Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 780895 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:59:43 PM

There's a lot to think on. But the simple truth is there's much more research to be done. I understand that the word "scam" gets thrown around as easily as any other four-lettered words and emotions can lead to using the most damaging word to try and hit back, but there's no denying the fact that the industry is littered with way too many abandoned development - some due to naivety on the part of the dev, others due to cashgrab agendas. Going to have to walk down this dev's history and try and figure out why. I also understand that certain projects may have grown bigger than the original dev like ETH - there could be a whole team of devs behind the devs...

For example Lisk...they are even doing something or they're copying what Ark's devs are doing ? One example? Lisk Commander, lol even the same name

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

edit

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:35:40 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 10:39:21 PM by thenextking

There's a lot to think on. But the simple truth is there's much more research to be done. I understand that the word "scam" gets thrown around as easily as any other four-lettered words and emotions can lead to using the most damaging word to try and hit back, but there's no denying the fact that the industry is littered with way too many abandoned development - some due to naivety on the part of the dev, others due to cashgrab agendas. Going to have to walk down this dev's history and try and figure out why. I also understand that certain projects may have grown bigger than the original dev like ETH - there could be a whole team of devs behind the devs...

For example Lisk...they are even doing something or they're copying what Ark's devs are doing ? One example? Lisk Commander, lol even the same name

Don't forget extra field or vendor field, bridgechain, dynamic fees and more... they're already copying this or already in the copying process. I understand blockchain is a broad subject but this is obvious a copycat as they're stuck with their scam Javascript sidechain objection. There is no way beside the Ark way at this point. If anyone have even tiny brain they would see this. Lisk is a vaporware dead scam by the two morons who's not belong to the blockchain space, sound to me they're not even belong in the Crypti circle.
I mean, this Lisk guy can't even get a forked blockchain from Crypti to work on the first day.
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:06:15 AM

Businesses need easy blockchain creation and management solutions in the future. Running on your own bridgechain provides many benefits.

Read more: https://blokt.com/news/startups-will-choose-to-build-their-blockchains-using-customizable-dpos-interoperable-solutions

I scrolled down to the bottom and see he's mentioning Komodo there. This jl777 guy who found Komodo need to go to jail, he's creating endless scam coins, jlfund, supernet, bitcoindark and a few others I forgot throughout the years... most are security fraud. I hope law enforcements are after him, all these are known to him on his bitcointalk messages but I think he have created no less than 10 scam coin/token platforms all dead and he have made tons of Bitcoins off of it.

I did mention that project to not seem so biased, I know they are not DPoS so they have little chance to offer anything like what ARK is going to and already can. They have recently hired brand managers and pr teams(wachsman, same ones that worked with lisk) and they have decided to market themselves as an ark competitor with their own version of blockchain creation. Quite literally they are pushing it everywhere and have recently pulled the old partnership lie that used to be everywhere a few years back. They have claimed they are "partners" with amazon, because they used aws to install the new blockchains on. Which is like saying ARK is partners with bitcointalk because we post here. They have even gone out of their way to pull the old rebranding bullshit out of the hat. Of course, I could not say this in the article. But I feel where you are coming from, and hopefully the communities can see through it all. Im sure people will flood their reddits or twitters or whatever soon enough.

Thanks for the info
I can keep talking negative about this scammer jl777 nonstop but it's the investors responsibility to do their own DD on this guy. Seem like he don't even want to give his identity because he know the law enforcement and the people he scammed would be after him. I bet he's relative to that steve lee guy or even steve lee himself on Komodo site https://komodoplatform.com/our-team
The only way to stop this scammer is put him in jail, he will keep creating endless coin/platform after this Komodo, it's his habit. I strongly believed he's live in the U.S and he had created endless security fraud, example is jlfund or jl777fund, something like that, which is none exist at this point but used to be top 20 on coinmarketcap.
Oh, there will be none tech invention on his scams including Komodo, just gibberish forked or copycat from others, just like vaporware scam Lisk which have no real leader/coder and talent.
Call this an eye-opener. Wow.
I've been tossing and turning and losing a fair number of sleep on not holding KMD and LSK recently. Used to hold both, but somehow, their fundamentals and development just didn't seem to sit well with projects like ARK or even NEBL. Never thought I'd stumble on definitive leads to where on another thread. Amazing! Gonna keep my eye holes completely glued to this thread

Rather call it "sour grapes" or, just plain bullshit. KMD is a highly advanced project in the same arena as ARK with multi-level functionality. JL777 is a well known coder and early adopter of the technology. While some people confuse innovation with scamming, I can assure you he is not a scammer and the Komodo project will prosper and grow. Looks like you have been around a while, don't take these posts for Gospel, everyone has an angle and a reason for posting crap that includes inflammatory statements about "jail", that's your first clue that post is pure crap. As for useless tokens, those are utility and experimental tokens, not meant to get anybody rich but more to prove the functionality or perform a specific function in the chain. No scams there.  

