration-of-ethereum-channels-for-two-way-transfers-and-contract-deployment-297b66ae1d5c

Zeehenk

Activity: 396
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

ARKACES team has completed another important milestone, 2 WAY TRANSFERS between ARK and ETH are now possible! This is also a great news for future ARK bridgechains.

Read more: https://medium.com/@arkaces/aces-completes-integration-of-ethereum-channels-for-two-way-transfers-and-contract-deployment-297b66ae1d5c

Great news! Just a heads up: link on the image is wrong.... (htps instead of https)

barrano247

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Big news!
mandibleclaw

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

It means that a bridgechain can put up an ark-eth service. It's well explained in the article, you can do an ICO and get direclt your own chain's coins. If it's not better than other solutions, I don't know what it is

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
chocobo21

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

How is the price of Ark lower than Lisk despite doing a lot more than them, the team worked really hard and release lots of update. While Lisk is just a hype coin with less developpement. I remember the price of Ark used to be equal to the price of Lisk but now Lisk is nearly 10 times more expensive than Ark.
I hope that people will see the potential of Ark soon, let's hope than Ark core v2 will bring us to the top spot on coinmarketcap.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
RivAngE

Activity: 140
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

How is the price of Ark lower than Lisk despite doing a lot more than them, the team worked really hard and release lots of update. While Lisk is just a hype coin with less developpement. I remember the price of Ark used to be equal to the price of Lisk but now Lisk is nearly 10 times more expensive than Ark.
I hope that people will see the potential of Ark soon, let's hope than Ark core v2 will bring us to the top spot on coinmarketcap.
Ain't you happy it's underpriced? ^^
I can think of a few reasons that's happening though,
  • Lisk came before ARK, people tend to cling to whatever has launched first and disregard what launches after.
  • Lisk is listed in more exchanges.
  • I don't know how much money has Lisk put for marketing, but ARK has put very little, so it's most likely behind on that front (which is good imho).

codemanX

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

• Lisk came before ARK, people tend to cling to whatever has launched first and disregard what launches after.
  • I don't know how much money has Lisk put for marketing, but ARK has put very little, so it's most likely behind on that front (which is good imho).

I just hope they will start a big marketing campaing after the release of v2 to get more attention and attract more investors. But technology first as always @ Ark, that's why I'm onboard since March last year.

B i t R e w a r d s          CASHBACK & LOYALTY POINTS IN CRYPTOCURRENCY    ❱
<     J O I N   C R O W D S A L E    N O W     >

Whitepaper       Facebook       Reddit       Twitter       Linkedin       Medium       Telegram       ANN Thread
Melody Jelly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

I just hope they will start a big marketing campaing after the release of v2 to get more attention and attract more investors. But technology first as always @ Ark, that's why I'm onboard since March last year.
ARK has potential, SmartBridge tech is like no other coin. With working product it may go much more higher. I think we will see the $100 mark crossed in 2018

RootBlockchain — The blockchain gateway ❘|❘ ICO earn up to 18% bonus ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
BoldNinja

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

We are working on ARK desktop wallet v2, with more adaptability and better bridgechain customization.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/upcoming-ark-desktop-wallet-v2-4545921e6b68

mandibleclaw

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:09:04 PM
Merited by CryptoCutie (2)

Here we go, another news regarding development, while somebody else just try to copy everything Ark is doing, but Ark is just one step ahead every time

Blockhunter

Activity: 809
Merit: 505

Investor trader miner

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

Here we go, another news regarding development, while somebody else just try to copy everything Ark is doing, but Ark is just one step ahead every time
eventually there will be a great fomo for Ark but by the it may be too late to accumulate any sizable amounts. The time is very close.

http://www.itopshop.net/ online shop- bitcoin accepted! Mining accessories ~ Hardware ~ cables ~Fans ext.
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.