Disclaimer: I hold both KMD and ARK.

Oh, by the way, https://decryptmedia.com/5263/amazon-komodo-service-blockchain

This may be my newer account but i have been around as long as you and the anon dev going by jl. what i posted is the truth. as for anything referencing jail, i have no comments and dont know enough about that. but i do know that he has been involved in many projects in the past, all of which i have never found interesting or bothered to study. Back then i put him in the same catagory as igotspots, with the project jumping and leaving a plethora of pissed of community members. but that is just me. I remember when we where first starting our TEC/ICO and kmd was blowing tons of money on advertising everywhere about the kmd ico. they were everywhere just raining money. then it was just jl and the founding team, they had no idea what was going on. there is an interview showing it from 2016. so the scam word is just something that is kind of attached to them and jl, due to previous shady history. also, he is anonymous so it just adds to the lack of liability/can ghost anytime/already hopped in the past mentality. im rambling, will stop now. but one last thing, you posted a link to an article which is blatant marketing false information. I wont call it lying, but it is wrong. They are NOT partners with amazon. This is false. We never said we were partners with microsoft when we created easy blockchain creation using azure(yes, ark did it first). Using the aws service which is available to anyone does not make you a partner. This marketing tactic was used heavily in the past in other projects as well and it really bothers me....

Here is the sweet interview of kmd from 2016, https://youtu.be/LxZswQWGLVg
TravisARK

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:21:23 AM

Don't forget extra field or vendor field, bridgechain, dynamic fees and more... they're already copying this or already in the copying process. I understand blockchain is a broad subject but this is obvious a copycat as they're stuck with their scam Javascript sidechain objection. There is no way beside the Ark way at this point. If anyone have even tiny brain they would see this. Lisk is a vaporware dead scam by the two morons who's not belong to the blockchain space, sound to me they're not even belong in the Crypti circle.
I mean, this Lisk guy can't even get a forked blockchain from Crypti to work on the first day.

They did create their version of the ark commander like 8 months after we released ours. This is bound to happen, there is overlap. with ark code available on github, anyone can see it and use it as long as MIT license is acknowledged. This was actually discussed between myself and the ceo of lisk last year. He was actually very excited to check how we did dynamic fees and said lisk would try and implement it or a version of it. This industry grows this way. lisk may have copied things we have done, but that just says more about us. it happens in our space, it means you are doing something correct and it is progressing the tech across the board.   
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:18:44 PM

Of course they will always copy, Ark has the best tech among all DPoS blockchains (talking about decentralized ones not EOS for example which is just a database lol)

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:20:34 PM

Well, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery they say. I'm glad to have hitched my ride with ARK though. Would be honest, when I first started out, I was all about the lambo and moon memes. Thankfully, the bear market forced me to reevaluate what I was getting behind and really focused on the fundamentals.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:36:52 PM

Well, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery they say. I'm glad to have hitched my ride with ARK though. Would be honest, when I first started out, I was all about the lambo and moon memes. Thankfully, the bear market forced me to reevaluate what I was getting behind and really focused on the fundamentals.

It's a flattery when someone is imitating you by dressing like you, or combs their hair like you... when they're a business trying to copy your work for a financial gain which will be a financial lose for you... it's a shady tactic!
But when the others won't be able to keep up with ARK's speed, they'll be exposed.... hopefully... Roll Eyes
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:34:48 PM

February 2019 is over and it is now time to thank and reward all of the talented community developers who continue to push ARK forward!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/february-2019-ark-github-development-bounty-program-3320d3f78ec5

Don’t know what this is about and want to get involved? Please have a read at : https://bounty.ark.io

Ray.Alva

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:10:27 PM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ray.Alva I am the delegate for Echo. One of ARK's newest delegates. I have been in the ARK Community for over a year and a half. My background is in Law & Finance. I've been an ARK Community Committee Member since the ACC's inception and I have also been elected to the ARK Community Fund where I manage a fund that seeks to provide funding for projects that will grow the ARK Ecosystem. Being a delegate is my next step in contributing to the ARK Ecosystem. I was voted into the top 51 only 58 hours after announcing my proposal which I'm already actively working on.

The full proposal can be read here: https://arkdelegates.io/delegate/echo/

I would appreciate any support at this time!

-Ray.Alva
BoldNinja

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:08:10 PM

February is now behind us, and along with it, our second month of development in 2019. We have prepared the ARK Monthly Development Report of our Github activity for February.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/february-2019-ark-monthly-development-report-4ff404b2be95

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:58:38 AM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ray.Alva I am the delegate for Echo. One of ARK's newest delegates. I have been in the ARK Community for over a year and a half. My background is in Law & Finance. I've been an ARK Community Committee Member since the ACC's inception and I have also been elected to the ARK Community Fund where I manage a fund that seeks to provide funding for projects that will grow the ARK Ecosystem. Being a delegate is my next step in contributing to the ARK Ecosystem. I was voted into the top 51 only 58 hours after announcing my proposal which I'm already actively working on.

The full proposal can be read here: https://arkdelegates.io/delegate/echo/

I would appreciate any support at this time!

-Ray.Alva

I like your background and the skills you can bring to the table. I also like your proposal.
Thus, I will transfer my vote to you!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
BoldNinja

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:21:35 PM

Incoming Core Update! That's right, ARK is setting a date. ARK Core v2.2 will be released this coming Monday on the 11th of March, along with a full blog post on what it brings and what's next!

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:36:32 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 03:00:05 PM by RivAngE

I hope you don't put exchanges through the trouble of updating their nodes every time you upgrade by a decimal number! Grin

I remember that Cryptopia had your wallet disabled from the 2.0 update until they got hacked! Well, most exchanges are not as slow as they were though.
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:19:05 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 09:21:57 PM by thenextking

It's a flattery when someone is imitating you by dressing like you, or combs their hair like you... when they're a business trying to copy your work for a financial gain which will be a financial lose for you... it's a shady tactic!
But when the others won't be able to keep up with ARK's speed, they'll be exposed.... hopefully... Roll Eyes

It's already been exposed! Just the dumb morons out there have no clue or ignoring the true hoping some miracle pump going to happen again with Lisk
Like I said again and again Lisk is a scam vaporware created by two moron scammers who are not belong in blockchain world but ride on Eth hype. Now simply just wait to copy and kill Ark then claiming the techs as their own with some edit/modified. They already kill Crypti and they think it's just easy killing Ark. I strongly believed they could kill Ark if the Ark community and the team not standing strong. Lisk simply creating noise, hype, fake pump when their copied is done because they have the Bitcoins. This way people and more dumb morons will see it as Lisk techs.

Their next release is a mainnet with vendor field/extra field, dynamic fees, then when Ark have the plug-in/creation then they would just renamed it to sidechain creation. They probably even change the voting system to Ark. The Lisk scam is predictable.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:10:51 AM

The recent progress report by the ARK team is promising. I'm hopeful that they will remain diligent and dedicated towards attaining their objectives.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:00:10 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 03:56:13 PM by voteformeg

Monday 11 march , another day with great news for ARK , almost forgot that i have some ark in a delegate , time to check if all still works to make more ARK every few day's
BoldNinja

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:45:40 PM

February is a wrap! We at ARK are proud of our determined and bright community, and our monthly Community Spotlight newsletter will keep you apprised on some notable community activities. Let’s dive into just some of the ways the ARK community shined in February 2019.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/community-spotlight-february-2019-edition-85f54f023ffb

free-bit.co.in

Activity: 1088
Merit: 531

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:33:14 PM

WoW Didn't see the 10k ARK winner video, it's the best!! Worth every second of my life!  Grin

Also, may I know who is the main designer for ARK? The art is amazing!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BoldNinja

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:22:46 AM

The ARK Crypto Podcast episode 29 is now available! Follow along as Justin lays out the case for and against AIP 60, a hot-button issue in the community.

Listen at: https://soundcloud.com/thearkcryptopodcast/029-aip-60-the-unvotening-part-2-breakdown

Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: